Travango

Travango has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Travango ranks 91st among Travel Search Engine sites.

How would you rate Travango?

“Biggest frauds in the industry”

Charan K.
3/20/20

The biggest frauds in the industry. Never book trips with them. They canceled my trip due to Corona and they denied giving back the money I paid them. When asked for it the agent was very rude and started shouting at me. Worst experience

charank5
March 20th, 2020

edwardh514
February 8th, 2021

This company is fraudulent. I bought a turkish airline ticket from them and my return was cancelled due to new regulations in the UK.

There was no communication from them in regard to the cancellation and I travelled 7 hours by road to the airport only to discover that my flight was cancelled.

I returned home with a different airline.

Turkish air told me I was entitled to full return of my return ticket, but Travango has been trying to confiscate my refund.

Within a short while I was told that the person in charge no longer work with them.

They cannot be trusted, they are fraudulent.

I am having to take a legal action to recover back my refund.

surbhid1
November 12th, 2018

Do not buy anything from Travango tourism and Travel company even if they offer anything for free. The staff is abusive and do not deliver at all what they say.

As a customer you will end up begging them even after you pay so much. Stay miles away from this scamming and abusive company.

jesselm
July 17th, 2019

I had booked 2 tickets for 2nd May 2019 using Travango website from Manchester to Bombay for 585 GBP by travel website https://www.travango.co.uk/. Jet airways flight was cancelled but I haven't received any refund yet. My friends who have booked using other travel agency received a complete refund. I have been following up with them but haven't received any response. Their attitude quiet callous and non-empathetic towards their customer.

Questions? Get answers from the Travango staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Travango?

Have a question about Travango?