CanadaGovernmentGrants.org reviews

Tel: +1-866-682-2485
privacy@canadagovernmentgrants.org

miker137
7/29/15

Small Business Grants Canada gave me access to grants and loans that we never knew about. We were able to get our business up and running thanks to them. We started selling children's clothing, and got the business going much faster than we anticipated.

clarencev3
5/17/15

Risks to my business is a thing of the past thanks to Small Business Grants Canada. I recently acquired a risk insurance cover for my business assets courtesy of the government. This was after being helped by Small Business Grants Canada. They gave me a list of agencies that offered affordable risk insurance covers of which I chose one from and they assisted me on how I would apply for such insurances. Within a week's time, I was insured.

kristas5
5/11/15

Small Business Grants Canada just helped me acquire a loan for starting up my own industry! Through the internet, I learned about them a few months back when I was in dire need of a loan. I contacted them inquiring about how I could get a loan and they immediately gave me an agency that could offer a no interest loan. True to the agency's word, I got the loan.

albertr23
4/11/15

You can have ideas to expand your market and reach greater heights with your small business. However, limited funds will always pull you behind especially if you are a small business. Well, worry not as Small Business Grants Canada provides the best list of lenders to fit your small business. I can attest to their reliable information as I have benefited from the same.

kaycec
3/26/15

Thanks to Canada Government Grants, sourcing of funds for my small business has gone very smoothly. I had known of the service from an aunt of mine and had made up my mind to use it when I'd start up myself. This is a great place to find out what grants you are eligible for. I highly recommend you visit www.canadagovernmentgrants.org to learn more about the possibilities.

rosalynf
3/8/15

I have a business that has almost reached bankruptcy, and Small Business Grants Canada helped me save my business. They were so keen in providing me with the best and appropriate fund providers for my needs. They were so friendly and polite. They guide me all throughout the process. And fortunately, my application was approved and my business is growing and still functioning up until now.

darrelj3
8/22/14

WATCH OUT FOR THESE. They are not AT ALL government related. Nor can they or will they help. Give them no money at all, ever, for any reason. Access grants through the federal government website instead please! If you are looking for help writing your business plan, you can consult YES montreal or your local CLD if you are in Quebec. They will attest to not ever using these companies:
www.canadagovernmentgrants.org

Watch out especially because they will refer you to insights marketing to write your business plan for you if you not have one ready. They charge 2000$ or more for their services, and supply an awful unusable product in the end. They shall coax you by saying that you have a limited time to apply for the leadership grant in question. DON'T DO IT

Tip for consumers: GO THROUGH THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA OR YOUR LOCAL YOUTH BUSINESS ADVISOR. SERVICES THAT ARE GENUINE ARE FREE, OR COST 20$ OR LESS AS THEY ARE GOVERNMENT RECOGNIZED

paulr8
4/12/13

APRIL 12, 2013

Company claims access to a database of leads to Canadian government grants and loans for business'. The bulk of their 'leads' do nothing more than refer the purchaser of these leads to their local bank for loans. This is in direct contrast to
everything listed on their site prior to paying.

They further show a list of 'Success Stories' that the user/purchaser assumes,
because they are listed at the site, to be clients of the website who have succeeded in procuring a grant or loan however, upon careful examination of the 'Success Stories', it appears that none of the success stories has anything to do with this site. These success stories appear to be public domain stories who did not use the sites wares to obtain their loans or grants.

Though I have listed a phone number taken from the site, calling this number asks the caller to enter a four digit pin which is not known to the caller, hence the phone is never answered and the caller is left with no way of contacting the company. I have emailed this company after finding their real contact info by searching the 'WHOIS' database and informed them that I would be searching and seeking them out to retrieve the money I lost with them and as of this typing, I have had no response.

I attempted contact with them one week ago. I will be contacting the BBB in
our area and submit a complaint. I did contact their host service who claim that unless subpoenaed, they would not release the site owners phone contact info for the site. I will continue to try and contact them and expose them for who they are.

Questions? Get answers from the CanadaGovernmentGrants.org staff and other customers.

CanadaGovernmentGrants.org?