Althea

Althea has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Althea?

“Terrible Customer Service!”

M E.
8/8/18

They had a promo for Petal Velvet Powder #Pink lavender. I added the item in my cart together with other orders. I also added the promo code to have the item for free. I was surprised when the invoice came, no powder was indicated. I contacted their customer support. After repeating my concern several times, she finally understood my concern and just brushed it off. They made it appear like it was my fault that the item was not added. I keep on telling them that I did the necessary steps. The email conversation also took days. Until the promotion ended, they just told me "hey it has ended so there's nothing we can do." Very terrible business. No compensation was given as well to make up for my wasted time, money, and internet bandwidth.

me68
August 8th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Althea staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Althea?

Have a question about Althea?