Uggsaustralia-uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

ulak
11/14/14

www.UGGSALEFIRT.COM FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!!!they sale fake boots.STAY AWAY!!!!!!

carola5
11/6/14

Bought two pairs of Uggs - one was a christmas present and one was a treat for me! Despite stating it was free delivery they deducted delivery charges from my credit card. After wearing mine once, I was dismayed to find my feet were stained black (mine were Sunburst Chestnut i.e. brown with cream lining). My friend didn't even get the opportunity to wear hers as the quality was dreadful i.e. stitching coming apart at the seams (mine must be a better copy than hers). This company's response to my complaint was they didn't accept worn or dirty boots for refund. They even suggested the unworn boots be taken to a cobblers!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE - they sell fake UGGS and will not respond appropriately to complaints.

carolinew
1/7/11

HI AFTER WAITING NEARLY 2 MONTHS FOR MY DAUGHTERS XMAS PRESSIE I HAVE BEEN TOLD TODAY BY DHL SHIPPING THAT MY UGG BOOTS WERE SEIZED ON THE 28TH NOV 10 AS THEY ARE COUTERFEIT,I AM NOW TRYING TO GET A REFUND FROM MY VISA COMPANY AND HOPE THAT MY CARD ISNT USED AGAIN, AND HOPE CUSTOMS AND EXCISE WILL NOT IMPOSE ANY CHARGES ON ME.

alcaponem
12/16/10

Be careful when ordering from this site. I recently ordered som Ugg Boots which were subsequently ceased by customs because the goods are suspected counterfeit. http://www.uggaustralian-uk.com. I have requested a refund which at this time they are offering although not the full amount, but I am currently demanding the full amount. If you have any problems with a refund contact the payment transfer company visamasterpay who will assist you with your refund. I have in the past received goods from this company but on checking may boots against someone else who paid full price in a UK retail store it is pretty obvious now, that they are of inferior quality. If they are cheap then most likely they will be fake

susank7
12/6/10

Needs taking to court and destroying like they have done with my boots

jenneyk
11/18/10

NERVER BUY FROM THIS SITE. THEY ARE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They robbed my money, and run away with no response. If you really want to buy uggs online, I would like to recommend bootssale.uk.com

lyndseym
11/11/10

i have recently ordered two pairs of the boots i cancelled my order two days later unfortunately after finding the bad reviews the suit do sell fakes Ive spoken to ugg themselves, as i paid on visa i hoping for a refund has any1 one else been lucky enough to receive 1 ***** stay away from this website no customer services no phone numbers no reply from any1 !!! **********

shellt
10/21/10

FAKE FAKE FAKE IM AFRAID

Just starting the process of attemting a refund, however after reading the reviews on the site it looks like a challenge and a half. My 1st reply so far has been

'Normally, we don't suggest a returns since shipping fee will be expensive and it will be charged by you, please let me know what makes you unhappy.
Thanks.Milo

what makes me unhappy is you completely avoiding my question and can't communicate correctly! GRR

bexm
10/17/10

aaaaaaahhhhhhh! i am totally freaked out by all ur comments on this site. i ordered some boots from this site on 3/10/10 for a friends 30th and haven't recieved them yet. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will arrive as her birthday has been and gone now and i've promissed they will be here this week!!! oh and whats more they charged delivery when it stated free delivery!

mandal
10/5/10

I have recently been conned by this company- I ordered what I thought were two pairs of Ugg boots for my daughter, it was only when I got a reply saying their on line server wasn't up and running to take my credit card payment (for a couple of days) which made me do further checks- this is not a genuine Ugg stockist, they do not have any phone number for customers to call, only an email address.
I emailed them straight away and asked them to cancel my order, I rang my vredit card company who said the transaction was pending to be paid to 'Wholesale Club' (not uggaustralia!) I was told they could cancel my card however I need to contact the seller to ask them to cancel the payment.I searched for the website and surprise it had gone down....(so how could I contact anyone?). I then got an email from them to advise one of the colours was unavailable and I asked if I wanted an alternative- I replied saying I wanted a refund/ cancel the order (I also mentioned the fact that they are selling Uggs fraudulently and that I would be reporting them to trading standards), I then had a reply saying ok a refund will be arranged - today I rang the credit card company and guess what! ..no refund! the adviser also gave me another name for the company- ZHI$#*!ONG SHANGMAO!!!!
I will continue to battle with them to get my £166 back, do not order from them please!

