Review of TransTutors

Tel: (617) - 933 - 5480
info@transtutors.com

alisons105
4/9/19

I had a dissertation pending in just two weeks and I knew I couldn't complete it myself. Therefore, I approached Transtutors, explained them the requirements and shared all the assignment files properly. It was a lengthy assignment and I was not expecting it to be done before the submission due date. But fortunately they provided me the dissertation before 2 days of submission and also helped me in making few changes.
Quality Assistance

katiew155
4/3/19

I had my 1st experience with Transtutors around 2 weeks ago and I was really surprised that they helped me get an 'A' grade with the deadline of 20 Hours.
Today I submitted another assignment to them just because now I can rely on their words and this time I gave them 1 week of deadline so hope to get better results this time.

dukeh23
3/29/19

Great help from Transtutors! I had around 60 different assignment which I could not do by my own and Transtutors with its amazing team, did it for me in next 4 hours and helped me fetch respectable grades also.

ameliaj18
3/28/19

Many times it has happen that I did not get time to complete my assignment but for all those time Transtutors helped me get good grades within my deadline.
Thank you Transtutors !!

thomaso90
3/27/19

This service is honestly a life-saver for those who have assignments due the next day and so. It really gave me the confidence I needed that my paper would make the great grade, especially on those nights when I was stuck somewhere, sick or just dead tired.
They provide good help with home works and stuff, but their customer support is what amazed me the most!
Super patient and handled many questions of mine! I highly recommend transtutors.com to those who are not in any sate of working their own write-ups!

jessa29
3/25/19

I tried these guys once to complete one of my assignments.
Their services were worth the money they charged from me. They are very consistent in completing work before deadline.
One of my friend suggested me about this site but I was not sure about their service quality but now I can assure that it is one of the best assignment assistance provider in Australia. Good work!

saraa180
3/25/19

This was a referral from one of my friend. My two assignments have been completed without any omissions and also the expert added few extra. Would highly recommend Transtutors.
I promise to bring more friends with me the next time that we work together. Please give me more discounts next time.

jenniferw537
3/20/19

I was worried about the quality, grades and other things at first when I paid the sum because it was my first time to let another person write on my behalf. Also I needed the help in couple of different subjects. Yet, before I pay for all, I needed to ensure that I had given the sum in the right hand or not and as soon as I got the report, I was so fulfilled and completely persuaded that they are the best. I have also recommend them to my friends.
I have got A in 3 assignments done by Transtutors and really happy with the customer service team.

juliam194
3/20/19

Transtutors has a team of dedicated and quality experts who help their clients to achieve their desired grades within the deadline !! Since I have used this site for many of my own write-ups, I would definitely recommend it to people who need assignment assistance even for short deadlines !!

josephm610
3/19/19

Thank you Transtutors. You just saved my life.

I have tried lots of website. But I was not satisfied at all. Later one of my friend referred me for transtutors. Initially I was not sure about them. Later once I got A+ grade, I got surprised. If I knew about Transtutors before, then my first semister result would have been much better.

cathlins2
3/19/19

I would suggest Transtutors to everyone who is looking for a great quality and cost effective help with their tasks, so go ahead with this website without any hesitation and it wont let you down !!

hannahh87
3/16/19

This is what I call excellent paper! I was amazed with the professor's effort on such short notice and she has even finished the assigned work much more early. Transtutors deserve more than 5 star rating. Thanks a Lot.

sandrad272
3/15/19

I stumbled upon the Transtutors page while trying to search for online help for some questions.

I'm really grateful for their prompt reply. It is really great for students like us who generally are low on budget when it comes to spending.

stuartb132
3/13/19

Transtutors helped me in my accounting and finance assignment. Each time they have provided good quality solution. But sometimes solution get delayed by 10-15 min. But that's ok for me.

