Review of UrHair

UrHair reviews

tretheweya
5/23/19

It's lightweight and a nice style with no bangs that looks pretty natural with the monofilament part and front cap detail. Wet fingers and use a little sculpting cream to accentuate the loose wave and style as you like. Just got it today, but I already love it!

josephs633
5/23/19

I put it on, took it off. Came back an hour later... put it on. Played around. LOVED it! Boxed it. Came back an hour after THAT... ha! Put it on. I was determined to find a way to keep it. It's comfy. Looks natural, feels good. Enjoy!

kramero
5/23/19

This is my first time purchasing a wig and I am not disappointed. And the hair needs some working with to make it look like the pictures (but again, I'm new to wigs!). The color is gorgeous, it works for me. I would still recommend this wig; I love it.

ndiayel
5/23/19

I have only received it this morning and I am already in love with it! It is absolutely gorgeous, the color is spot on just as it looks on the website. I was thinking of getting a wig for over a year and I think definitely made the right decision. I am only wearing it because of my excessive hairloss in the last two years, it made me depressed and lost all my confidence.... but with this wig I feel absolutely amazing. Thank you!

rustamic
5/22/19

I love my new wig. The cap is very light and comfortable. The color is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. It makes me feel very much in fashion. I took it right out of the box and put it on. A quick comb with my fingers and I was good to go. This wig is perfect in every way. You will not be disappointed.

crickmorer
5/22/19

I have purchased many wigs, but this is the first wig that I ordered again. I got so many compliments while wearing this wig that I decided to order another one as a back up and because I didn't want to take a chance on you selling out!! Very happy with my purchase!!!

sohmerl
5/17/19

I'd been eyeing this wig for awhile now, hesitating because it didn't come in my usual color, but I went ahead and ordered it anyway. Firstly, it's an perfect style, with a totally believable hair density. No one will guess that its a wig. I am bald, so no worries about the fit or bio-hair showing. Flattering, modern and fun.

dewaldh
5/17/19

A very high quality wig for the price. A very popular wig that I had to wait for. Overall I like this wig Further I plan to purchase the hair care products for the wig. I've been telling many about your site both at work and at some of the beauty stores. Your company is such a blessing to many women. Thank you so much.

padillav
5/17/19

Wonderful! I received compliments on my beautiful hair at the car dealership by a woman. I confessed I was wearing a wig due to protein deficiency and rampant free testosterone running amuck causing hairloss. The wig is just like my bio hair pre hairloss. I love it! My confidence has become restored while I try to grow back my hair under medical supervision.

tittleyo
5/16/19

I have purchased quite a few wigs and I have felt the wigs are well made and reasonably priced. The only problem I have had is the color of some wigs. The color in the picture looked like more beautiful. I still like it and will enjoy the compliments it will bring.

micheelsenm
5/15/19

I have alopecia and purchase wigs from here often, for >6 years now. I am 64 and I have so many wigs and wanted something that was light that can be worn all day without bothering me. This is it. This wig was newly out when I ordered it. I'm thrilled with it. I style it just like the picture and have received many compliments. The color, texture and style is so natural. My husband is used to me changing my wigs daily but this one caught his attention. A male friend I haven't seen in a few months told me, without prompting, this is his favorite wig yet! I'm ordering another one and putting a bunch of my wigs in storage. PS, love the price.

nkalat
5/14/19

When I received my wig, which did arrive earlier than expected, I was so excited of how well it looked & how close the color was to what I had been wearing! Again, this wig is fantastic & the customer service is wonderful! Thank you for giving me this opportunity to let everyone know how pleased I am with everything.

selzlerh
5/11/19

While I like all my wigs from this website, I really love my latest wig which just ordered. Color perfectly matches my bio hair, so it looks even more natural. The cut is flattering too. I've gotten so many compliments from friends and family as well as total strangers. Best. Wig.

nathalief9
5/11/19

This is the second of this wig I ordered. Love both of them! Could wear right out of the box, no trimming needed. Delivery was quicker than expected, which was nice! Never a problem with this company. All together over the years have purchased 5.

