Review of FlexiSPY

Tel: (1) 858-227-4400
affiliates@flexispy.com

terrello1
4/4/19

After they installed the software some functions are not working and I asked for a refund and they said they will and after three weeks and many emails and no action or no reply from them. It looks like a fake spy software to me.

johnd2276
3/4/19

Hey everyone, Spy apps only work for peripheral monitoring, I learnt this the hard way. Are you interested in getting real data that feels like you are live in target's phone? Contact hackerboss245 at gmail com

I wasted a lot of time, and money too before a friend told me he would recommend a guy I can reach via his google email account, and that happened to be hackerboss245 at gmail com, who actually did an impressive job that was beyond my imagination. You can text also at +1(510)-343-9250

lynne61
1/11/19

I purchased Flexispy and paid for their "remote" install. Total scam! They need you to download on phone. So I got a hold of the phone and had a hard time installing it. The tech walked me through everything step by step and said it was good. Should have tested it, but I didn't have time. I had it one day and it stopped. Then my husband saw it on his phone and deleted it. Hidden? Not really well. I spent tons and tried to get a refund, they are so rude and I fought with them for a month. Ended up buying SpytoMobile, which is way cheaper and hidden really well, plus much much cheaper. It read texts and gave me GPS.

adela37
11/18/18

We bought the soft with online support but soft failed after one day and they refused to help only after paying for warranty, done. Two days the technicians trying to solve the problem without success. Then they just told to send a complaint and that they can do nothing.

tammyd120
9/11/18

Flexispy does not work! When it was initially installed it pulled a few pieces of data from the target device but nothing after that. I paid $200 for 3 months and do not have one day's worth of data.
Forget about talking to a representative or having someone answer your email; before you purchase they are quick to answer and are extremely helpful, after paying and installing, just forget about ever hearing from someone. Save your time and money!!!!

sandraa193
9/4/18

A friend told me she saw my boyfriend with some other chic at a concert &even showed me picture of both of them holding hands. I confronted him &he initially denied but after showing him the picture, he owned up &said it was a co-worker &that they only went to the concert &that was it. I didn't believe him so I decided to probe further. Thanks to I N C F I D E L I B U S at G M A I L.C O M, who helped me so I could get messages back &also monitor his phone

zenithinel
7/22/18

I had tried this App severally when i was suspicious of my partner but the App was not as functional as i thought so i was referred to a competent mobile phone hacker who helped me gain access to whatsApp, instagram, snapchat, Facebook messenger , viber, kik and all other Apps located and operating on partner's phone. Additionally, the catch for me was the the hacker ''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L. C O M''
helped me retrieve deleted whatsApp messages and media files which included pictures , short video clips and many more media files short sound-clips too. I will recommend the hacker who has great passion for the fight against infidelity , and was always calling to make me follow suit the process and guide me through without mistakes. In the above picture, a cat can be seen on my phone, it was a retrieval of the picture of cheating partner's domestic cat which was recalled from his whatsApp message to her. I will recommend any one should contact...................... ''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L. C O M''

Tip for consumers: Picture was retrieved from cheating Husband's phone through help by ''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L . C O M''

laran7
3/25/18

Tried flexispy a couple days ago. got nothing wasted my money. found spyfix6 at gmail did the best job. A month full access monitoring spy
Facebook spy, Whatsapp spy

joem320
2/3/18

BECAUSE THEY ARE BASED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE. I paid over $400.00 to monitor my child who lives in another city and the software stopped working after 1.5 weeks. I will not have access to the phone again and this company is doing absolutely nothing but giving me the runaround!!

drdavidc
9/22/17

Signed up for this crap after paying a hefty price ($68 for one month). It was incredibly difficult to download it. Navigating the interface was even more challenging. I wont rate it as a user-friendly app. The worst part is their support was of no help at all. I havent heard from them since I have asked them to refund my cash.

