Triads

Triads has a consumer rating of 3.05 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Triads also ranks 70th among Designer Clothes sites. The most common issues with Triads are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Triads?

“great store”

jack t.
12/27/19

loved the store good vibes from the guys serving you i bought some jeans guys had a lot of product knowledge where the jeans where purchased weight of the denim the cut and what fitted me the best no complaints

“Awful customer service”

Darren L.
2/6/19

Customer service chap i spoke to was a nightmare to deal with. I asked for a manager to call me back.never happened.

jackt189
December 27th, 2019
darrenl83
February 6th, 2019
bones5
November 2nd, 2018
An absolutely awful experience from a company which I can certainly say has been by worst online shopping experience I have ever had. And all I thought I was doing was buying a pair of trainers...

I placed my order in August. Trainers arrived in the next few days and I thought it would end there. Unfortunately the size didn't fit very well even though it was a size I normally wear. The fit for this one was different. No problem, I'll just ask for an exchange. Spoke to them on the phone and sent the pair I ordered back requesting the exchange on 24th August. First communication I get from them at this point is a PayPal invoice asking for more money for a "reship fee". Now I wouldn't have a problem with this, except that there is no mention of a reship fee on their returns page (even today 01/11/18). This annoyed me because I'm aware there is a risk buying clothing/shoes online that the fit might not be perfect so I think it's important to be aware of return/exchange policies of where you buy from.

Because they hadn't mentioned the reship fee anywhere until this point, I wasn't willing to pay this so I just requested a full refund. That was on the 3rd of September. No response from Triads. I had to send multiple emails to eventually get a reply on 10th October this time blaming the couriers for losing the parcel they sent in exchange (hint: no parcel had been sent at all; they lied). I replied same day again requesting a refund. And yet again, silence.

29th October I got fed up and sent a final email warning that if a refund was not issued I would be pursuing this through the small claims court. It had to come to this for them to eventually refund my money.

Oh and here's the kicker: it's still not a full refund! I will still be going ahead with the small claims court to recover the difference.

To summarise, they had received the goods back, and held on to my money for nearly 2 months until eventually threatening to take them to court made them respond.

What an absolutely shambolic and unprofessional business I will never be returning to again and will make every effort to make everyone aware of how they do business.
jamesj207
April 3rd, 2017
Hi orders turned around really quickly very happy will use again ordered my goods 3 pm delivered next day
malcolmm39
February 4th, 2015
This company is a NIGHTMARE(!!!!!) to deal with and should be avoided at all costs.
I placed two orders with them -

"Thank you for your order, placed on 20 January 2015, 13:53. Your order number is 93478 (TRI93478), and the order status is "Payment Received". "

AND

"Thank you for your order, placed on 19 January 2015, 14:39. Your order number is 93311 (TRI93311), and the order status is "Payment Received" "

It's been two weeks and neither order has reached me. They ignored numerous emails where I was enquiring as to when I might receive my items (as the website states '3 business days'....what BS that is) and I received a feeble reply apologising for the delay but not telling me WHEN I WOULD GET THE ITEM!(which was the whole purpose of my initial email enquiry). This is actually the full reply I got from them a week after I placed the initial order:
"Hi

really sorry we have gotten behind with orders due to our clearance sale we humbly apologize for this & thank you for your patience

regards"

That's IT! Thats all I got back!!!

THEN

To make matters even worse, 10 days after placing my initial order, and after multiple enquiries into why I hadnt received my order and when it would actually arrive I received the following reply(this is the complete reply I got from them after 10 days of waiting!):
"Hi malcolm,

This is confirmation that order #93478 (TRI93478) has now been cancelled

Please contact us if you have any further queries.
Triads"

They just cancelled my order, didn't matter that they had taken my money 10 days earlier or that I had been emailing them almost every other day trying to find out what was going on - they just emailed me saying my order had been cancelled!! Atrocious example of customer service (can I even call it customer service?!?!).

BUT I'M NOT DONE....believe it or not....THERE'S MORE (!!!!)

