Travomint.co.uk

Travomint.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.77 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Travomint.co.uk also ranks 36th among Travel Search Engine sites. The most common issues with Travomint.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Travomint.co.uk?

“Impressive work with Awesome Service”

Anjali H.
5/6/19

I have booked cheap flight ticket from London to Los Angeles California. It involved different airlines and multiple stops. The gentleman from (Travomint) who helped me with the booking flight tickets, was courteous and patient in looking for the different flights that would best meet my needs. All in all it was extremely positive. I trust they can keep up their incredible work far into the future... Thanks Travomint expert team.

“More expensive than the airline”

jim j.
11/18/18

I do not trust this company. I did a google search for an airline and got their number. I thought I was talking to the airline reservations customer service. I had actually reached a call center for a travel agency. They wanted to charge me $155 extra on my ticket for a ticket from SFO to London Heathrow. Actually I was going to get $10 off since it was a phone reservation so $145. I hung up the phone on the agent Martin. I booked my ticket online with the airline without any issues. On top of this agency wanted to me send in all my personal information for Visa transaction

anjalih
May 6th, 2019
jimj230
November 18th, 2018
basm12
July 30th, 2017
Arrived on JFK well on time, expecting a pleasant KLM flight to Amsterdam. At check-in, it turned out that our reservation had been cancelled, which we knew nothing about.

Travomint hadn't mentioned ANY of this: in my inbox they had sent a 'Booking confirmed' email, and they even had me sign and scan some documents to confirm my payment information, which they then positively confirmed per email.

Worse, when I called them from JFK, the customer service agent did nothing and just told me that the booking had been cancelled, and falsely stated that I received an email about this.

Because of this, had to pay $4500 for 2 single tickets on the spot, which I will certainly attempt to recouping from Travomint. Avoid this company if you want to feel secure about your booking.
aa2002
August 2nd, 2017
At first sight the website seems great and the price is the best, but in reality "if it's too good to be true, then it probably is". After you have "booked" your flight with them, which means you already gave them your payment information, they will want you to email them some documents. How often do you have to scan your ID and credit card and send the photocopies to an email to finish payment, especially for booking a flight? Exactly! After you get an "agency confirmation" code you can check on the airline's website that flight was booked, but is put on hold as it will never be paid for. They will keep calling you, showing how desperate they want to get your information. Therefore, they will take anything and everything from you while giving you nothing.

Also, they are quite clever in posting a lot of false reviews. They additionally go by the name Traveloes. Best to book with a well known travel agent or directly with the airline, even if you have to pay more.
shivanik1
August 3rd, 2017
Excellent, very happy n helped me book with ease. The fare was reasonable both for flight booking n hotel stay too. I would definitely recommend them to my family n friends.
fault
November 5th, 2018
Do not trust this company. This same company is also running under Travomint, Flightszoom and Traveloes. They are running a call center scam based out of India. They are operating in the US and UK. A lot of their reviews are fake. They are conning the customers by advertising themselves as the airline reservation and customer service numbers (fraud). They manually take the customers information including credit card numbers, drivers licenses, passports over the phone. They actually give you a $10 discount for calling them on the phone rather than booking online. They overcharged me $3000 for my tickets and said the following" TOTAL AMOUNT CHARGED INCLUDING ALL TAXES AND AIRLINE IMPOSED". The airline did not impose a single cent. They make you sign paperwork first before showing you invoice, payment breakdowns, their address, their real company or travel agency IATA number.
They are also advertising a number of toll free numbers. All these number go back to the scam call center.
*******699
*******095
*******894
*******328
*******422

Please do a search for *******365 and you will see. I am also attach in pictures where they are pretending to be various reservations and customer service number. I have only shown a very few of the airlines.
markd561
November 17th, 2018
Last Month I booked my flight from Travomint, after searching a lot on Internet I got Travomint. Then I called them and book my air ticket with amazing discounts and offers. Also got amazing Customer Service from them they cleared all my queries and provided me all details regarding my flight tickets. Thanks for such an amazing service Travomint.
nicholasp30
June 20th, 2017
The representative was very helpful pleasant and amazing person, he's really awesome and I really appreciate him helping me book my flight!. He answered all my questions cleared all my doubts with a lot of knowledge and plenty of information as this was my first international travel. Will recommend it to all my family and friends.
venur2
November 28th, 2017
Ethan did a great job helping me find a best reservation deal to get my daughter back to her school after the hurricane. The dynamic price of flights were going up and up as I tried to book. Ethan helped me by securing a reasonable rate and was pleasant and very helpful.
THANK you Ethan!
davidc542
June 20th, 2017
I would like to thank the agent Marshall for being such a wonderful & professional behaviour. He is the reason I will never ever again buy tickets with another company. Travomint.co.uk is surprisingly good because of agents like Marshall and it's flight deals. Congratulations to his manager too, and I really hope he recognizes Marshall with one of THE BEST AGENTS EVER! THANK YOU MARSHALL. God Bless you!
harshp4
November 28th, 2017
Reach Travomint Travel partners to get best booking deals & low Air fares offered by them, Travel to your favourite destinations at budget.
ritus15
November 26th, 2017
Thanks for booking help! Customer service of Travomint is really fast and awesome! We really enjoyed every aspect of our trip to Manchester! I am happy customer of Travomint..
waynee15
June 21st, 2017
The agent was very kind and caring he explain everything to me over to make sure I understood what I was asking for and what was required to get what I needed well mannered clear spoken I meet someone who help me find what I wanted excellent job thanks so much I appreciate everything great job.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Travomint.co.uk staff and other customers.

Travomint is uk based online travel agency provide cheap tickets on flights, find business class ticket, hotels, vacations deals, best travel package, for more check and review travomint phone number to get best travel services & offers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Travomint.co.uk?

Have a question about Travomint.co.uk?