Review of TransTutors

Tel: (617) - 933 - 5480
info@transtutors.com

abdallaha7
2/20/19

I have had countless amount of assignments where my grade was just awful and absolutely not worth the ~50$ I spent. One time, for instance, I received a grade of F on an assignment, and after telling them about it, they had the guts to ask me for proof. Even after I showed them the proof of my grade, they never offered a refund and were like "we're sorry for the inconvenience". Stay away if you truly care about your grades.
Assignments quality: 1/5 (tough to read, wrong answers, etc...)
Customer service: 0/10 (read above story, that was just ONE instance out of MANY)

Response from TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are checking the issue with team and will get it resolved, Meanwhile we request you to check update on your Transtutors portal.
neerajc4
2/19/19

I have used the help around 20 times and each time they have provided with quality work before the time. The customer care team is very supportive and always happy to help me. Keep it up, guys.

johnw1465
12/13/18

One of the company ditched me just one day before my final assessment and I didn't know what to do. I came across the website and they assured me they will complete it within the time. They did it and I got A in the paper as well. You guys are just brilliant.

davej129
11/30/18

Will not read your request and will upload junk. They know you will not turn in the assignment that they submit to you and therefore will not refund your money (they require proof from the professor that it's a bad assignment - only an idiot would turn in their terrible solutions). They will wait until the absolute last moment and then ask you to clarify what was wrong, and when you clarify, they tell you the assignment was done to requirement (it never is). It's simply a scam and I recommend to stay away.

milanjeetk
11/22/18

I was concerned when I paid the sum and was hoping for the best as it was my first time to let another person do my work. Another worry was the quality, obviously. I had a couple of different subjects on which I needed the task work. Yet, before I pay for all, I needed to ensure in the event that I can run with a similar specialist organizations or not. After I got the report, I was so fulfilled and completely persuaded that they are the best.

rahulg36
11/21/18

I needed some help with a JAVA assignment, so I looked for some websites that could help me out and decided to go with Transtutor. This assignment was split into parts so the Partial/Base code written by myself, I talked to a Transtutor representative and decide on a Price and timeline to finish up the assignment.

I was assigned a tutor who seemed very confident on what he was doing. I kept a close eye on my email waiting for the assignment, day before the assignment was due, I reached out to them asking on the status and they said they are almost done. Couple hours before the deadline I received a file from them, I got excited and opened the files. GUESS WHAT ?!! The tutor sends me my Partial/Base code back and said the assignment is "finished". I talked to the representative over again and again through phone/chat/email they said whatever tutor provides is his own work. After multiple phone call asking to verify the files they finally said they messed up an the "tutor might have send the wrong files" and said the tutor is "driving on the highway" and will send it asap. I believed them. Also to keep in mind this assignment is now officially late.

Two days later the still haven't finished the assignment -They are not picking up my calls and nor answering to my email/messages. I have officially filled a dispute with PayPal and waiting on their respond.

Rahul Gupta
rahgupta2496@gmail.com

anilb17
11/4/18

Thank you for delivering a solution which holds a value for my money, I am pleased to have such an awesome experience with you people.

steveh684
10/23/18

After a disastrous experience with one of the Online help, Transtutors was an absolute godsend for me. They helped me with all the assignment and explained to me as well so that I can understand the concepts. And the results were spectacular: a gain A in my finals.

salonis5
10/1/18

It has been a very sedative experience with you people, I would like to applaud every effort of yours which helped me to fetch some really good marks. The work I received from you people is very much worthy of my money paid. I will definitely recommend my acquaintances.

johna1101
9/18/18

Couldn't have asked for any more quick and quality response and customer service. the guys are unbelievable and really handy, They did the whole assignment in just 24 hours and I got A.

Thanks you so Much

robertp710
8/10/18

Yes a complete makeover of my grades has happened since I joined Trantutors, Enthralled by the quality of assignment these guys deliver, Ennobling experience it has been guys stepping aside the decrying about deadline issues and quality check which I experienced on other websites. Thank you so much..

maka4
8/3/18

It has been a good experience walking with you people. Yes, I have spent money but the kind of result I have achieved is reflectant of your meticulous effort which you put in for your clients. Thank u Guys for all the help. Hoping a similar kind of service from you guys in future .

harryj64
7/6/18

Though prodigy would be a lesser word for you guys , experiencing the kind services from you people, I am very much enchanted and will surely recommend people to culminate their destination to transtutors if they are looking for any kind of assignment help.

harryf58
7/3/18

In was referred by one of my friends, when I was stucked amid my accounting homework, it was tough to trust any body who can do justice to my assignment, I took a chance but what eventually It turned out for me gave me a glimpse of smile as I was awarded A grade by my professor.
Thank you guys for such help , definitely will get back to you in future .

jacobj54
6/19/18

You can get help from them 24*7 that is the best thing about them. they have helped me with an assignment with 4 hours deadline only. they are really helpful and always help me.

sumana3
6/11/18

I am an IB Diploma student and was really confused about what to do for my English Language Written Task . I did not receive enough guidance from school so was really tensed as the written task is assessed by IB . And then I came across this website Transtutors.com ... truly helpful. I told them how i want my written task to be . Their service is amazing . I received my Written task before the due date and it also met my exact requirements.

