Review of US-Mattress

custserv@us-mattress.com

jj266
1/21/19

Horrible delivery service!
They will ship your mattress even after you may die or delivery will take forever!!!!!!

I ordered my mattress from US-Mattress and it has been more than two weeks what they guaranteed for delivery. They even didn't update the order status for a while so I had to contact them what happened to my order. They emailed me several days later and what they said was I called me once a week ago but they couldn't reach me out. I swear I have not received any calls, voice messages, texts, or even email regarding my order! If they were willing to ship my order then they had to contact me but they didn't.

I do not recommend US-Mattress at all. If you need a bed, then go to Costco. You will get same brand with higher quality for lower price.

------

Updating.

I requested cancel my order and they said I have to pay the return shipping. I have never received my mattress and there's nothing I have to return. They even did not ship my order and tried to charge me return shipping. I have never seen this kind of stupid, irresponsible company in my life. If they charge me return shipping, I will definitely sue them and charge all the bills that I have to spend to cure my back and neck pain and carpet allergies that I got from sleeping on the floor while waiting the mattress delivered.

I also left their horrible delivery service issue on the website and they deleted the review. Do not believe their review on their website. They just delete all bad reviews and leave only good reviews to fool the customers. Irresponsible and dishonest company!

denisem231
5/7/18

After trying many mattresses in stores I found the one I wanted at US Mattress for less money and it included free box spring, free bed frame and free delivery plus $300 Visa Gift Card. Unfortunately the mattress ended up being to firm. I contacted US Mattress and they exchanged it for a soft mattress, picked up my old mattress, delivered the new one free of charge and gave $100 back. This company has amazing customer service. I will not be going anywhere else for my bedding needs from now on and I will recommend them to everyone I know!

paragb
8/8/15

I ordered a mattress and box spring online on 7/3/2015, and the expected delivery time was 1-2 weeks. I finally got a call on 7/27 to schedule delivery of my order on 7/29 (almost 4 weeks after the order date). On 7/29, I got another call to schedule my delivery for 7/31, which was confusing because I thought I had already scheduled the delivery for 7/29. Turns out that the delivery company was planning to deliver the mattress on 7/29 and the box spring on 7/31. This seemed silly and inconvenient to me, so the delivery company agreed to deliver both the mattress and box spring on 7/31. But on 7/31, the delivery truck only showed up with the mattress and no box spring. After the delivery, I called the delivery company and they promised to call me back on Monday. No call back, so I called them again and they said that the box spring order was "cancelled" and to contact US Mattress. So I called US Mattress, and they didn't seem to know what happened. They said that they may have to reorder the box spring and that I would get a call back with updates. No call back yet, and I have no idea when I'll get my box spring. This is the first time I ordered a mattress online, and I don't think I'll be doing it again, especially not from US Mattress.

michaela20
5/15/11

I ordered 4 Sealy matteress's for my new home and they delivered them right on the day they said and free white glove delivery.The men put them in the rooms I wanted and they were the best prices I could find in any store or website.

Questions? Get answers from the US-Mattress staff and other customers.

US-Mattress?