Transitbluestaffing reviews

SITE CLOSED

jasminet27
8/23/17

I am a recruiter at Transit Blue Staffing LLC and have been for almost a year. I don't pay any monthly fees. I was only asked to pay a one time cost to activate my company voicemail and email. They pay for my advertising, monthly voicemail/email costs and provide me with live job leads every day. I am paid on time via direct deposit, never a delay. I'm confused as to how someone could say something is a scam if they haven't taken your money and ran away with it. Arise charges for you to begin working for them and some companies make you pay for your background check. So I'm confused how someone could say this is a scam. I have applied with other companies that charge $99 to get started and $59 a month to work for them doing the same job as Transit Blue Staffing.

terryj70
8/23/17

It is a great company and I have been with them for 3 years and have enjoyed every moment I paid 1 fee and the leads have all been great. I started part time and I am now a full time rep

renap3
8/18/17

Transit Blue Staffing LLC is a scam! They want you to pay to start working for them. They are not a licensed business and get very hostile when you ask questions. Real companies don't charge fees! Beware!

Questions? Get answers from the Transitbluestaffing staff and other customers.

Transitbluestaffing?