monikab34
6/8/18

Transtutors is a really good studying tool. The instructor explains things in user- friendly terms and gives helpful tips to remember things. Even if you want any changes to be made they will help you.

kishank7
6/6/18

I was swayed away with the help I was provided in guiding me through the website. I have a very little technical knowledge so it takes time for me to learn new things. The chat representative girl helped me patiently and helped me with the complete process.

atula3
6/4/18

they helped me find a great tutor for my son who needed help prepping for test. I'd recommend it to everyone looking for a nice selection of tutors that you can peruse through to see who best fist your needs and wants.

heelaj
4/22/18

Because of part time jobs and volunteering activities i always tend to fall back on my assignments submission and it only gets worse as the semester progresses. Transtutors is a boon for students like me , i am very pleased with their service and will continue to use it till they end of my course.

kevinj160
4/17/18

Couldn't have asked for any more quick and quality response, The work was delivered within 4 hours. Customer Support team is also very help full overall Full marks to Transtutors Team.

shikhav2
4/15/18

They will give you the $#*!tiest piece of crap after you follow up with them for hours and days and months. They will follow up on an assignment till they get the money and once the payment goes through, you are a stranger to them. Nobody will respond, and if you are lucky, you will get a piece of crap which at best will get you a C-. Don't believe one positive rating here, it's all paid ones.

bobbieb38
4/14/18

I submitted an assignment that was due 13 days later. the day it was due, I still had no paper. They then told me the guy needed an hour. Still no assignment. The next day, still no assignment. now they are unresponsive. this was the paper that determins whether or not i graduate. now they wont respond. I paid a ton of money for this to get done.

lories10
4/13/18

They accepted my work a week ago and my deadline was today. I got a message saying they couldn't find a tutor. They had send me messages during the week requesting more files and clarification and in the end all I got was so sorry we can't do the work. Please stay away they are reliable and they will just take your money

mikea295
4/11/18

I had three questions and a deadline. I asked for a quote, received it. But towards the end of the deadline, I received answers to only the first question. Repeated attempts to get them to solve the other two questions fell on deaf ears even after a week of the original deadline. They did not provide me a refund. The tutor almost never responded. I would never recommend this to anyone. Stay away and avoid all the stress.

Hi Constance, Here is how you can cancel your membership. i) Login to your account at transtutors.com ii) Goto 'Premium Membership' from the drop down under your account name iii) Click on "Cancel Membership" button iv) You also need to log in to your paypal to cancel your recurring subscription. PS: Please note that if you don't cancel recurring payment instruction in paypal, your membership won't be cancelled. Thanks Transtutors

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Thank you for contacting us. We can surely help you with this question. Please click on this link bit.ly/Transupload to upload such that we can check with our experts.

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Shamhvi, You can earn money through providing solution to the questions. Earning potential is enormous based on your skills and dedication. You can register on our website http://www.transtutors.com/tutorregistration.aspx , It takes 2 minutes and 3 clicks to create a Tutor Account. You can choose subjects based on your skills and expertise after that you just need to clear the test to start working on our platform. You will get the joy of sharing your subject expertise with students across the globe. You will help them learn better and score higher. And you also get paid pretty handsomely for it.

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Toni-Ann We appreciate your interest in becoming a tutor with us. We cater to Graduate and Post Graduate Students. Subjects we cover are - Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Maths/Science. Though Maths/Science is not much. Register yourself here to become a tutor http://www.transtutors.com/become_online_tutor.aspx

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Tim, Thanks for asking! The time taken to answer a question depends on the size and complexity of the question. Short questions get answered within 5 hours and long answer question takes 10-15 hours and so on. Once you post a question, you will get a response immediately within less than 2-3 minutes about the tentative deadline. And our Service level is 97%. Thanks, Paul

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Narsi, Please register here and go through the process:http://www.transtutors.com/become_online_tutor.aspx

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Shivam, Registering as tutors at transtutors.com is pretty simple. Please click here and register http://www.transtutors.com/become_online_tutor.aspx Thanks

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi, Thank you for contacting us. Open www.transtutors.com and upload your complete question.Within 5 minutes you will get a price estimate and an expert will be assigned to your question.

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Solution : Computation of cash flows : (All figures in $) Year 0 Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Cash Outflows: Initial Investment -2820000 Net Working Capital -340000 Cash Inflows : Annual Sales 2120000 2120000 2120000 Less: Costs -815000 -815000 -815000 Less: Depreciation -863333.3333 -863333.3333 -863333.3333 Profit before tax 441666.6667 441666.6667 441666.6667 Less: taxes @30% -132500 -132500 -132500 Profit after taxes 309166.6667 309166.6667 309166.6667 Add: Depreciation 863333.3333 863333.3333 863333.3333 Cash flows after taxes 1172500 1172500 1172500 Add: recovery of net working capital and salvage value 570000 Total cash flows -3160000 1172500 1172500 1742500 Hence, Cash outflows for Year 0 $(3,160,000) Cash outflows for Year 1 $1,172,500 Cash outflows for Year 2 $1,172,500 Cash outflows for Year 3 $1,742,500 Workings : * Depreciation each Year =( Cost - Salvage value )/Life * Depreciation each Year =( 2820000-230000 )/3 years * Depreciation each Year 863333.3333

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TransTutors staff and other customers.

10 Photos for TransTutors

From the business

TransTutors?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.