UniPapers

UniPapers has a consumer rating of 4.76 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UniPapers ranks 27th among Essay Writing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 8 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 88.2%
How would you rate UniPapers?

“UniPapers is definitely worth trusting.”

Alan B.
5/21/20

They exceeded all my expectations: nice and friendly support, high quality of the work done. I`ll recommend them to my friends!

“Did Not Get Assignment on Time”

Lesley S.
12/7/20

I have been using Unipapers for about two years, and I even referred my friends to them. However, on most recent order they messed up big time. It was a one page assignment that I had submitted to them 7 days prior and they still got it to me super late. I had messaged them a couple hours before and received no response than I was talking to the support and they asked for more time, which I gave them. I only gave them three hours extra because my assignment is due in four hours. I hope I get my assignment in time there is no reason for the delay on a one page paper I submitted 7 days prior. I am really upset and will stop using this website.

avgustl
May 21st, 2020

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank You! We guarantee that your friends will not be disappointed!

alinak28
June 10th, 2020

I can say with confidence that Unipapers earned my trust not by giving empty promises (like many other services do) but by constantly improving and providing the best service possible. I'm sure it's true for other clients too.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you, we always try our best!

elenae36
September 1st, 2020

I think that this service is more targeted at international students. While works are of decent quality, they're far from perfectly flawless.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for your review!

maxd92
May 30th, 2020

If you're not sure whether you should order here or not, just take a look at their essay samples. This section alone can tell u a lot!

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for your amazing review!

amil8
April 10th, 2020

In all honesty, there's no match to UniPapers in terms of quality that they deliver. They're the absolute best! Try it for yourself if you haven't already.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

We are glad to be of assistance!

lesleys85
December 7th, 2020

Hello, Lesley

Please, accept our apologies for the late delivery. The assigned writer failed to finish the order in time, which, unfortunately, happens on a rare occasion.
A 7% discount was given to you. Feel free to apply it to any future order.

irenav7
April 10th, 2020

When Unipapers helps me with assignments it's all always seems so simple and effortless that I keep thinking why couldn't do it myself... Until I get the next touch task, ha ha ha -ha!

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for your review! It was our pleasure to help you, Jennifer!

natashay18
October 5th, 2020

Never thought that I would ever use such service, but this time I needed someone's help and tried UniPapers. The result was amazing... Thank you!

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

We are happy to receive your compliments! Thank you for choosing us!

poozp
May 25th, 2020

Struggling with Uni assignments is practically nonexistent for me since I found out about Unipapers!

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you! We are glad to be of assistance!

katerynai
Jennifer L.
November 11th, 2019

Overall, very strong outline. Arguments are very well laid with specific quotes from the philosophers which gives a clear direction to the thesis of the paper. Perfect sample for me!

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for choosing our company, Jennifer!

alink
August 7th, 2020

I love how you tackled the issues in my assignment. It was very creative. You did everything pretty quick too so thank you for that.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for your review, we are glad to help!

elenak60
May 13th, 2019

I don't feel like I had any problems working with this website, it was a good experience and I know I'll be coming back. Thank you

louisf97
July 23rd, 2020

This is a literally client-centered service. If every service available online provided their clients with similar care and quality of their work, life would be much easier. Would super recommend it to everyone.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for your review!

matth406
May 15th, 2020

Thanks to UniPapers, now I know that I won't fail my courses, because I always can get help from them. You are the best service I ever seen and I'm totally satisfied with the results.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for your feedback!

susannas34
March 24th, 2020

Using this service is like asking your incredibly smart friend to help with assignments. The only difference is that you don't have to think of what to give him or her in return. You just pay for the service you've received, and that's it.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you, our experts are always ready to help!

wesals2
July 30th, 2020

I'll never get tired of praising unipapers for the amount of help they've given me with my assignments. It would be completely miserable trying to do all that on my own.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you! You can always count on us!

mikhailk30
July 14th, 2020

I was using your work as a guide and got confused halfway through because of format differences, and had to redo part of my work.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

We are sorry your experience with our service was not ideal. We will look into the matter and improve on that aspect.

anzhelikad
June 10th, 2020

It's amazing how well the employees at Unipapers do their job! For a year and a half I order from them, I've never had a single thing to complain about.

We are glad to hear it!

nikolayg9
June 14th, 2019

My work has been graded, my score was an 94%. I was happy with the UniPapers assistance. Thank you for your professionalism.

ekaterinak17
April 3rd, 2020

If someone asked me to recommend a service to get helped with assignments, I'd named UniPapers. These guys are friendly and fast. They deliever the amazing quality that is worth every dollar (and their service aren't the most expensive).

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for your review! Our team is always happy to assist!

oliverc82
April 8th, 2020

I missed a lot of classes due to sickness and had hard time catching ap. My friends couldn't help me, as they were busy themselves. So I decided to ask UniPapers for help. It was the best decision I made in a while. They helped me deal with all the tough assignments I wouldn't ever be able to do myself.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

We are glad to hear that our services helped you!

lolitad3
July 17th, 2020

I love the attention to details employees of this service have. They always get back to you if they need some clarification. A rare happening for other services, where they'll try to guess what I really need.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for your review! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with us.

emilym810
March 1st, 2020

Thank you for the excellent job, and very glad I came to you in time. Thank you for the quick reply, I like my report now.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thank you for choosing us!

tonys805
March 21st, 2020

This site helped a lot. Needed urgent assistance with my Sociology paper. I am very appreciate of their support!

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

Thanks! You can always count on our experts to deliver!

aommyp
May 25th, 2020

This service is what keeps me afloat in terms of studying in these tough times.The whole pandemic thing makes me depressed and unmotivated. Experts at UniPapers help me deal with tasks I wouldn't be able to complete otherwise.

Anastasiya S. – UniPapers Rep

You can always count on us!

Hello Kim, Your privacy is our top priority. We've got an SSL certificate to encrypt all transmitted data. We make sure that no one, not even your writer, knows your name or other personal info. We do not share or disclose your details to any third party. Finally, you can give specific instructions to your writer to make you work look genuine. Please, keep in mind that all delivered papers are samples meant to be used only for research purposes.

By Anastasiya S.,