Review of Innisfree US

Innisfree US reviews

annac257
3/21/19

I'm fond of their skin care cosmetics. Innisfree Green Tea Day Care 3 Kit is my favorite one. It contains cleanser, serum, essense-in-lotion. This kit worked really good on my problem skin, it made my face feel moisturized and refreshed! I will buy it one more time for sure!

jennifery60
8/1/18

I have so many products from Innisfree that I've collected, especially when I was on vacation in Korea. Their lotion, toner, essence, serum, and moisturizer are the best I've ever tried. Love this brand

My skin is a little on the oily side so matte products are best for me. Innisfree's Matte Full Cover Cushion Foundation is literally perfect. It provides a perfect matte finish and is so effective at coverage and leaving your skin velvety all day. If you're looking for a foundation that suits oily/combination skin well, you're at the right place.

By Kaila L.

I realized that after washing my face with Innisfree's Minimum Foam and then applying their green tea products afterwards, my face would be slightly red. I read up on it a little and discovered that some of their green tea products are notorious for causing irritation. If you have sensitive skin, I'd recommend avoiding them or patch testing them before.

By Kaila L.

Innisfree calls itself Korea's first natural cosmetics brand because a lot of its ingredients are inspired by the natural beauty and resources of Jeju Island like volcanic clay or green tea. A lot of their ingredients are grown on the organic farms of Jeju island but not all of them are vegan so you should check each product's ingredients if that's something you're very concerned with.

By Kaila L.
Questions? Get answers from the Innisfree US staff and other customers.

Innisfree US?