TravelHouseUK

TravelHouseUK has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TravelHouseUK ranks 84th among Travel Agency sites.

How would you rate TravelHouseUK?

“I recently had an experience with Travelhouseuk for...”

Jason W.
5/21/12

I recently had an experience with Travelhouseuk for booking tickets to Melbourne, Australia. The travel consultant Fred was quite helpful and arranged a seat for me that was not easy to get. He made the seats available and I travelled on my desired dates. I recommend Travelhouseuk for booking flights!

“Refund”

Michael G.
7/28/20

I have never been treated with such contempt. This company is bad. My mother is disabled bought a flight ticket just before Corona through this Company big bid mistake. They are not only rude but refuse to refund money that we desperately need as a family. I am considering going public on radio to shame them and hope this will have an adverse effect to their business. For 4 months now I have Benn given excuse after excuse as to why I have not received my refund. Terrible company wish I had not bothered. Teriible customer service. Had my mum in tears she's disabled. On top of not being able to go on holiday now this company won't refund the ticket. Should this be really hapenning.

jasonw19
May 21st, 2012
I recommend Travelhouseuk for booking flights!
melodys2
September 8th, 2011
travelhouseuk.co.uk is one website that has been of great help to me. I am a student in the UK and also do a part time job. When i had to travel back home after 2 years, i was looking for the cheapest flights to Johannesburg, South Africa. I had a low budget n wanted everything to be within my expenses. My friend suggested me this website n i called them. One of their travel agent WIDA helped me a lot in the booking n gave me the best available options. She was very helpful and patient with my questions. I am very much satisfied with their services n would recommend it to everyone!
I visit the website regularly as it has all the latest airfare deals and travel news and it helps me plan my trip accordingly.
Thank you WIDA, you were a great help n i will book with you in future also!
michaelg2349
July 28th, 2020
azeezb2
May 21st, 2020
Nothing like customer service in fact one of their staff called Ian bang phone on me and I have deposit with them for me and my wife, please and please never do business with them I promise you will regret it, I will never introduce my enemy to them. A. Bawa.

Questions? Get answers from the TravelHouseUK staff and other customers.

TravelHouseUK - Lets you compare and BOOK everything that you might want to bargain for your travel. Whether it is cheap flights or holidays or hotel rooms that you are looking for. You can opt for best through our comprehensive collection of UK's best travel deals.

victorh29
Victor H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TravelHouseUK?

Have a question about TravelHouseUK?