UnlockCode4U

UnlockCode4U has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UnlockCode4U also ranks 8th among Unlocked Phones sites.

• Great service and honesty, prompt service and protection money recommend the services of UnlockCode4U

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate UnlockCode4U?

“Worked at the first attempt :)”

Paul F.
2/27/17

Great Service, received code within 24 hours & was cheaper the code offered by the network Operator. Instruction are also very simple to follow. Thanks a lot...

“unfortunately no success with unlock code”

herbert b.
12/28/14

unfortunately no success with unlock code. 4 days and nights on samsung S3 mini tested with all medium ..... it does not work. was certainly the wrong code. Do not Buy more here. pure disappointment herbert b.

great service (8)
paulf125
February 27th, 2017

Tip for consumers: Contact them if you have any question. I got a reply of my query in less than 24 hrs

ikv
April 29th, 2015
I don't give reviews most of the time but www.unlockcode4u.com is outstanding!
1. Chat support is very friendly
2. I received the code 10 minutes after the purchase
3. I had trouble entering the code, I'm glad that Michael (their chat support ninja) helped me what to do and now my phone is unlocked!
4. Totally 101% SAFE and WORKING

Thank you guys for helping me out!

Best Regards,
IK

Tip for consumers: When availing their cash back promotion, don't forget to record your unlocking process. :)

luisa137
October 6th, 2016
Great Service! My phone was unlocked in just a few hours and the process was very simple. Recommended. Many thanks!!!
luisc26
February 9th, 2015
As usual great service and follow up. the Sony codes take a little longer, I didn't know this, but this isn't Unlockcode4u's fault, in fact, they still provided assistance while the order was being processed and even tried and push it trough. will keep using their services if needed!
adams235
October 25th, 2016
I have a Galaxy S7 locked to Vodafone. The code worked on the first attempt. No issues at all. Recommended!!!
xiog
September 9th, 2016
I got my code in about 8 hrs (they said up to 24 hrs)
The instructions were quite straight forward and the unlock code worked at the first attempt.
Very Happy customer!!!!!
jeanfrancoisp
April 12th, 2015
I've bought an unlock code for a HTC ONE M8 and they sent me two. I wasn't sure witch one to chose. I sent an email and they answered all my questions. The phone was unlocked correctly with the first code. Good customer service.
Michael K. – UnlockCode4U Rep
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know your phone is now unlocked! Hope to see you again soon :)
melt190
May 14th, 2015
I ordered my 1st code to other site with cheaper rate but OMG it was a nightmare i ended up asking for a refund instead of paying the extra money they were asking.
Im so glad i found UnlcockCode4u as it was so easy and the customer service was outstanding!!! it is legit!!! it is fast!!! and professional!!! Im really happy! thank u UnlockCode4U! keep up the good work!!
Michael K. – UnlockCode4U Rep
We are glad to hear your phone is unlocked! Enjoy your freedom and hope to see you again soon :)
herbertb16
December 28th, 2014
pure disappointment

herbert b.
Dear Herberb,

We sorry to hear that you feel this way.

We have been working together for a while already and is unfortunate that this particular code did not work.

As we mentioned in our email exchange, our codes are coming straight from Samsung's database and the last code that we sent to you was also coming from it, so it is not different from the other codes that we sent to you in the past.

Actually is the same database that all unlocking businesses online are using.

Heberb, we so confident that our code is correct that we would like to ask you publicly, that you buy an unlock code for your phone with a different seller, if you get a different code and the code works, we will pay for it. If you decide to do it, please make a video proof showing your IMEI and you entering the unlocking code.

Kind regards,
didok
April 14th, 2017
johnp182
August 21st, 2014
Repeat Happy Customer! I used this site to unlock my new Galaxy S3 last year, and just used it to unlock a new Galaxy S4. The code arrived in about 15 minutes and it worked like a charm. Can't think of much else to say.. the fact if the whole process is as effortless as it can possibly be! Good job.

