Review of UrHair

UrHair reviews

samb401
10/10/19

Product arrived not what was advertised and arguing over refunding for weeks now of multiple emails . They want you to spend more to correct their deception. Do not buy avoid

annb489
9/30/19

Scam company, steals the photos. Puts fake positive feedback on all sites including this one. Wigs look like dolls hair and they refuse to refund. The colour and style bear no relation to the photos. They are constantly under investigation and change their name and trade under different names.

missg96
9/20/19

I have breast cancer and bought what was suppose to be a natural real hair wig to get me through this part. I have received a horrendous poor quality synthetic wig. Wrong colour...nothing like what was Illustrated. I emailed the day it received to ask how I could return it and receive a refund. I have now had 3 replies asking me to consider 'Their' position as it cost them a lot of money to customise and therefore won't be able to resell it. Asked me to please wash it and take it to a hairdresser to reshape??? And finally maybe I can use it as an alternative!!!!! Absolutely shocking customer service. I have paid over £150 for a wig I cannot and will not wear...there is 3 inches of length longer on one side than the other and the back is around 3 inches shorter than the front...this is suppose to be a shoulder length wig...it's horrendous and all over the place.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this site.

aleenad1
9/19/19

This website is a SCAM.

I had ordered 2 wigs from the online store thinking it will be beautiful as described / shown in the pictures. I believe the reviews and the remarks are fake as it had misled me to think that the quality / make of the product is great.
When I shared my dissatisfaction to the customer service, they refused me a refund as all the wigs are made overseas, most likely in China. Also they tried to make me feel guilty for the attempt to return back the wigs. After 3 weeks on request, they refunded me 1/3 of the money paid. Later, when I went to a regular wig store, he said the quality was poor and not even real hair.

I was scammed. And lost around 107 GBP.

Stay away from the website. IT IS NOT LEGIT.

carolb801
9/15/19

This company is s scam and are acting fraudulently. Look on the internet for trustpilot and see genuine reviews. They take your money and you receive sub standard wigs in wrong colour and style . They refuse to give refunds. I understand they are under investigation. Please be careful as what you receive will have no resemblance to what is on the site. I posted a negative feedback and they took it off. Very suspicious of those on here.

cassandram82
7/27/19

Of the 4 wigs I own, this is my favorite.It's well made and very comfortable. This one has a sassy cut. it compliments my olive skin and green eyes beautifully. And I love it when I get compliments on my hair from folks who don't realize I'm wearing a wig. I love this wig!

natalied97
6/18/19

I just love this wig, it is so easy just take it out of the box and shake it and your ready to go. It keeps it style. I ordered the average size first and thought it was a bit on the small side for me. I ordered two more in the large size and they are just a perfect fit for me. I would recommend it to anyone.

lorenzoj17
6/17/19

This is a beautiful wig. It came within a week. I wanted a color similar to my own. It doesn't have a lot of color choices but the one I got was great. The color looks really natural. The hair is very nice and the wig is well made. I had hoped for a straight wig (like in the picture) so I'll try to figure out how to style it so it has a bit more curl.

hessan
6/16/19

This wig is wonderful! Oh if only my hair was so nice! Love my new wig. So much hair! My hair is very thin and does not grow long. You wouldn't know it was a wig at all. I get compliments all the time and it makes me feel more like myself.The cap is very comfortable as well. Thank you for this great deal! If you're thinking about getting it ,do it!

gillish
6/16/19

This is a lovely wig, light and natural looking I love it. I've had compliments from people on my new look. Many don't realize it is a wig.The hair feels very natural and may be styled in various direcations like natural hair. Great alternative to you if the price point is important to you. Love the wave pattern very flattering !

lilianek
6/16/19

The wig is comfortable & natural I get lots of compliments when I wear this wig. I feel like I am ready to face the world when I put it on in a morning. Excellent internet company. They obviously know and care about what they are doing. Recommend the wig.

annemettek
6/14/19

The wig arrived very quickly despite being initially out of stock and it is absolutely beautiful, well cut and comfortable. I would recommend it to anyone. I am delighted with it. I haven't had chemo or anything but have difficult wispy hair. This wig is great and I will be ordering another one.

jaisunc
6/14/19

It is so comortable and natural even people I have known for many years do not realise that I wear a wig.I do not think a week goes by without someone complementing my hair.I work in retail and a lot of customers ask me where I get my hair cut and coloured.

raelened
6/13/19

I have worn this style for 10 months now and i receive compliments all the time. I also get asked where I get my hair cut. I work in an office and I feel smart everyday. It is a gorgeous colour. This wig is so good, that only my close friends know it isn't my own hair. Recommend with five stars.

krystynaa
6/13/19

This wig is the best wig I have ever had for comfort, ease of wearing and realism. There is no need for trimming, it is perfect to wear straight out of the box. I just pop it on and run my fingers through it to style and I'm ready to go. It is a great cut for all ages, I would highly recommend this wig to anyone.

shereed12
6/6/19

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....