pamelad29
11/14/16

Only worked for 2 days every Sunday had to re put it in phone by Tuesday auto working again says my child spent 8 hours at mallets chocolate when I know he was in the airport area at school . These cell trackers take your money and rip you off does not work any of them. Or doesn't do what they say they can. This one worse than teen safe. Because it stops working all the time

antonf8
2/29/16

Although the software does what it says, the interface is really horrendous and old-fashioned. Some functions just don't seem to work at all. Case in point: Control Center, Remote Device Controls, Get Battery Level. Another button appears that you have to click, as if you didn't do it already. Anyway, click 0n it, and you get "Command Sent Successfully."
When and where you will get the battery level is a mystery, as it just never gets shown anywhere.
Images received through WhatsApp are not shown either.
MSpy is more expensive, but the user interface is miles better.

Response from Ramy H., FlexiSPY Representative
Hello Anton.

Thank for your honest review.

We understand that the user interface could be better which is why we are planning a whole new redesign in the not too distant future, especially when it comes for the online portal being used on mobile devices and tablets. For the other two issues: Images of Whatsapp, or any IM version, that is not officially not support by FlexiSPY may not be visible. FlexiSPY has an official list of supported IM versions and so, if the device is running a version newer than what FlexiSPY supports, whilst IM capturing will continue, not all information may be captured until an official update to FlexiSPY is released which can usually take between 2 -3 weeks depending on each IM client and what is or is not being captured.

The Get Battery Level command inside the online portal is still under development and we admit that yes, you can click it and you won’t get a reply. That is why, inside every online portal, under Help > Reference Manuals > Control Center Commands is the same Get Battery Level command that you can send as a remote SMS command from your own phone to the device with FlexiSPY installed on it and then you will get an SMS message reply on your own phone from FlexiSPY which will give you the required battery level information.

We hope this helps.
jacekp1
3/23/15

Flexispy lets me record all the calls and read all the text messages. It's an extraordinary technology, in fact it's too cheap in my opinion. As a licensed private investigator, this is one of my main tools, and probably the most efficient one. It was a bit quirky to use at first, but once I got the hang of it, it gave me all the information I needed.

miguelr8
3/16/15

My business has a genuine need for recording all mobile phone calls and Flexispy was the only application I could find with the call recording ability. This actually worked and I use Flexispy to record all work calls to protect my business.

The investment is a bit high though, and there were no Flexispy discount coupons that Google could find. Flexispy takes advantage of their being the only phone spy app that can record calls reliably, that's why I give them only 4 stars.

kamalh2
3/5/15

It's my policy to know exactly how the phones that I own are used. I tried to use cheaper SMS trackers but always ran into problems and never ever managed to receive intelligent help.

Flexispy was very different. 90% of the features that I need worked "out of the box". When I needed to set up call recording, I couldn't find the right way so I contacted their support. Surprisingly, they were fast and professional - explained me exactly what needed to be done. Flexispy is not the cheapest tracking app that I've used, but it works and they do care to provide professional support to their customers.

Tip for consumers: Make sure that your phone is compatible.

kellyr39
9/18/14

i used flexispy on my son's iPhone to make sure he doesnt do illegal things
with his friends... was very easy to install and their support helped me to access my dashboard...great experience

Hello, There is no jailbreak for iOS 8.2 yet. As soon as the jailbreak for 8.2 is released, we will support 8.2 in a few days. Thanks for your interest.

By Ramy H., FlexiSPY Representative

Hello, dear customer FlexiSPY supports all the latest iOS up to iOS 8.1.2 As soon as iOS 8.2 will be released, FlexiSPY dev team will work hard to support it ASAP. Thank you for your question.

By Ramy H., FlexiSPY Representative

Hello, FlexiSPY supports all Android versions up to 5.0.2, including Android OS 2.2 running on HTC Legend.

By Ramy H., FlexiSPY Representative

Hi Susan, We apologize for the problems you experienced. Our servers have been under an unusually heavy load and we have fixed the problem ASAP You can log in successfully now. Thank you for using FlexiSPY software.

By Ramy H., FlexiSPY Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FlexiSPY staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FlexiSPY