Grantsite.net

Grantsite.net

Grantsite.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Grantsite.net also ranks 6th among Government Grants sites. The most common issues with Grantsite.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Grantsite.net?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

user470
April 29th, 2009
Fruad site, Liars - I sent you money to cover the shipping for a CD for a government grant. As of yet I have not recieved. You have billed my credit card for 39.95. Where is my CD or my money and free gift. I am sending you this, to say let fhat be the only charge. That will be the only payment that you will get.The shipping was 2.95. You know my phone number. I will be looking for a call about my money.

Questions? Get answers from the Grantsite.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grantsite.net?

Have a question about Grantsite.net?