Grantsite.net

Grantsite.net

Grantsite.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Grantsite.net also ranks 4th among Government Grants sites. The most common issues with Grantsite.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Grantsite.net?

“Fruad site, Liars”

Sitejabber User
4/29/09

Fruad site, Liars - I sent you money to cover the shipping for a CD for a government grant. As of yet I have not recieved. You have billed my credit card for 39.95. Where is my CD or my money and free gift. I am sending you this, to say let fhat be the only charge.That will be the only payment that you will get.The shipping was 2.95. you know my phone number.I will be looking for a call about my money.

user470
April 29th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Grantsite.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grantsite.net?

Have a question about Grantsite.net?