carola3
5/13/10

Please take my advice and DO NOT use this web site. I ordered 2 pairs of boots about 5 weeks ago, was worried after reading reviews after I placed my order. I spent £150 and have lost all my money, as today I have received a letter from customes saying my boots are going to be distroyed as they are counterfeit. £150 its not worth the worry if you even get your boots (i'd rather get the real deal and spen a little more with piece of mind) its even less worth it for nothing as it has turned out for me!!!

deem
4/30/10

After ordering my uggs from uggsaustraliauk.com I came across this website and for the 14 days they took to arrive I was really scared I'd lose my £140. However they have now arrived and the classic cardy pair look totally genuine. I have compared them to a friends pair that are bought from the UGG store and you really can't tell the difference. The labels and buttons are all a really good copy if they're fake. The other pair a bought, classic tall in chestnut are also a good copy. Only thing wrong with these is that the stitching isn't as neat as genuine UGGs. However would anybody really stare at them enough to notice this? On first glance they look completely genuine. I would recommend this site, although it seems you would be taking a huge gamble to order from them again as to whether they will be good fakes or bad fakes.

colg
3/27/10

DO NOT USE FAKE UGGS RECEIVED! If you have a transaction with this company contact your bank and raise it as a disputed transaction debit or credit card, you should be able to get a refund.

wendyh4
3/10/10

Hi I ordered a set of grey argyle in Feb, received them and was quite happy with them till my daughter noticed that the labelling on the back of the boots wasn't identical. It wasn't in a small way either, one had a brown label and one had a grey label. I have had several emails back and forth and basically they have told me to take them to the cobblers and get them to pick the labels off and they would give me discount off my next order. Erm sorry there won't be a next order.The discount will be £20 so why I'm going to buy another pair and pay £50 inc discount and waste the £70 that I've just paid and not be able to wear them. I've threatened them with trading standards and they haven't emailed me back has anyone got any contact addresses for them

julieb6
2/4/10

After I had placed my order for 2 pair of classic chestnut uggs I came across this site and read the reviews. I paniced and thought I should,nt have ordered these. However my items arrived today (15 days after placing the order) and I am really happy with my purchases so please don't be put off by bad comments. I also have bought a pair of uggs from an approved website here in the uk and they too arrived today. I can honestly say that there is absolutely no difference to these ones and the ones a bought from uggsaustralia-uk.com. I will definately use this site gain and will recommend it to others :)

karenz
1/30/10

DO NOT BE TEMPTED!!! If anything appears to be too good to be true....then it usually is!!! I have ordered and received a pair of ugg boots from this diabolical company who are clearly MASSIVE FRAUDSTERS! One of the boots i received is clearly made from substandard sheepskin and I have been emailing back and forth since they arrived just trying to get them to agree to send me one replacement boot and I would then send faulty one back in their packaging but even though they respond to my emails they avoid answering ALL my questions and have now asked me to accept a big discount on my next order!!!!! AS IF I WILL EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!! alternatively, when i asked them for a correspondence address and a company directors name to contact they just emailed me back the returns address for me to send the boots back to them. I have received different replies from cherry, susan, riya and jessie!!!!! WOT A JOKE and not one of them have ever answered my questions!!! I really need to know where I stand on this legally and not quite sure where to go next so if anyone has any advice please share it with me.

stephanieb1
1/27/10

This site is fantastic! Perfect Ugg Boots, perfect price, perfect customer service - I had an issue with the payment being taken twice by mistake although as soon as i contacted the team they resolved this very quickly! You are buying direct from the manufacturer, have faith! Brilliant! :)

kathrynw1
1/22/10

I ordered 3 Pairs of boots (stupidly) from this website as gifts and a pair for myself! This was on the 16th of December!!!! I was happy to accept that they probably would not arrive before christmas, howerer it is now the 22nd January 2010 and still no sign!! I have had contact with the website and they explained they were held up at customs and because of our Snowy weather the Delivery had beed held up...... Using the tracking number they gave me i check daily the delivery status... they're STILL in CHINA!! The site offered no other explanation. AND TODAY AS IVE GONE TO LOG ON TO THE UGGSAUSTRALIA-UK SITE IT NO LONGER EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!! 180 poinds down the drain!! don't use this site!!