sibertc
5/10/19

As soon as I opened the box, well to my surprise, I looked in the mirror and quickly said "Oh!!!! I love it!!!". I got so so many compliments including from people who thought it was my hair!!! I have many wigs, but this is the first one that I will be buying at least 2 more for now !!!!

zohairm
5/9/19

I was drawn to this unique wig from the first time I saw it online. I was a bit hesitant but decided to give it a go. I couldn't possibly be more pleased; it is absolutely stunning. I've had SO MANY compliments that I'm going to buy a second one as a backup. I highly recommend it, and hope it wins you over like it did me.

agnek1
5/9/19

Very poor quality, looks nothing like in photos! They are putting wrong return address so that you could not return! Please avoid at all cost!

harrist10
5/8/19

It is very pretty and noticeable. When you have it on it's obvious you're wearing a wig, but that's perfectly fine. The only reason I didn't give a five-star review is because the colors are not same as pictured, which is unfortunate, since I specifically wanted to own it for the beautiful colors. Still, it is really nice. I would definitely recommend it.

cozetteo
5/7/19

This wig is as close to "out of the box" as you can get. I have worn wigs for over 10 years, so I appreciate being able to choose from this company and actually be satisfied with my selection. This wig more suited me. Not just the ease of very little styling needed, but the comfortable fit and quality of construction is excellent. I have worn it for nearly a month and have received many compliments. I will be ordering one in different color.

tatellys
5/6/19

At UrHair They have been provided customers with the best selections of human hair wigs, cheap lace wigs, celebrity wigs and African American wigs.

carolf208
5/6/19

I love this wig! When I wear it, no one knows that it is a wig, and they are shocked when I tell them that it is. It has just the right amount of hair, not too much to make it look unrealistic. So easy to put on and is comfortable to wear all day long. I would highly recommend that you try this wig!

kamalj13
5/6/19

My experience with this website was awesome! As it turned out, the wig that I selected was not the correct style or color for my taste, but when returned, I received a prompt refund to my credit card. I would highly recommend purchasing from here.

monicae41
5/6/19

This is the closest you can get to real hair. You absolutely can not tell its a wig. It moves and looks so natural..... The colors are just lovely. I have it in 132. Its a blend of reds and just stunning. You won't be disappointed in this wig.

louises135
5/6/19

I loved this wig however the length didn't work for me. Thankfully, the folks at this website are so helpful with exchanges and returns, I always feel like a valued customer. I also appreicate the points system so even though I have to pay to send the wig back, I feel that it is fair to do so if I am not keeping the wig.

juliet410
4/30/19

Please do not buy from this site, they have robbed me of 130.00 pounds and I'm still trying to get my money back. They sent me a cheap dressing up wig like the other ladies when I ordered a human hair quality wig. They are despicable and shouldn't be allowed to trade in this country. I just hope paypal can help me resolve it. I'm in the middle of a resolution with the company. Wish me luck

I hope you can try & stop these horrible people I to am a sufferer & don't need the added stress of these people cannot get my money back,I have wrote on several sights about them but they're advertising in different names which you can't keep up with one way to make easy money out of vulnerable people.

By Sheila W.

Scam company selling sub standard products that bear no resemblance to those advertised!!!

By Lisa M.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.. IT'S A SCAM.. THEY ARE THE SAME WIGS YOU BUY AT A PARTY SHOP FOR LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS

By Virginia S.

They reply but it's like a game of ping pong with them just refusing to refund and instead offering more products at a discount price! Terrible company!!!

By Lisa M.

EVERYONE AROUND ME IS SORRY FOR ME TO HAVE SPENT 132 UK POUNDS ON A WIG WORTH LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS

By Virginia S.

IT IS NOT SAFE!!! YOU WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND THE PRODUCT YOU GET IS NOT WORTH 5 POUNDS. I LOST 200 EUROS WITH THEM.

By Vir L.

DELIVERY IS ONE OR TWO MONTHS... AND IT'S DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE WAIT.

By Virginia S.

Questions? Get answers from the UrHair staff and other customers.

1 Photo for UrHair