UKGovernmentGrants reviews

Tel: 0800 856 1570
privacy@ukgovernmentgrants.org

samuelg28
8/20/15

My small family jewelry store had been suffering in the past year and we wanted to get business back to usual but needed some funding to help cover some expenses and start increasing marketing spending. We didn't want to go through the banks because of the high interest rates, and we thought the government would be a better option for us. We found the Small Business Grants UK database and started applying to different grants and low interest loans to help us keep our business afloat.

rosef21
8/7/15

Small Business Grants UK was able to help me make my business dream become true. I dreamed of having a small computer repair store which I was never able to start because of a lack of capital and high interest rates at the bank. I found Small Business Grants UK and was able to find government grants that my business would be eligible for. All I had to do was fill out an application online.

tyronep8
5/12/15

If I was asked to be a marketing agent for Small Business Grants UK, I would gladly do so gladly. This is because they recently helped me get a government loan that I needed to sustain my business so I contacted them inquiring about a loan and they gladly gave me a list of government agencies that granted loans and I sought one that I applied a loan for immediately and luckily got the loan

merissas
3/10/15

The professionals working with Small Business Grants UK are highly knowledgeable and helped me through with all of my queries. I had been looking to start up a small business in the UK but was really unsure how to go about it. Thankfully, after being directed to the service, things have proceeded on quite smoothly for me. The service is transparent, highly professional and proved to suit my needs perfectly. I am thankful for having been directed to www.ukgovernmentgrants.org and I would recommend it to anybody seeking fund programs in the UK.

Questions? Get answers from the UKGovernmentGrants staff and other customers.

UKGovernmentGrants?