Review of Kaspersky

39 ?????___?___?_? 1 Leningradskoye Highway
Moskva, 125212, Russia

argeliap
12/20/17

It is my 3rd month using kaspersky anti virus protection software and I was amaze that it is helping me block different dangerous sites, spam and other that may infect my laptop. Highly recommended for those who have the same problems.

davida112
1/24/17

I paid for their anti virus software. I ran it. I then checked and saw that it had indicated issues but did not CLEAR them! I tried to contact them but couldn't. I left two messages on their FORUM in the ANTIVIRUS section and got two emails telling me to read the fine print at the bottom! WTF use is that? I bought this software to protect my laptop and to rid it of any viruses, malware and trojans! I expected that it would do that! I did not expect that I would be forced to become a programming specialist! I did not expect that I had to read volumes of information. What I expected was that I could plug this software in WHICH I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR and that it would remove any threats. So far, I still have a TROJAN or TWO and these people won't help me! So I suggest you not buy them. I am going back to NORTON because of the lack of customer support and the stupid emails telling me to read the f'ing fine print!

peterl99
11/22/15

Seriousyl, GREAT GREAT GREAT!

johnc175
9/9/13

I bought kaspersky lab software from eSecurityToGo.com and I believe they deliberately delayed the support process so I couldn't get a refund after 30 days. Which is especially aggravating after going around and around with kaspersky lab tech support for weeks and still couldn't make it work with my computers. the software is just a hog and was killing my computers because it consumed so much RAM. The support techs acknowledged this and suggested I install software that was 3 or 4 years old because it was lighter weight. That didn't work either and it certainly wasn't what I paid for.

eSecurityToGo said that kaspersky lab needed to give authorization for the refund and kaspersky lab said that eSecurityToGo needed to give authorization for the refund. But in the end neither was helpful.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Kaspersky staff and other customers.

Kaspersky?