Overall I have very good experience with Transtutors. They are my life saver.

priyanks5
3/13/19

I gave them one of the major assignments. I had 4 days for submission. I explained them the requirements and shared all the assignment files properly. It was a lengthy assignment and I was not expecting it to be done before the submission due date.

They completed the assignment within 48 hours. It was a pleasant shock for me. After carefully going through the quality I wasn't really happy.

I asked them to either get it fix or refund the money immediately as I had no time left to find another tutor.

They undertook the revision comments. After couple of iterations, the assignment came as I expected it to be.

I think I would come back again to use their service. I appreciate their patience and understanding.

Tip for consumers: The quality drastically improves after revision.

priyanks4
3/13/19

I uploaded one of my major assignments. It was due in 4 days. They returned the solution within 48 hours. Initially the quality of the assignment was not up to the mark. I asked the team to get the solution revised properly.

After couple of revisions the assignment came flawless. They patiently handled my query and got the revisions within 16 hours.

I think I'd like to try them again for the assignment service.

Tip for consumers: First time users should be a bit pateint. The quality gets better with couple of enhancements.

jacks704
3/13/19

The best thing that I found with Transtutors is their set of experienced tutors who totally understands what you need and you are always free to talk to them and let them know about your requirements well.

My friends and I have submitted a number of assignments with transtutors and one thing I am very sure about is that you will always get your work done before deadline.

If you ask them for any type of correction then without any delay or questioning they get it right for you within deadline. They have a pretty good refund policy as well.

I believe that transtutors is one of the best assignment assistance provider. I hope they keep the good work going !!

neerajc4
2/19/19

I have used the help around 20 times and each time they have provided with quality work before the time. The customer care team is very supportive and always happy to help me. Keep it up, guys.

johnw1465
12/13/18

One of the company ditched me just one day before my final assessment and I didn't know what to do. I came across the website and they assured me they will complete it within the time. They did it and I got A in the paper as well. You guys are just brilliant.

davej129
11/30/18

Will not read your request and will upload junk. They know you will not turn in the assignment that they submit to you and therefore will not refund your money (they require proof from the professor that it's a bad assignment - only an idiot would turn in their terrible solutions). They will wait until the absolute last moment and then ask you to clarify what was wrong, and when you clarify, they tell you the assignment was done to requirement (it never is). It's simply a scam and I recommend to stay away.

milanjeetk
11/22/18

I was concerned when I paid the sum and was hoping for the best as it was my first time to let another person do my work. Another worry was the quality, obviously. I had a couple of different subjects on which I needed the task work. Yet, before I pay for all, I needed to ensure in the event that I can run with a similar specialist organizations or not. After I got the report, I was so fulfilled and completely persuaded that they are the best.

rahulg36
11/21/18

I needed some help with a JAVA assignment, so I looked for some websites that could help me out and decided to go with Transtutor. This assignment was split into parts so the Partial/Base code written by myself, I talked to a Transtutor representative and decide on a Price and timeline to finish up the assignment.

I was assigned a tutor who seemed very confident on what he was doing. I kept a close eye on my email waiting for the assignment, day before the assignment was due, I reached out to them asking on the status and they said they are almost done. Couple hours before the deadline I received a file from them, I got excited and opened the files. GUESS WHAT ?!! The tutor sends me my Partial/Base code back and said the assignment is "finished". I talked to the representative over again and again through phone/chat/email they said whatever tutor provides is his own work. After multiple phone call asking to verify the files they finally said they messed up an the "tutor might have send the wrong files" and said the tutor is "driving on the highway" and will send it asap. I believed them. Also to keep in mind this assignment is now officially late.

Two days later the still haven't finished the assignment -They are not picking up my calls and nor answering to my email/messages. I have officially filled a dispute with PayPal and waiting on their respond.

