CheapTickets.nl

CheapTickets.nl has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CheapTickets.nl also ranks 143rd among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate CheapTickets.nl?

“I never received my e-ticket via e-mail, which is weird”

Joseph S.
4/16/14

I never received my e-ticket via e-mail, which is weird. Maybe it got into the spam folder, I'm not sure. Point is: 3 days before my flight I mailed their standard info email address and they responded to me within the hour! Helped a lot! Other than that the site is easy to use.

josephs71
April 16th, 2014
Other than that the site is easy to use.

Questions? Get answers from the CheapTickets.nl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapTickets.nl?

Have a question about CheapTickets.nl?