Review of UCenterDress

Tel: 300200-3001
support@ucenterdress.com

michelleh493
1/28/19

More then i couldve pictured, i didnt think it would be as beautiful as it was at that it was worth every penny cant wait to wear it.

karent416
1/21/19

love love love my dress! it definitely was longer than I expected but it was still perfect. shipping was super fast too!

bettef
1/20/19

Received my gown SUPER FAST!!! And my gown looks amazing!! Great quality!! I cannot wait to wear it! Thank you! I will definitely be ordering more products soon! :)

veronicaw71
1/15/19

The dress took some time to be delivered but it was worth the wait. The material are beautiful and fits like a glove. Thanks again.

chelseys20
1/14/19

I absolutely love this dress. The materials are beautiful and soft. Would give it a 5 but I have to go get it tailored, it doesn't fit the way I need it to and it keeps falling down. Other than that it's an incredible piece.

jasmineb87
12/30/18

This dress was the best purchase! SO soft & comfy. Super long, which is just what I wanted, and true to size! So so happy with my purchase and this dress.

christines350
12/29/18

This dress is absolutely gorgeous. Material is soft and breathable. Perfect for any special occasion! I can't wear this dress.

mckaylynw
12/12/18

Looks exactly like the photos. I found the arm straps to be a little bit difficult as they stay put until I lean forward or go to grab something and they fall off. I plan to just use a ribbon in the back to tie them together so it's not a huge deal.But I love the dress.

pepperl1
11/20/18

You be the judge here. The picture with UCenterDress is the dress that I ordered, the other picture shows the dress that I received, can you say that they are the same dress? Don't let their photos fool you, and mind you there's no return if it's customized. Customer Service is a joke, all they do is to send you the template respond stating that sorry but no return, problem solved.

mirandaw34
10/25/18

DO NOT BUY from UCenterDress! I fell in love with a photo of a dress on their site. It was the MOST beautiful wedding gown I had ever seen. I was soooooo excited when I made my order and couldn't wait for the dress to arrive. When it finally did and I opened the package the dress seemed different??? I tried it on and was soooooo disappointed. I quickly realized that they do not have any of the photos they post on their site but they try to re-make the dresses in the images. If you decide to go with them, pick a dress you think is impossible to mess up if IMITATED. I will never buy from them again. There are other sites that post REAL images of the dresses they sell AND have a guaranteed return policy. I did not contact them within 14 days because I was thinking maybe I could get a seamstress to do work on it to make it what I imagined. I had a huge conflict. I finally decided that my special day should not be ruined because they could not give me my dream dress and lied about it through FALSE ADVERTISING. They will not refund me or do an exchange. Brides save yourself the heartache. DO NOT BUY from UCentreDress!! Planning a wedding is stressful enough. All the best to you!

Tip for consumers: Watch out for their fake reviews!! They post fake reviews with profile pictures of cats, dogs, trees and God knows what else giving 5 star reviews of their products!

Response from UCenter D., UCenterDress Representative
Hi there,

Good day.
Thanks for taking the time to write to us!

We are sorry that you have to return your purchase.

We wish you could have sent in your request earlier. As stated in our return policy, any complaint should be made within 14 days upon receipt of your parcel. We are sorry but we have to decline your request. Your understanding would be appreciated.

Personally I'd recommend you to sell the dress locally, or on the internet,craiglist.com for example.

Please review our return policy here:

Any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Regards,
Customer Support
amberm172
8/11/18

I had a specific idea of the kind of polka dots I wanted for my wedding dress, and it was as if Kathy read my mind! She sent me photos of two samples she had chosen, they were both lovely but one of them was exactly what I had pictured. When you consider that there must be countless possibilities out there, I think it's pretty amazing that Kathy found the perfect style for me. She went out of her way to source the material and order it in, and I could not be happier. Thank you!

soshac
7/5/18

I bought a dress and it didnt look like the picture and within 2 days of having it in my possession the bride decided to have a family only wedding party. So I had to return it because I wasnt going to be a bridesmaid anymore. I hadnt even tried it on and they said I had to pay for shipping to China. And then they would inspect it and maybe give me a max refund of 80% or I could donate it to get 50% back. I only had it 2 days and they were unwilling to work with me.

