Developingchild.harvard.edu

Developingchild.harvard.edu has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Developingchild.harvard.edu also ranks 16th among Childrens Health sites.

How would you rate Developingchild.harvard.edu?

“I have the most adorable little 10 month old...”

Sophie N.
12/10/09

I have the most adorable little 10 month old niece, and I want to be the best auntie possible so I've been reading up on the science behind early childhood development. I've found the Harvard Center on the Developing Child website to be really interesting. I won't pretend to understand everything, but I've enjoyed reading about it: http://developingchild.harvard.edu/library/multimedia/interactive_features/coreconcepts/

sophien
December 10th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Developingchild.harvard.edu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Developingchild.harvard.edu?

Have a question about Developingchild.harvard.edu?