Travel Lord Ltd

Travel Lord Ltd has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Travel Lord Ltd ranks 42nd among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate Travel Lord Ltd?

“I have recently booked a flight through your agency...”

mercy s.
12/23/13

I have recently booked a flight through your agency and received kind and excellent service on the telephone from Sam. I would like to offer him my thanks and compliments for a job well done. He answered all of my questions professionally and took care of my request. Thank you very much.

mercys
December 23rd, 2013
davidm163
December 23rd, 2013
The staff was patient, understanding, and brilliant. Will recommend travel lord.

Questions? Get answers from the Travel Lord Ltd staff and other customers.

Travel Lord Ltd - Compare & Book Cheapest Deals on Flights, Hotels and Holidays on travellord.co.uk

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Travel Lord Ltd?

Have a question about Travel Lord Ltd?