Tip for consumers: They always recommend to make sure your is locked prior placing the order. Hope this help :)

barryf9
March 8th, 2016
Great company. Would not use anyone else.
robina38
September 20th, 2016
I have unlocked 5 different phones in the past 3 years from different network and I haven't had an issue with these guys. In 1 of the cases there was a delay and the communication always flowed. I would definitely recommend to others.
martind31
May 12th, 2015
Verified purchase
My unlock code arrived as promised. I didn't realize it was actually 4 codes and put them all in at once! Thanks to Michael's immediate live online help I was sorted out in minutes. Thanks, much appreciated.
Michael K. – UnlockCode4U Rep
Thanks for your feedback. Hope to see you again soon :)
murisz
September 27th, 2016
I would highly recommend UnlockCode4U.com
To anyone I got code for phone within 7-8 minutes
Thank you UnlockCode4U.com Again
connorr9
November 10th, 2016
The guy in the chat answered all my questions. I received my unlock code within 2 hours and the first attempt worked. :)))
josiel4
July 28th, 2016
I got the unlock code for my huawei phone after 7 days ( which was stated on the estimated times) unlock code worked and I am a happy customer
peterc103
September 30th, 2015
As soon as I got to the site with million doubts there was Michael in the chat to clear them out. I paid with PayPal and 3 hours later, I received the code for my Galaxy S6 Edge that worked smooth :)
Thanks a lot guys!!!!
gregc27
February 27th, 2015
They delivered in the time that's advertised, the customer service was great as well. No complaints and they are a lot cheaper than others. I would recommend to anyone
johna392
July 8th, 2015
As soon as I got to the site they offered me live chat support. The guy walked me through the process and I received the code in about 45 min. The code worked without any issue. I highly recommend them. Many thanks :)))

Tip for consumers: Use the chat, the guy is quite knowledgeable and helpful :D

merlew5
April 14th, 2015
Verified purchase
The proof of the pudding ... unlocked two phones quickly and easily with great help, and very moderate cost.
Thank you!
efraima
August 26th, 2014
Took 37 minutes to get my codes - it worked for the first time and did not cost me $50.oo CDN + VAT that my previous provider was going to charge me - will not go back toRogers.ca - GREAT service

Invoice or order #: 9721

Order Date: 19/08/2014

review to help others learn about this online business
izaa2
August 1st, 2014
Fantastic service! Ordered code for my S4 and it came through about 30-40 minutes later. Was a bit confused with all the different codes (Provider/Subprovider/Defreeze etc) but got there in the end. Will definitely recommend this website to friends. Thanks. xx
ewab2
July 9th, 2015
I was quite unsure to use this online service, but once I got started I was simply amazed on how quickly I managed to unblock my samsung S5.
I cannot emphasise how brilliant these guys are, excellent, fast, trustworthy service. What more could you ask for! Go for it!

Hi Rajnish, we can unlock most phones. However we will need to know your carrier and model of your phone in order to confirm whether the unlocking is possible or not.

By Michael K., CSR

Hi! what iphone you wish to unlock and what network is locked to?

By Michael K., CSR

Hi Grant! Yes, we can unlock it and the price is £ 42.39. For more information go to: https://www.unlockcode4u.com/en/unlock-Apple/iPhone-6 Regards, Michael

By Michael K., CSR

Hi Mendee! thanks for you question. Your galaxy S6 can be network unlocked. However, if your IMEI is blacklisted you will need to resolve the issue with the network provider so that your phone is working once you unlock it. More information here: http://blog.unlockcode4u.com/2014/08/does-unlockcode4u-unlock-blacklisted.html

By Michael K., CSR

Hi Prossy, We do unlock iPhone 6 from t-Mobile. More Information here: https://www.unlockcode4u.com/en/unlock-Apple/iPhone-6

By Michael K., CSR

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the UnlockCode4U staff and other customers.

Fast Network Unlock Codes! 100% Guaranteed, Unlock Samsung, Motorola, BlackBerry, LG, Nokia, iPhone & HTC Cell Phones by Unlock Code

Michael K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnlockCode4U?

Have a question about UnlockCode4U?