Review of TRANXIT

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

todb17
12/6/19
First: DO NOT ACCEPT ANY DIRECT BANK TRANSFERS !

I was a victim too.

THEY HAVE THE BEST SCAM SCENARIO YOU WILL EVER THINK ABOUT.

Avoid this scam company if you want to keep your money, time and health.
They are lying in a pattern you can't ever imagine.
They have 0 developers in house. ( They start with a video of their company, the guys gives you an intro )
They have one ultra good at selling guy named *.
After you pay he disappears and he is not answering you any questions and your are transferred to another "project manager" guy named * which is giving you diplomatic answers only but basically doing nothing.

You will end up with absolutely nothing. Just designs and placeholders. The code was below every standards you can't ever imagine.

They will ask for a lot of money to release the code. After you pay, they release the code they are gone forever and not answering anything. The code will be some spaghetti code which is not useful for anything and the system will be 1% done. Only the HTML/CSS stuff. The backend and front-end will be gone, nothing.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

If you do any legal stuff against them, please do contact me i will give you recorded conversations and show you the fraud scheme they are doing.

*Personal information redacted by admin

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! In august I hired appoets to deliver a Uber like application Tranxit (tranxit.co), at first they asked me for 50% payment in advance, and all the design layouts before they would have started working. I agreed on paying the 50% (lost money) so that they could have started. Unfortunately after 7 months not only they haven't been delivering a single working application, but they have also used my google cloud account to mine for a 516 euros bill (stupid me that I gave them admin rights). Now I am trying to get my money back with an Indian lawyer, hope to get some sort of compensation. This is the list of the people I have been dealing with, I hope this helps anyone that would be thinking of doing some business with them. Stay away , they are a SCAM! Eric Joseph(skype:joseph_6290), Kanakavalli Subramanian(skype:kanakavalli_3), Murugan (skype:murugan_116), Mahi (skype:mahi_281),Rajeh Kanan (skype:kannan_283). I agree with one of the other guys that commented, Appoets.com is fake and fraud company. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

By Luigis L.
Questions? Get answers from the TRANXIT staff and other customers.

TRANXIT?