Vaccine Information You Need

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Vaccine Information You Need has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vaccine Information You Need also ranks 10th among Childrens Health sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Vaccine Information You Need?

“Lifesaver!”

Chris M.
5/7/19

I only have the basic information about vaccines. Until I came across this site. I have never been secured about my health!

chrism947
May 7th, 2019
eldredm
August 29th, 2015
Found some interesting material regarding vaccines here
rodg
November 19th, 2010
Vaccination has been the subject of debate for many new parents as well as seniors who wonder if they should be getting flu and pneumonia vaccines. On the internet people can find evidence to support pretty much anything as many sites exist that will tell people to avoid vaccines because of their potential side effects. Yet at the same time, vaccines today saves lives but because people cannot tangibly see the lives being saved, it makes it more difficult to support the cause for vaccination.

This website gives solid medical information to the public regarding vaccination and is a valuable resource for people researching almost any vaccine. The have a database of photos, case histories, legit references, etc.
25 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Vaccine Information You Need staff and other customers.

The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) creates and distributes educational materials for healthcare professionals and the public that enhance the delivery of safe and effective immunization services. IAC also facilitates communication about the safety...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vaccine Information You Need?

Have a question about Vaccine Information You Need?