Review of TravelersXC

Tel: 1-888-988-2320
support@travelersxc.com

jonathani24
5/17/19

I used these guys for 6 months. I spend $298 upfront and $99 month thereafter. I was told I would get a refund if they did not rent my property at least once and they would most likely rent 3 times. I had 3 inquires and no sales. The properties people requested were not available at the travel exchange (easy enough for them to look this up and give me a bogus lead). Steer clear of this company. MAJOR SCAM and my credit card company (Discover) did not favor my side in the dispute. BE AWARE! They are good sales people and this is one of those situation where if it's too good to true it probably is.

ceaserd
4/28/19

I was contacted by xc travelers about selling some timeshare vacations i wasnt using i payed them $1800 for them to sell me 6 vacations at $1900 per vacation in 1 year the year has passed and not 1 dime now they wont even return my calls i contacted the BBB also attorney general and Department of agriculture my advice STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

courtneym172
3/12/19

If they call you seeking to rent your unused weeks...RUN! DO NOT believe your salesperson. They lie and are full of misrepresentations. WORST COMPANY EVER! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY and never provide legit offers!

demetriay
9/25/18

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ONE PENNY! THEY ARE A SCAM. HOW DID THEY GET MY INFORMATION. THEY PROMISE TO RENT OUT YOUR POINTS BUT THEN THEY SCAM YOU. NOTHING IS GUARANTEED. THEY TALK A GOOD GAME OVER THE PHONE

mb354
9/7/18

I received a call from Nicki (407-801-1175) who asked me about releasing my RCI weeks to make $1,900 for each week. I was then transfer to a senior person, Allan Martin (407-487-4839) who explained in more detail how this was a win win for all parties. Guaranteed to receive a minimum of $1,900 for each week I "made available to them" by purchasing a minimum of 2 weeks. I received the contract and it seemed like a great deal. However, then I did my due diligence as researched reputable sites including the Better Business Bureau. Several complaints with same complaints with no resolution. The complaints were focused on my concerns about not getting an offer to rent the weeks.

Bottom line - before you sign the contract, do your research. I will not be signing anything with this company.

wendallc
8/23/18

We rented our time share in about 4.5 months we have made more then 4000. I'm finally beating my bluegreen resort and not getting taken anymore!

rickyf21
8/10/18

Big thank you to Daniel over at travelersxc he worked with me on getting my getaway weeks rented and thanks to their awesome customer service who helped me throughout the whole process.

dorothyg68
8/8/18

Thank you Debbie for renting out my time me and my husband will definitely work with you next year. Again thank Debbie for working with us!

christao1
8/7/18

I started my account with travelersxc about 4 months ago and just received my first rental check and am very excited about this opportunity and cannot wait to get my 2 weeks I have left rented out.

hectorw13
8/3/18

I have tried this with many other companies and it never worked out however with travelers xc I got my rental checks and am very happy with the outcome!

dickg20
6/8/18

finally got some use out of this nightmare I bought. Travelersxc made me some money on these expiring weeks I had.

swathis3
6/8/18

Do not trust these guys! They sound friendly and cooperative to make you sign up and pay them. Its been almost an year and they never gave us any offer that actually was fulfilled. Every time we called them, they promised to get us an offer. Next day after that call, they request us to enquire about a hotel for stay Which is fully booked and not available for the requested dates. This cycle continued for an year now.

We feel deceived and are never going to collaborate with them again. We lost our money.

So guys, please be aware before signing any contract.

- Swathi

martinr113
6/1/18

Travelersxc took on 4 of my weeks and I am very happy with the results. I cant wait to go through this program next year!

richards757
5/24/18

Travelersxc's program was a very great experience and was full of great people helping me on the way. I cant wait to rent my weeks out next year as well.

reubenm34
5/22/18

Went through Travelers xc program about 5 month ago and was very happy with the results they got me and I cannot wait to sign up again next year!!

samanthac130
2/28/18

Thanks TXC for renting out my unused getaways. You helped me make money back on my timeshare in a short period!

donnyr8
2/23/18

The CEO and I had a wonderful time in Las Vegas for the trade show we attended. TravelersXC gave us a great deal by using these weeks. We will be calling them for the next event coming.

zackw18
1/29/18

just got my first offer! highly recommended to anyone that is not using their timeshare. my was just killing me now i can breathe again

johns2590
1/22/18

Talked with Josh last year gave him our schedule for our up coming events. Josh gave us a couple options for our shows. Match made in heaven. This is the way we will be traveling for events from now on. Travelers Exchange Club Highly Recommend for business accommodations!

allisonl49
1/11/18

Thank you for the wonderful experience! TravelersXC is definitely recommended by me. 2018 is already turning out to be a fantastic year

pauls486
11/22/17

Thanks for your hard work TravelersXC!! Had a great experience with you and will be recommending anyone I can.

tiffanyw60
10/10/17

i could not have asked for a better experience. friendly, knowledgeable, and definitely had no problem communicating with me. I was leary to sign up with a company i found online but it paid off!!!

billf82
9/26/17

we will only book through travelers exchange. wonderful people. excellent service. no complaints on anything here!!

peters339
7/27/17

Highly recommended! Rented my extra vacation getaway weeks with Travelers Exchange Club. The only downside is that I have to wait until next year to rent more weeks. Until then txc

dannyj25
6/29/17

i wanted to plan a birthday surprise to orlando for my son and i decided to try travelers exchange club. they were able to get me the 4 rooms i needed at hilton tuscany. the trip was amazing and everyone had fun. i will be referring everyone i know because they were able to accommodate me first for my travel needs. i also love the fact that i was able to talk to someone to plan my caution. there are way better than expedia

Questions? Get answers from the TravelersXC staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TravelersXC