Review of UK.Moo

Tel: +1 401-519-7216
community@moo.com

metter
6/28/13

moo.com sucks. It's a scam site. I've tried to place an order from them. Moo charged the money from an order had placed, but I never recieved my order. Moo denied that I had placed the order despite the money transaction from my visa!? I'v tried to email, call and reach them on the onlinechat, but they denied I've placed an order despite they have charged the money from the order... And I didn't recieved the ordernumber since Moo haven't recieved the order!!! That was what they told me, even thougt thay have charged the money from a non existing order.. I haven't heard from them or recieved any explanation why they have charged the money, no excuse, nothing. Moo just ignore me when I try to contact them with this subject.
Stay away! Safe your time and money, and do not buy anything from that site. That's a scam site!

ab155
11/2/11

Great cards and swift shipping. Recommended and will buy there again.

oliviam
9/24/10

If you can afford them, MOO makes the best business cards I have ever had!! I first tried them out as a free sample pack of 10 cards that savecreatively.com had been offering through them. I was VERY IMPRESSED! You can customize every part of your card, including having a different picture on each and every one if you choose. The quality? I've never seen better! Definitely I would highly recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the UK.Moo staff and other customers.

UK.Moo?