TristarProductsInc reviews

Tel: 1-973-575-5400
infotp@tristarproductsinc.com

rogerh70
2/24/17

Why is customer service SO BAD. Tried to order a full set of cookware. Couldn't get confirmation of what I wanted but got confirmation of three (3) orders of the SAME THING. Called to get straightened out but nobody there can do anything but take orders. They say they can not call UPS/ or contact UPS to stop shipment.(??) seems they have a one way communication system with no service ability!! HOPE THEY ARE NOT STEALING MY MONEY!!!

Tip for consumers: Watch out for misleading actions or no actions other than a sale!

marye102
4/22/16

This company sells Copper Chef cookware and uses " Eric Theiss" as a promoter. I attempted to order over phone, they have Super pushy, high pressure telemarketer's handling the orders. Midway through they were trying to upsell me I e.: pushing more products, insurance on mailing the product, magazines!! I attempted to cancel the order midway through once they started doing this but was unable for two reasons1- the pushy sales person kept ignoring my request to cancel and continued to use an angry tone asking me "Why" I was cancelling and would not back down; 2- they are very smart and get your credit card info at the Beginning of the call! ( Lesson learned)
I ended up hanging up because I was getting nowhere and immediately call my AMEX company to stop any charge. I also noticed I began to get many junk emails and telemarketing phone calls thereafter.
I then decided to contact Eric Theiss/company to relate my experience. I did get an email back explaining my experience would be relayed to the proper person. To date I have not gotten any satisfaction from either Copoer Chef or Eric Theiss....best thing I did was report to AMEX!
Best you can do is....STAY AWAY!!! And DON'T order from infomercials! First and last time for me.
Also... Not real copper, junk product !

vickir8
6/8/14

I ordered a pressure cooker from this company and the cooker itself is great but the company customer service is really bad. I have e-mailed them 10 times to let them know I never received the extra's that were suppose to come with the product. It gives a number to call but it isn';t a 800 # so I am unable to call them since I don't have long distance on my home phone and cell is limited. I requested a different number to no avail. I will not be doing business with this company every again and if your smart you won't either, because I can only quess what it's going to be like if I need service.

patrickp3
2/24/11

SCAM SCAM SCAM cost was incorrect, order placed no way to cancel customer service call back in 24 hours supervisor TOO BUSY to talk

Questions? Get answers from the TristarProductsInc staff and other customers.

TristarProductsInc?