(Just to keep people up to speed - I placed two separate orders, they cancelled one without any explanation - which I've just covered, see above for reference. Here I am about to explain the situation with my other order, placed 19/1/2015 and STILL not received):

So, I waited a week (to give them the benefit of the doubt, delays can happen), and then emailed them on the 26th, 29th AND 31st, only for them to get back to me on the 31st with this:

"Hi Malcolm

Are you saying you have not received this order shipped on the 21st?

regards"

Notice the lack of customer service yet again - no note of apology for me still having not received my item or the fact that all the reply does is state the obvious (Ive just sent 3 emails asking WHERE MY ITEM is and the reply I get is one asking if Im saying "have not received this order" (????!!!!) and that it supposedly shipped on the 21st of Jan.

I'm shocked as a few minutes after that (after sending yet another email) I get a reply (that's gotta be some kind of record for this TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!), but don't get too excited, again, the reply in its entirety is as follows:

"Hi Malcolm

Unfortunately the shippers aren't back @ work till monday so we will get this dealt with then

regards"

That's it. Again, no apology, nothing.

AND, you guessed it - I still have yet to hear back from them, and I sent two emails yesterday (which was the 'monday' referred to in the quote above, and another two emails today and havent heard anything back!)

So in a nutshell - these people took my money for two separate orders, said they would be delivered within 3 business days(which would be about 10 days ago at least!), cancelled one of my orders after 10 days(!!!) and I am STILL WAITING on the second order which was again placed TWO WEEKS AGO!!!

This has been the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! These people are either highly inadequate at what they do or they have a complete lack of interest/empathy for the people they are actually trying to serve.

I am disgusted by them, my last email stated that now I do not even want the item, I just want my money back and even if they end up sending the item (which would be a HUGE PLOT TWIST given their M.O.) I informed them that I would be sending it back as I just cannot bring myself to give them ANY OF MY MONEY!!!

Oh, and somewhere in between all the emails I actually gave them a call the person who answered was again HORRIBLE at this job. I explained my situation he didnt apologise, he didnt explain anything, HE DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR MY ORDER NUMBER (!!!! Shouldnt that be the first thing he asks for???). He basically said my order was probably cancelled because it was out of stock (this is 10-plus days after me placing the order and them confirming the order and taking my money!). I asked him if he wanted the order number to double check.he didnt. (Its probably just out of stock he says). I couldnt take anymore; I had to get off the phone before I lost all rationale as I was actually at work when I called.

Let this be a warning to any potential customers:

****AVOID TRIADS.CO.UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

THEY HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DO NOT DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY WILL!!!!!!!

****AVOID THIS COMPANY******

***TRIADS.CO.UK IS A JOKE!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!*****

PS

I just received what I gather to be a sarcastic email reply from TRIADS.CO.UK yesterday, I really cannot believe how poorly they treat people/their customers, there's really no need. After I closed my last email with 'No Regards', (bearing in mind this is roughly the 20th email I've sent with NOTHING being done on their part to salvage the situation) they reply with the following:

"Hi

I will check one final time with couriers if no luck we will refund you i am really sorry for this massive inconvenience & thank you for your much valued patience & understanding

warm regards"

This company is terrible to do business with - EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM TRIADS.CO.UK!!!!!!

IMPOSSIBLE! I RECIEVE ANSWERS THAT THE RETURN MANGER WAS "OUT" AND LATER THAT I RECEIVED A REFUND. I DID NOT RECEIVE AN ANSWER TO MY MANY EMAILS AND I COULD NOT RECAH THEM BY PHONE. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT TRIADS!

I ORIGINALLY WAS DIRECTED BY THE LYST SITE, WHICH I THOUGHT WAS REPUTQABLE

By Russell N.

TRIADS IS NOT A RELIABLE RETAILER. AND CERTAINLY NOT A RELIABLE E COMMERCE SITE. I HAVE NEVER HAD A RETAILER NOT ANSWER A CUSTOMER!

By Russell N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Triads staff and other customers.

Browse our wide range of designer clothing from Triads online. We offer a vast selection of mens and womens designer clothing on our online store from top name brands and labels.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Triads?

Have a question about Triads?