Review of UrHair

UrHair reviews

Suggest Category

judye54
2/18/19

Recently,I got this wonderful wig and I fell in love with urhair, this is the second time I clipped it in! This curly, layered wig fits me very well and it also makes me more confident to go out with my friends, because it looks very real and natural!!!Okay,this short, wavy layered wig is energetic! It looks natural and elegant, lots of my friends asked if I have colored my own hair, and I am very satisfied with this wig, although it's synthetic.

maries252
2/14/19

I have four wigs.I just got my fifth in a silver/grey color just for fun. I love this particular cut because it suits me. I wore my first wig to a lunch with 9 of my friends, and received compliments on my recent haircut. When, at the end of lunch, I divulged the truth, they could not believe it. Two had to inspect my hair for themselves. I was leery about wearing a wig at first, but the cut of this one fits me so naturally, I wear them regularly. And the topper is I don't have to spend time styling my own hair. I just don my wig and move on with my day!

lisam954
1/30/19

I strongly suggest that you do not purchase any wigs from this company!!!! They are extremely dishonest!!! When they eventually arrive they look nothing like the ones shown on the website. They claim to be lace front wigs but are not! I have spent £300 on two wigs and they are both equally as bad as each other. They initially told me to take one wig to a hairstylist to make it look something like the one shown advertising the wig in the photos online!
I've asked them for the address to resend both to as I have no intention of wearing either awful wig. They told me that due to Chinese New Year their manufacturing site would be shut so it would take a long time to return the wigs... I think in the hope that I would just accept them... I am not that easily put off!!! They have offered to make me a new one of the same wigs (no chance!), a completely new style wig with 15% off (again...no chance!), then offered me £10 compensation, then £40.
The .co.uk address would make you believe that the company is in the UK... it is not! The package I received came from the US but apparently their wigs are made in China. I have purchased much better wigs for £20!!!
DO NOT PURCHASE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Tip for consumers: Don’t do it!!!!!!

mariat199
1/28/19

Last month I bought the wig from urhair.co.uk.When I received it,I feel so happy about the wig. First wig I have owned and have to say it's a wonderful style to wear...I have had several compliments and so easy to wear. Instead of spending an hour styling my own hair I just whip on my wig and away I go...my husband loves it and the fact he doesn't have to wait on me any more. I think I'll get another one down the line but in another color. Simultaneouslythe customer service is good,thank you.

lindsayb91
1/24/19

Order human hair, was sent a badly mad synthetic wig. Been asking for a refund for over 3 months and they keep trying to get me to order another product really bad to deal with. Dont waste your time or money! I have reported them for fraud.

lindaw564
1/23/19

The wig of this brand is just about my favorite wig of all. It's so light and airy you hardly even know you are wearing it.And the color is so natural looking. For 20 years I have suffered with extreme hair loss for reasons unknown. I traveled 120 miles to have a hair piece bonded to my head for many years. While it gave me confidence and was secure it became very expensive. It had to be redone every 4 to 6 weeks and the cost of each visit was more than the cost of this wig. So I decided to give it a try. Most wigs I've seen appeared fake and "wiggy". This wig is very natural looking and the color is awesome. I just fluff it right out of the box and go! Amazing!!

jodyb86
12/26/18

Spent £100 on a wig that looked nothing like the photos & was really poor quality. Tried to return the wig for a refund but the company tried everything not to allow me. I sent around 12 emails requesting the returns address. Fortunately I paid for it on PayPal so raised a dispute with them, they refunded me. Save your money & buy elsewhere

kerensab2
12/19/18

I ordered a wig from this company and it was described as lace front. It is not. I paid over £100 for it and it looks like a bad cosplay wig. There is no lace, only something I have never seen on any wig before, not even a cheap costume one. See the attached pics. It has a thick white band sewn right at the hairline which makes it impossible to part of blend in your own hair. It looks like a clown wig. They refuse to let me return it and refund me.

Tip for consumers: Avoid, unles you really want a cosplay wig for £100+

I can only assume that I chose this site in a moment of madness!!!

By Lisa M.

They reply but it's like a game of ping pong with them just refusing to refund and instead offering more products at a discount price! Terrible company!!!

By Lisa M.

Scam company selling sub standard products that bear no resemblance to those advertised!!!

By Lisa M.
Questions? Get answers from the UrHair staff and other customers.

1 Photo for UrHair