This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Truworths

Truworths has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Truworths ranks 1167th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Truworths?

“Happy customer”

Anam D.
7/27/19

I'm indeed very impressed and happy with the quality of their service at Greenacres Mall in Port Elizabeth, I sincerely appreciate their responsiveness and the way they conduct their service, it is great to see that there are people who are dedicated and passionate in what they do. They provide great service.

anamd
July 27th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Truworths staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Truworths?

Have a question about Truworths?