Review of TransformerLand

Tel: +1 352-870-2888
customersupport@transformerland.com

davidh596
10/24/17

These people are entirely trustworthy. My business with them went very smoothly and this was right after the hurricane. Good communication, nice folks. Sell your transformers here, collect your $, and pass go...

mikel368
10/2/17

My transaction was handled professionally and the communication was excellent. Highly recommended. Would do business with them again.

yaop
8/19/17

THE place to go to sell your toys in bulk. Smooth transactions from start to finish, fair quotes and quick payments, will definitely do business with again.

eddiep31
8/8/17

Matt is the best. Period. The magic transformer provider. If you need it he may just have it. Best place anywhere to find transformers.

hubertv11
7/19/17

Just received my third order with this store with no problems at all! Great communication and best of all, they have many unlisted transformers so all you need is to ask! Would definitely recommend this store.

Tip for consumers: Feel free to ask for unlisted figures. He has almost everything in stock!

josel199
7/13/17

Matt was very helpful helped me out genuinely cares about customer satisfaction , great selection, everything was packaged nicely and great timing definitely recomend these guys

blakeg16
7/12/17

I have had great success in not only buying but selling to them as well. Matt is great to work with and very fair on what he offers. Some people don't realize you aren't going to get what you might be able to sell if you sold each item on eBay or to a third party. Remember he has to get something out of the deal. It is less time consuming for me to send a large list and get an offer than to try to sell each one individually. Anytime i need to sell something i go to him first.

chrisc355
6/15/17

I looked around at a bunch of places to sell my old toys and TransfornerLand is by far the best of the best. They had the best prices, easiest to deal with and were always responsive to emails and calls about any and all questions. They were fair and honest and my only regret is I didn't find these guys 10 years ago when I sold all my old GI Collectibles

williamb299
6/12/17

Ok. I made a minivacation into business trip. So I took a travel trailer of over 800 Transformers (plus over 75 Digimon, Voltron...) to FL in hopes of selling them all to Matt. Though I did not sell all of them, I was offered a decent price for the ones which were sold. Matt and Ben work very well together and both have IN DEPTH knowledge of everything Transformer. The money transaction took a little longer than I had hoped (due to MY BANK holding the funds for 10 days, NO FAULT OF MATT! ), and upon leaving the store, I felt like the amount was a lot lower than what we originally came up with. But I left as it was late in the afternoon. I received a text AND a call from Ben alerting me that there WAS a mistake (quite LARGE) and that they needed to make it right. Matt made right the discrepancy in the amount and mailed the payment which arrived in 3 days.. WHO DOES THAT ANYMORE ?! To ACTUALLY be VERY VERY HONEST ! To be truthful, in this day and time, I was truly humbled at the very act of the INITIAL honesty, especially when reading very negative comments about their honesty from other customers. Now I won't say I got what I felt my items were worth, and I TOLD Matt that, but Matt DID meet me in the middle for a mutually equitable transaction. Will I do business with him again? Definitely ! Seeing the store and the organization, the kinship of the business partners, and the fair and HONEST business practice..well, there is no wonder as to why they are getting 5 stars from me ! I hope not only to consider both of them as a business acquaintance but as potential friends for life...after all, Matt purchased many years of my life with the purchase of my collection of Transformers..more than that though is the honesty of a mistake made on their part and the near IMMEDIATE (within 6 hours. as soon as they caught the mistake) action taken to make it right. If there were something dishonestly done in the past, I surely would have never known it. They EARNED my trust, and THAT is something very HARD to come by these days !