ruthf
1/16/10

i've been reviewing this website and want to buy a pair of cardi boots for my daughters birthday in March--but don't know whether I should go ahead and buy them or not now. I'm confused as whether i will be ripped off or not. My daughter said she doesn't mind if they are fake--what should i do?

fionam1
1/14/10

THIS is a blatant copy of the Authentic Uggs site and is selling fake /counterfeit boots or poor quality seconds. They claim the goods come direct form the factory bu to retrun them for repair wil cost s you almost as much as the boots. They are NOT UK based and , according to Deckers Outdoor ( the Uggs brand owner) the company is not known to them and is supected a a counterfeit operation. BEWARE. The botts I bought have come parat already , after only a few minutes wear.

catherinew
1/11/10

THIS IS A FAKE WEBSITE STAY AWAY.

My husband bought me some cardi boots from them for christmas believing that they were the official website.

When the goods did finally arrive i could see that they were fake. The stitching is shoddy and also sizing is all wrong. They do however provide all the official (looking) paperwork etc, and if not looking closely i can see people may be fooled into believing that they are real..
I contacted them about returning them for 2 reasons 1, they did not fit and 2, even if they had i could see that they were fake.
They stated they would accept return however would deduct a 15% re-stocking fee as well as £25 (apparently their original shipping costs, although my husband only paid £8) these costs even before i pay return postage to China!!!
I have questioned their integrity and they have continually lied and evaded questions. UGG Australia have confirmed to me that this company are selling counterfeit goods and that they are currently being investigated. UGG have also told me that any company with UGG in their domain name (the bit after www.) other than the official site (uggaustralia.com) is most certainly a counterfeit company.
I STRESS AGAIN PLEASE STEER WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY.

ineb
1/6/10

I ordered some uggs from this site, they arrived after Christmas and are obviously fake. I tried to return them, but was told to sell them on or give them away as a present! Lots of excuses to re-stock etc. Should have checked.
So if anyone wants a pair of size 5 brown tall uggs let me know.

louises1
1/6/10

I ordered a pair of cardy uggs from here and then my fella decided to research the website. There are 4 i have found so far that have different wesites but are the same website.
My boots are fake. They have to wrong pattern underneath and the label is meant to have like a criss cross stiching which it doesnt. They are meant to be like kinda bent at the top which they arnt, compared to my bosses they are a really bad fake, ive emailed them saying im not happy and want my money back and they said they can't help me, luckily i paid with my visa debit card so can and am opening a dispute up to try and get my money back.
Places like these need to be shut down, i wish id have just waited a bit longer and paid a bit more and gone to a shop to get them.

christinam3
1/5/10

ok so 2day 5th of jan uggs arrived after ordering them on xmas day must say if there fake they fooled me myself an sister both ordered a pair that have arrived in perfect condition an to the naked eye would apper real how ever ive also recheared uggs an have noticed on the soles of these ones the don't have the (R) regerstation mark and also have been sent from china witch i have been told uggs r aloud to b made there but not directly sold to the uk from there its ment to b a sure sign of fake ones and lastly the soles on real uggs r alot more flexable then fake ones witch like the ones ive recived from this company r very solid feeling an dnt give alot of movement for walking overall tho u do get what u pay for so rip offs or seconds the ones ive recieved are not half bad..

briank2
12/29/09

ordered boots on 10th of december still no got them stay away from site tried to contact partrasys and got no reply anyone got any advise

Stay away from this fake site. I have recently purchased 2 pairs of boots from this site after £150 and a 5 weeks wait, my boots are being distroyed at customes as they are counterfeit! dont bother its not worth it. it looks very genuine ut its very fake!!! Im so disapointed I will not make any purchases on the internet again!!

By Carol A.
Questions? Get answers from the Uggsaustralia-uk staff and other customers.

Uggsaustralia-uk?