This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ukgrants.be

Ukgrants.be

Ukgrants.be has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ukgrants.be ranks 16th among Government Grants sites.

How would you rate Ukgrants.be?

“Got an email about this”

mark f.
5/28/10

Got an email about this. If its too good to be true it is. Leave well alone and don't give out any info.

markf2
May 28th, 2010
time
May 27th, 2010
Scam website mirroring the US site "grantsdot.com". Do not provide them with personal details, they will steal your money.
karenp1
June 1st, 2010
This website is a scam website. They sent me an email asking if I still lived at my address and if so I am entitled to claim some government money. They should not be able to get away with this!
samanthaj1
May 28th, 2010
Scam email... dont click on link in email. Report it to your email provider!
mattw2
May 31st, 2010
Scam, received an email with some correct personal details, which is worrying, but definitely a scam.
lenh
June 2nd, 2010

Also received an e-mail today with my home address on telling me I could received government grant that I wouldn't need to repay - sounded like a scam to me! What will people dream up next to con money out of genuine hard-working people!

By Mandy B.