Review of TravelKhana

Tel: 08800-31-31-31
contact@travelkhana.com

anshikaa2
5/19/19

They cannot inform use before that they are not going to deliver food , at the end we didnt get food and had to sleep empty stomach.

pramodp2
4/14/19

I have booked my Breakfast from Manmad. But the person not delivered . I was waiting for 15 minutes.
So I suggest all don't go for Travel Khanna.
These peoples are looting passengers.

kaushikr3
4/13/19

I had very very bad experience with Travel Khana (Ordered on 12th Apr 19 (7020503583) ), whole family adjusted lunch with eating junk food, we are eagerly waiting for food, i called 23 times that time also they are committing it will deliver in sometime, at the end nothing we got. After i called they said sorry restaurant were closed so not able to serve you and all. They said we promise you evening order you will get everything.

Evening order came on time but when i opened it was smell like anything. Not able to eat we have to throw meal no other option, we took meal from IRCTC ppl and adjusted some how. I don't think these people are serious on their bussiness please avoid Travel Khana. I am going to write this blog on every where and keep posting it. So at least i can help some one from this fraud.

japanc
4/9/19

Booked my meal but not delivered ,I have complained but pathetic respond from customer care .....yet not received any single call or mail

sajidf
3/2/19

These guys are just looting people money in the name of good food.... This is a looting process so called travel khana ....how can you guys be so unethical.... Please dont ever waste your money on these as....h.. s..
I just cant believe what they provided.....the food does not even deserve a smell of it..... Ridiculous...does not even deserves a point one star

preranav
2/21/19

I ordered food at aligadh station.When i reachd aligadh i called them ,they said ,plz stay at your seat we will deliver. To my surprise ,there was no delivery and when train started from there ,i called them but cudnot get any response.Also ,i paid money online so i made a loss.

kantas1
2/10/19

Plz plz don't book from travel khana.so poor quality .food is unhygienic and tasteless and waste of money.i m so much disappointed.strictly not recommended.plz see reviews before order

manojj13
1/26/19

Don't even order. The food will never be delivered. I ordered food and had to call multiple times and every time was asked if the train has left the station. And then finally I was told that food will not be delivered

apurbam
1/26/19

Poor quality khana. Please not book do not west money.my order I'd is 1882036. I also complaints there website but till now no ans this matter.

rajeevj1
12/27/18

orderId#1849582. Food ordered for my old parents travelling by 12296 on date 27 Dec 18 at Piparia MP. The food was not delivered. nobody bothered till I called travelkhana.Plain answer " very sorry, complain registered, refund in 7 working days." As if we order food to get refund. Parents had to remain without food. The restaurant chap was so worthless that he never bothered to give a call. Mr raghuvansi.His restaurant needs to be blacklisted.

madhvis1
12/15/18

ORDER NO 1834225. WORST EXPERIENCE.
THEY WILL NOT DELIVER THE FOOD AND YOU WILL HAVE TO SLEEP EMPTY STOMACH.

milindm1
12/3/18

Ordered food for a group of 20 people who had been traveling for 24 hours. They sent me a confirmation msg that the food will be delivered at the said station but the people never turned up we had to sleep hungry that night. They did not even have the courtesy to let us know that the delivery won't be possible. I was promised a refund within 5 working days but I have not received any refund till date. Please don't order from here.. They are only here for the money. If u need proof please see the attached file

ashishs51
12/2/18

Meri travelling bahut acchi Rahi because travelkhana Ne bahut help Kari food quality and delivery bahut jyada fast hai and my experience of delivery boy is very better nice I given five star

rajeshg15
11/19/18

Food not delivered . Only batain. Travel Khana band kar dena chaiye .
Cheater Company
Fraud Company
Only Gol Gol batain .

elvinab
11/12/18

Would have definitely given less than one star too. Had a patient on board and ordered 3 hours before (6:30 pm). Food was promised to be delivered by 9:30pm. But, order was not delivered. Called customer care atand was told that they can't deliver.

They expect patients to sleep hungry.

sumitv6
11/1/18

Your dessert is very bad quality dry n very hard in of rasgulla it's very dispointed.9793485638 Pawan exp. 1.10.18

yashr5
10/3/18

The platform is been providing all age group people on train with several choices that can suit them at nominal prices.

amitk104
10/3/18

Good service provided by the travelkhana when I was in train.. I order food from travelkhana it is delicious and tasty thanks travelkhana forgive me good food and delicious food thanks travelkhana again and again thanks travelkhana friends please order food from travelkhana if you are in trains and Travels

rosys8
9/21/18

Travellers if you are ordering food from here for group of people sure the you will get the food on time but you will also get complementary food with that like ants,Mosquitoes and some others as well.Plz I would suggest never ever opt for travelkhana its better to take food from railway canteens.

swetak1
8/27/18

They serve tasteless food
totally worthless
And the staff solemly says that he wants extra money because he had delivered food

ipseetaj
8/12/18

I ordered food from dis site fr d first tym n d experience was worst. I ordered 4tyms n paid online thrice and once through wallet and the final statement from them was,Ma'm apka order cancelled hai aur apko khana nahin chahiye. If theg have developed a site, there shud b complete information about orders and d status of d order. They ended up widout a resolution. I loat my money, time and efforts. Plz dnt get miaguided by this farzi site. COMPLETE FRAUDS

thiyaguv
7/18/18

I ordered roti and pannier. Roti was made of maida and vanaspathi. Horrible. I would not recommend ordering food through this app. Not sure where the food comes from.

ajays45
7/17/18

I have ordered two plates food & make payment online. However they delivered one plate food with less quantity & once asked from them then they send voucher instead of refund money.

prakashk12
7/13/18

No matter what you order, whatever you specify, they have no sense of responsibility. Even after ordering jain foods from only pure vegetarian restaurants, food delivered from mix kitchen and non-jain. On complaining you just get to hear a "SORRY" and a assurance of call back,which will never be done. people having restrictions of fooding, never trust these peoples. I had suffered it for more than 5-6 times

rahulb25
7/10/18

Food quality was horrible & quantity was less.Don't use these idiots website for food.... Better to go for food offered in trains. Don't believe these idiots. They only know to mail n message.

It's $#*!. Won't last many days. It was a huge mistake to order food on this site

By Milind m.

Stop stealing people of their money. Have some courtesy to at least let them know that the food won't be delivered. We had to sleep hungry. This attitude won't take u ahead in life.

By Milind m.
Questions? Get answers from the TravelKhana staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TravelKhana