margaretd140
7/3/18

Beware - I found a number of beautiful dresses. Before I ordered I contacted the company via customer on line support. I wanted to speak to someone in person but was told I could not speak to someone until November because the call volume was so high. I'm glad I tried to contact the company before ordering. I have no idea where the company is or how one would receive assistance if needed after purchasing - beware

kealyh
6/17/17

The dress was awesome. The color and the combination was awesome. Beautiful to look at. Exactly like I wanted.

saras190
6/15/17

"Absolutely STUNNING dresses, your communication was spot on, and your patience with me was very much appreciated. Thank you for all of your help, I can not express how beautiful the work you have given me is, and the bride is so thrilled to have such perfect bridesmaids dresses.
Thank you!!!"

amandac181
6/12/17

"Ordered 3 of these for my bridesmaids for my wedding. They have arrived quickly and the quality is very good. All an excellent fit. Material has a little bit of stretch in it which is good too.
I would totally recommend these dresses. Even better value at the lower price though."

samanthav9
6/3/17

I love the stretchy fabric! It looks elegant and classy! I will wear this more than just as a bridesmaid. It arrived quickly, just make sure to email your phone number. The navy color is rich. Very happy with this purchase, as is the bride.

lindsayd20
6/1/17

Amazing dress! I ordered dresses from different sources. The dresses was good enough. I ordered only one from here and I am thinking of ordering more from here too.

graceg43
6/1/17

Perfect! Perfect in every shape!
The dresses are EXACTLY what I was looking for. I haven't given them to their new owners but I tried one of for length and it felt so light and moved so well. There was a little mix up with delivery but it was DHL's fault and I was pleasantly surprised at how fast it arrived. It will definitely come in handy and my maid of honor and bridesmaid are going to look amazing in this. Perfect ivory!!

johnm1066
5/28/17

I ordered dresses from two website. I was confused about these sites although my cousin was not happy for that. But I was really happy when I got the dresses. My cousin was silent! It gave me a pleasure too. Anyway, among the two website, the dresses that I got from Ucenter were better. Thanks

simoneh10
5/27/17
• Updated review

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE, unless you want to lose your money in return for horrendous dresses,nothing like what they advertise on their site...... Report to the police as I have, you will not be protected even with PayPal for this site, they are scammers............

“UCENTERDRESS SCAM ALERT!!”
5/27/17
• Previous review

Please do NOT trust in this lovely presented FAKE site, the dress you will received, even though custom made, will be horrrendous!!! Your wedding will be spoilt by these disgusting CON MEN, who take your money and provide you with a dress that is not even wortb scrubbing the floor with, Hideous is a polite way to describe their dresses. Don't believe the hype if the good reviews, they are more than likely written by themselves!!! EXPOSE these fraudsters.

kellyp83
5/8/17

I ordered my dress on March 29 and paid through PayPal. I have a PayPal AND bank statement that says I paid. My order status on their website says paid. When I emailed them and asked where my dress was, they said I didn't pay. I emailed back and said I did pay and I can email proof. They emailed me back and again said I didn't pay. Called PayPal and will soon get my money back. Ucentrdress...U SUCK!

deee16
4/10/17

My dress also arrived about 2 weeks late. When I recieved it it was nothing at all like the picture, they steal photos from other websites and market them as their own. It was made poorly with cheap material and when I told them I would be returning it they said they would only refund 80% of my money! Its a huge scam! In addition to that, when I looked up the same dress on their site recently they jacked up the price by about $100 and state the regular price is $669 which is NOT the case as the actual designer has it regular price $290. Do not buy from them, they are not located in England, they are in china and make cheap knock-off dresses that are way over priced!

minniem19
3/22/17

First of all, i ordered my dress in December. I was told my dress would arrive in 15-25 days, which would have been early-mid January. When it did not arrive I emailed the company and they said no later than than Feb. 17th. My dress did not arrive until March 20th.

When my dress FINALLY arrived, the material was cheap, inadequately made, and it had a huge dirt stain across the front.

If this isn't enough, the website advertises that it is from England. It is actually in China.

I only ranked UCenterDress a 1 because 0 was not an option.

This is a great question! Wish I could get a phone number as well! Ordered a dress and never got it but they of course got their money!

By Kelly p.

Questions? Get answers from the UCenterDress staff and other customers.

9 Photos for UCenterDress