After reading reviews after purchasing a wig, they constantly try to make deals with you... I've had to escalate it to PayPal.

I bought a wig for black women as described in the website but they put a nude colour cap on... It is impossible for me to wear.

They said they would send pictures which they did not. And now saying I can keep the wig and get another half price.... Erm no I just want my money back including postage.

andreiab1
6/6/19

I loved this wig so much. The fit, the color, was fabulous, however, I couldn't figure out a way to style it that would look good on me. I'll keep trying to find another wig that will suit me better. Thank goodness for this website's excellent return policy! I am always pleased with the customer service and their exchange/credit policy. You do have to pay shipping back, but to me that only seems fair if you are not going to keep the wig.

huguesa
6/6/19

I love this wig so much! Every time I wear her I get tons of compliments. The hair feels and look's so natural. I even had two hairdresser's ask me who did my color and cut? I couldn't believe it, even professional's can't tell it's not my natural hair. I love it so much I bought a second one to have as a back up for wash days or just to have when one wears out. I have other wig's I wear too but this is by far my favorite of them all. I promise you will love it. I can't say enough great things about this wig...buy it you won't be sorry I promise!

joreshac
6/6/19

This wig is out of the box ready to wear. I just give it a shake and put it on. It is very light and comfortable you don't even know you have it on. The confidence you feel when wearing it is amazing, so many compliments I've received when I get your wig, your hair looks great. I bought this one which so natural looking. I'm buying another. I highly recommend this wig.

doreenk17
6/5/19

I really like the style of the wig. I returned it today to ask for a lighter blond color. I am looking forward to receiving the new color. It looks very real.

karolyc1
6/4/19

I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and had to gear up for when I lost my hair. That day has come.... Naturally I have this wig. This style is so perfect! People don't even know it's not my hair. The color is nice. The fit is great! The wig is very easy to care for. I got lots of compliments when I went out with it the first time. I felt like I had been the hair salon. I highly recommend this wig.

merles27
6/4/19

Thank you. The wig received today with usual excellent service. Thank you to the lady on the phone when I got into a muddle online with my credit card. Thanks again. Looks great as always. I will be having another one soon. Maybe in a different colour.

melanier107
6/4/19

I have alopeacia universalis I need to wear them every day for work so wish more highted coloured available. Please make more gradient colour i love her but as needing one a year the colour choice is my only issue.

jeannel59
6/4/19

Just taken delivery of my lovely 4th wig. Beautiful and natural looking. Identical to last one as I love it so much it gives me back my confidence. Also great discount for sending in my photograph. Thank you to the wonderful team, their care and attention is second to none. Thank you.

sollist
6/3/19

I have purchased several wigs. This one is my favorite so far. The hair quality is wonderful and this color is perfect for me.I do recommend this website for others and I've never been disappointed with the quality. Maybe I'll post a photo later so you can see how natural it looks.

Scam company selling sub standard products that bear no resemblance to those advertised!!!

By Lisa M.

I hope you can try & stop these horrible people I to am a sufferer & don't need the added stress of these people cannot get my money back,I have wrote on several sights about them but they're advertising in different names which you can't keep up with one way to make easy money out of vulnerable people.

By Sheila W.

They reply but it's like a game of ping pong with them just refusing to refund and instead offering more products at a discount price! Terrible company!!!

By Lisa M.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.. IT'S A SCAM.. THEY ARE THE SAME WIGS YOU BUY AT A PARTY SHOP FOR LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS

By Virginia S.

EVERYONE AROUND ME IS SORRY FOR ME TO HAVE SPENT 132 UK POUNDS ON A WIG WORTH LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS

By Virginia S.

IT IS NOT SAFE!!! YOU WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND THE PRODUCT YOU GET IS NOT WORTH 5 POUNDS. I LOST 200 EUROS WITH THEM.

By Vir L.

DELIVERY IS ONE OR TWO MONTHS... AND IT'S DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE WAIT.

By Virginia S.

Questions? Get answers from the UrHair staff and other customers.

3 Photos for UrHair