Review of UK2

abuse@uk2.net

jamesl11
3/15/11

uk2.net hosting review

I have never dealt with such a rude company in all my life !!!! They do not deliver the service you pay for and you have to get the money refunded back.

When you put in a complaint to them they then send an e-mail taking the pi***,
I was amazed when I made a complaint and got back an e-mail that was abusive and rude. This company never answers the phone and all you get is RUDE insults !!!!

Stay well CLEAR of this as only a FOOL would have hosting with this company. The set up is a disgrace and if your looking for insults then go to this company, by the way you also do not get any order confirmations or any help whatsoever, the organisations is a JOKE....Try it yourself as you will soon find out the hard way...

zanderm
1/21/11

UK2.net terms and conditions are structured in a misleading and I would say dishonest way, though not illegal.

UK2.net VPS hosting is vastly overpriced. They have hidden charges for domain transfer that exceed the cost of domains, never seen that anywhere else before. All in all a disasterous but thankfully short business relationship.

Stay well clear of UK2.net unless you want overpriced, uncompetitive hosting and expensive, prohibitive domain transfer.

rosee
9/21/09

I used their services briefly, then cancelled my order. Since then I have been plagued with emails every day telling me that I have an incomplete web hosting. I have contacted them on numerous occasions to cancel y order but they just give me a number to ring that I cannot get through to. It should be possible to cancel something online, and not cause your customers such annoyance.

Questions? Get answers from the UK2 staff and other customers.

UK2?