Review of Grantsdot

Grantsdot reviews

Tel: 877-588-1085

allysons
2/10/11

They advertised help to get small business grant and it was free but had to pay $2.97 for shipping.. After I paid it took me to a page where there was nothing to be shipped but you could get it right away. On the page it said the government did not give out grants so false advertising. But then I looked at my bank account and they stole $57.61 I just called and after them telling me the 2.97 was for a 24 hour free trial which was not on the website as she said and I never got any emails from them telling me this .. well after a lot of yelling from me they said they would only give me back 40 bucks.. thieves.. I am complaining to the BBB and my bank about this so stay away. I wish I had looked them up here first.

mooreh
12/2/10

The feds should shut these crooks down. They are stealing from the public. Get off your ass feds anc close these crooks down not. Not later

timm8
11/23/10

I think it is a scam!! Mostly, the tipoff was the fact that they only accept VISA cards In Canada we do not accept nor allow monopolies

jeannettea
9/12/10

I think its time for someone to shut them down and do everyone a favor. people who really are in financial difficulty do not need to be scammed out of any more money in their life.

donaldw
7/19/10

When I investigated this site I read the small print and it says you may have a seven day access for the small paymnent, usually $1.95 to $3.00. If you do not cancel in by the end of the seventh day you will be billed the larger amount usually $40 to $50.

Always read the small print where they want the card info.

robertl6
7/13/10

I was about to try my luck with the promise of big government grants, until I noticed the website ended in .com. All government websites end in .gov! I stopped myself before I gave my credit card info. Remember: .gov; not .com!

emmaj1
3/5/10

IT'S A SCAM, THEY SAY IT COSTS £1.95 THEN DEBIT YOUR CARD FOR £40.00. AVOID!!!!!!

adrianb1
2/27/10

its a scam

Questions? Get answers from the Grantsdot staff and other customers.

Grantsdot?