Review of UnlockCode4U

Dublin, IE
contact@unlockcode4u.com

didok
4/14/17

Great service and honesty, prompt service and protection money recommend the services of UnlockCode4U

paulf125
2/27/17

Great Service, received code within 24 hours & was cheaper the code offered by the network Operator. Instruction are also very simple to follow. Thanks a lot...

Tip for consumers: Contact them if you have any question. I got a reply of my query in less than 24 hrs

connorr9
11/10/16

The guy in the chat answered all my questions. I received my unlock code within 2 hours and the first attempt worked. :)))

adams235
10/25/16

I have a Galaxy S7 locked to Vodafone. The code worked on the first attempt. No issues at all. Recommended!!!

luisa137
10/6/16

Great Service! My phone was unlocked in just a few hours and the process was very simple. Recommended. Many thanks!!!

murisz
9/27/16

I would highly recommend UnlockCode4U.com
To anyone I got code for phone within 7-8 minutes
Thank you UnlockCode4U.com Again

robina38
9/20/16

I have unlocked 5 different phones in the past 3 years from different network and I haven't had an issue with these guys. In 1 of the cases there was a delay and the communication always flowed. I would definitely recommend to others.

xiog
9/9/16

I got my code in about 8 hrs (they said up to 24 hrs)
The instructions were quite straight forward and the unlock code worked at the first attempt.
Very Happy customer!!!!!

josiel4
7/28/16

I got the unlock code for my huawei phone after 7 days ( which was stated on the estimated times) unlock code worked and I am a happy customer

barryf9
3/8/16

Great company. Would not use anyone else.

peterc103
9/30/15

As soon as I got to the site with million doubts there was Michael in the chat to clear them out. I paid with PayPal and 3 hours later, I received the code for my Galaxy S6 Edge that worked smooth :)
Thanks a lot guys!!!!

neilk26
8/9/15

Excellent would definitely recommend them Neil Co Cork Ireland

ewab2
7/9/15

I was quite unsure to use this online service, but once I got started I was simply amazed on how quickly I managed to unblock my samsung S5.
I cannot emphasise how brilliant these guys are, excellent, fast, trustworthy service. What more could you ask for! Go for it!

johna392
7/8/15

As soon as I got to the site they offered me live chat support. The guy walked me through the process and I received the code in about 45 min. The code worked without any issue. I highly recommend them. Many thanks :)))

Tip for consumers: Use the chat, the guy is quite knowledgeable and helpful :D

melt190
5/14/15

I ordered my 1st code to other site with cheaper rate but OMG it was a nightmare i ended up asking for a refund instead of paying the extra money they were asking.
Im so glad i found Unl$#*!Code4u as it was so easy and the customer service was outstanding!!! it is legit!!! it is fast!!! and professional!!! Im really happy! thank u UnlockCode4U! keep up the good work!!

Response from Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative
We are glad to hear your phone is unlocked! Enjoy your freedom and hope to see you again soon :)
martind31
5/12/15

My unlock code arrived as promised. I didn't realize it was actually 4 codes and put them all in at once! Thanks to Michael's immediate live online help I was sorted out in minutes. Thanks, much appreciated.

Response from Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative
Thanks for your feedback. Hope to see you again soon :)
ikv
4/29/15

I don't give reviews most of the time but www.unlockcode4u.com is outstanding!
1. Chat support is very friendly
2. I received the code 10 minutes after the purchase
3. I had trouble entering the code, I'm glad that Michael (their chat support ninja) helped me what to do and now my phone is unlocked!
4. Totally 101% SAFE and WORKING

Thank you guys for helping me out!

Best Regards,
IK

Tip for consumers: When availing their cash back promotion, don't forget to record your unlocking process. :)

deonm14
4/16/15

Great customer service
Lots of patience
Friendly follow ups

mohammadi1
4/15/15

It's a really good unlocking site. They provided me with unlocking code within a day which worked alright.

angelr15
4/15/15

Great Service Super Fast Great Communication

Response from Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative
Thanks for your feedback. Hope to see you again soon :)
merlew5
4/14/15

The proof of the pudding ... unlocked two phones quickly and easily with great help, and very moderate cost.
Thank you!

jeanfrancoisp
4/12/15

I've bought an unlock code for a HTC ONE M8 and they sent me two. I wasn't sure witch one to chose. I sent an email and they answered all my questions. The phone was unlocked correctly with the first code. Good customer service.

Response from Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know your phone is now unlocked! Hope to see you again soon :)
christophert22
4/9/15

Unlocked a new Phone

Response from Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative
Thanks for your review. We are glad you are happy! Hope to see you again soon :)
bootam
4/7/15

Very good service.

izabellag1
3/23/15

Great service and reasonable in comparison to high street prices! Definitely recommend to friends and family!:)

Hi Rajnish, we can unlock most phones. However we will need to know your carrier and model of your phone in order to confirm whether the unlocking is possible or not.

By Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative

Hi! what iphone you wish to unlock and what network is locked to?

By Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative

Hi Grant! Yes, we can unlock it and the price is £ 42.39. For more information go to: https://www.unlockcode4u.com/en/unlock-Apple/iPhone-6 Regards, Michael

By Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative

Hi Mendee! thanks for you question. Your galaxy S6 can be network unlocked. However, if your IMEI is blacklisted you will need to resolve the issue with the network provider so that your phone is working once you unlock it. More information here: http://blog.unlockcode4u.com/2014/08/does-unlockcode4u-unlock-blacklisted.html

By Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative

Hi Prossy, We do unlock iPhone 6 from t-Mobile. More Information here: https://www.unlockcode4u.com/en/unlock-Apple/iPhone-6

By Michael K., UnlockCode4U Representative
Questions? Get answers from the UnlockCode4U staff and other customers.

UnlockCode4U?