Review of UknowKids

UknowKids reviews

Tel: (703) 348-1996

dw188
2/4/19

Bought this to monitor my kids. Never used it once because my kids don't have data. Contacted them numerous times and no response. Finally reached someone and told them I wanted to cancel. They said they would extend the 7-day trial for me but ended up denying they said that and charged me the full price. I called my credit card company, but UKknowkids said it was my fault. I couldn't spend any more time arguing, so they kept my money. The BIGGGEST SCAMMERS EVER! DO NOT SIGN UP!

tessm26
1/30/19

Terrible. It never even installed on my computer. Took a long time to finally get support scheduled, then I was assured that I would not be charged because the trial time had passed and it wasn't working yet. They launched a new version, still no luck. After more weeks of back and forth, I was told that ANOTHER launch would happen and to wait and see if that resolved it. Mind you, I never even used one thing about this program. It never loaded on the computer, never connected to any phone. After I wrote and said I wanted to be sure I would not be charged, they never replied, charged me and refused to refund it. Said I need to go through an arbitrator since I was passed my free trial.....which I never employed! Terrible handing of this situation. And in all honesty, I was very polite and patient through everything, yet this is still how they handled things. Ridiculous. A big waste of time very aggravating. Using "BARK" now. It works, and they are professional.

anthonyb346
9/24/18

You cannot reach them by phone. If your having trouble logging in your out of luck, which is what happened to me. I tried to cancel but can';t do it because I can't log in. If you call their phone number, you fist have to go to their website to request a phone call from them which they say will take up to 24 hours.....REALLY! I left a message on their voice mail, twice, but no one gets back to you. I looks like they don't have any employees....maybe just one person handling all website concerns and phone calls.. BUYER BEWARE 1

carolynk73
7/21/18

After months of having to reset my Apple ID due to issues with this program (sometimes in the same day), I stopped trying. Too much work. Customer service was good at first but after you ask for a refund for a program you can't use then you get nowhere. Tim Cooper has been especially unhelpful. He just keeps telling me to click on a link to retry. I DO NOT WANT THIS SERVICE. IT DOES NOT WORK FOR MY PHONES. Horrible customer service in my opinion.

Questions? Get answers from the UknowKids staff and other customers.

UknowKids?