Rahul Gupta
rahgupta2496@gmail.com

anilb17
11/4/18

Thank you for delivering a solution which holds a value for my money, I am pleased to have such an awesome experience with you people.

steveh684
10/23/18

After a disastrous experience with one of the Online help, Transtutors was an absolute godsend for me. They helped me with all the assignment and explained to me as well so that I can understand the concepts. And the results were spectacular: a gain A in my finals.

salonis5
10/1/18

It has been a very sedative experience with you people, I would like to applaud every effort of yours which helped me to fetch some really good marks. The work I received from you people is very much worthy of my money paid. I will definitely recommend my acquaintances.

Hi Constance, Here is how you can cancel your membership. i) Login to your account at transtutors.com ii) Goto 'Premium Membership' from the drop down under your account name iii) Click on "Cancel Membership" button iv) You also need to log in to your paypal to cancel your recurring subscription. PS: Please note that if you don't cancel recurring payment instruction in paypal, your membership won't be cancelled. Thanks Transtutors

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi, Thankyou for bringing your concern with us. I apologeis for the issues you faced. Please share issue which you got in the solution so that I can rectify it. Also, Please share your registered email ID, I will surely look into the issue and give you a fair resolution.

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Thank you for contacting us. We can surely help you with this question. Please click on this link bit.ly/Transupload to upload such that we can check with our experts.

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Shamhvi, You can earn money through providing solution to the questions. Earning potential is enormous based on your skills and dedication. You can register on our website http://www.transtutors.com/tutorregistration.aspx , It takes 2 minutes and 3 clicks to create a Tutor Account. You can choose subjects based on your skills and expertise after that you just need to clear the test to start working on our platform. You will get the joy of sharing your subject expertise with students across the globe. You will help them learn better and score higher. And you also get paid pretty handsomely for it.

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Toni-Ann We appreciate your interest in becoming a tutor with us. We cater to Graduate and Post Graduate Students. Subjects we cover are - Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Maths/Science. Though Maths/Science is not much. Register yourself here to become a tutor http://www.transtutors.com/become_online_tutor.aspx

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Tim, Thanks for asking! The time taken to answer a question depends on the size and complexity of the question. Short questions get answered within 5 hours and long answer question takes 10-15 hours and so on. Once you post a question, you will get a response immediately within less than 2-3 minutes about the tentative deadline. And our Service level is 97%. Thanks, Paul

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Narsi, Please register here and go through the process:http://www.transtutors.com/become_online_tutor.aspx

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi Shivam, Registering as tutors at transtutors.com is pretty simple. Please click here and register http://www.transtutors.com/become_online_tutor.aspx Thanks

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Hi, Thank you for contacting us. Open www.transtutors.com and upload your complete question.Within 5 minutes you will get a price estimate and an expert will be assigned to your question.

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative

Solution : Computation of cash flows : (All figures in $) Year 0 Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Cash Outflows: Initial Investment -2820000 Net Working Capital -340000 Cash Inflows : Annual Sales 2120000 2120000 2120000 Less: Costs -815000 -815000 -815000 Less: Depreciation -863333.3333 -863333.3333 -863333.3333 Profit before tax 441666.6667 441666.6667 441666.6667 Less: taxes @30% -132500 -132500 -132500 Profit after taxes 309166.6667 309166.6667 309166.6667 Add: Depreciation 863333.3333 863333.3333 863333.3333 Cash flows after taxes 1172500 1172500 1172500 Add: recovery of net working capital and salvage value 570000 Total cash flows -3160000 1172500 1172500 1742500 Hence, Cash outflows for Year 0 $(3,160,000) Cash outflows for Year 1 $1,172,500 Cash outflows for Year 2 $1,172,500 Cash outflows for Year 3 $1,742,500 Workings : * Depreciation each Year =( Cost - Salvage value )/Life * Depreciation each Year =( 2820000-230000 )/3 years * Depreciation each Year 863333.3333

By TransTutors T., TransTutors Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TransTutors staff and other customers.

12 Photos for TransTutors

From the business

TransTutors?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.