Tip for consumers: Since I was the seller, shipping, returns, and quality are not rating options. The service was great. And as I stated, we met in a middle ground on the purchase amounts. Now, I see there are some very negative comments and again, though I felt my items were worth more than offered, Matt ultimately let ME be the one to decide whether or not to sell, and on several he actually met MY offer, no high pressure..

albertg29
5/19/17

Matt and Ben are very awesome and trustworthy and was a pleasure doing business with them!:) Transactions went smoothly!:) Their online store is the best toy store online with a huge selection of 80s and 90s and up of collectibles and vintage toys:) you can never go wrong with Transformerland!:)

benjaminz3
5/13/17

Another stellar transaction with Matt at Transformerland. My package arrived today, sitting outside being rained on. Thankfully, everything was very well packed with proper dunnage, bubble wrap, and zip lock bags, so the contents were perfect inside. Thanks!

brandono14
5/3/17

We saw a Facebook post about Gen 1 loose figures. Sent an inquiry for three figures that were high on my son's wish list. Not only did I get those three pieces, they were in WAY better shape than what we requested. My little boy is going to freak out! They have made a lifelong customer in myself and can pretty much guarantee the same for my son!

sadc2
4/20/17

If you see no packaging in the picture, this means item is not new & has no box. Very disappointed customer as this is misleading!

christopherk48
4/10/17

I have been a customer for a number of years to Transformerland and not one time was I disappointed, Matt, the owner will go out of his way to keep his customers happy. The website is a valuable resource for anyone looking for info on any Transformer...and a wide selection to choose from at very competitive prices...Great experience, will be giving Matt my business again for sure.

jamess530
4/8/17

When I had visited the page looking for the identify tool I did not know they sold as well. I saw that they had preorders for the MP-36 Megatron. And at a very reasonable rate, much less than other sights. I put an order in for the item. I was told I wouldn't have to pay until they actually had the item but was then asked to pay ASAP, which upset me at first but it was due to demand so it was a reasonable request. I received my MP-36 today (two days after it shipped which is astounding!) And I saw that it had been opened for inspection as per my request and it's absolutely perfect. It was packaged in a way that even the clumsiest of postal carriers couldn't have damaged it. I would do business again with Transformer Land in a heartbeat, and if you're a Transformers collector or just looking for that hard to find figure for your kid I would suggest you do too. Easiest five star rating I've ever given.

williamh224
3/28/17

ive sold to transformerland twice and they give fair prices for new and used transformers. starting a new collection and will probably use them again in the future.

ryank50
3/23/17

Matthew was very helpful throughout the process and was upfront with a very fair price for my G1 Transformers collection. Very positive experience.

mikey80
3/12/17

Transformerland is very responsive and gives very fair prices for Transformers. Matthew is excellent with his communication and the whole process of selling and receiving payment is outstanding. I would definitely use this service again!

jaycer1
2/17/17

After deciding to downsize my collection I contacted Matt at TransformerLand and we emailed back and forth about products and prices until we were both satisfied. His patience and understanding were exemplary as I had a couple of car issues before I could get to the US before sending my Transformers by way of Detroit. I would do business again with Matt and TransformerLand in a heartbeat. Thanks again!

mitchj6
1/9/17

I had some items that I really didn't have time to sell out or find a buyer. After making contact and delaying my shipment they stuck with the original rate. I was able to sell several items as a whole and they sent paynet within a couple of days. Great buisiness and customer service to go along with it.

tfj
1/4/17

Always a pleasure to do business with. Fast shipping and great packaging. Been doing business with them for a long time and have built most of my G1 collection thru them.

benb128
12/31/16

I had a great experience selling to TransformerLand. Response was quick, offers were quite reasonable, processing was fast, and the communication was outstanding.

I have had such a good experience, that I am going through another offer right now.

thomasa78
11/29/16

I have a transformer for my son here on his 8th birthday. I have never seen him so happy. Perfect choice of toys

jareds28
11/29/16

Fair prices for my collection and quick transactions. Will definitely use again.

richards279
11/28/16

Matt offered me more for my collection than others, and was honest and fair.

Yes, of course :) Send an email to offers@transformerland.com if you haven't already. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

One time, usually on the same or next business day :)

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

Tommy, Sure thing, happy to help you with that. Just emails us at offers@transformerland.com or call us at (352) 870-2888 and ask for Matt and we'll get you some quick guidelines to help get us the info we'll need to make an accurate assessment :)

Helpful answer -1

Sure, I think we are already communicating thru email actually, just wanted to make sure your question was addressed here as well :) But yes, we buy from all over

By Bryan V.
Questions? Get answers from the TransformerLand staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TransformerLand