Review of TransformerLand

Tel: +1 352-870-2888
customersupport@transformerland.com

tristand12
5/17/16

Sold G1 transformers for fair price. Quick response and payment for items. Would do business with Matt again.

jamiel68
5/4/16

Owner went out of his way to help identify several of my Transformers. Got back with me quickly. Great people. Would recommend anyone who is looking to sell or buy to call Matt. All around great business!

edh30
5/3/16

I sold a bunch of my childhood toys to this seller and the experience was very pleasant. The owner was very responsive, fair, and knowledgeable.Highly recommended if you have any legacy toys you are looking to offload.

justinw26
4/16/16

i have known Matt for a Number of years always provides excellent customer service an can help you obtain some Hard to find items as well whether your just a casual passing collector to the most die Hard collector/Fan who is Lookin for MP TFs American or even some really Nice G1 Japanese Vintage stuff Transformerland i highly recommend
just recieved my package Today everything arrived just as promised A+A+

jasons180
3/18/16

I have been buying from Matt for years now. I purchased the "Holy Grail" of TF's (Fortress Mazimus) from him last week. Frot Max was perfect, complete, shipped fast and packed for protection in transit. I cldn't be more happy at the Price, customer support and a real sense that a loyal customer is appreciated and rewarded with a killer deal. I will always come back...
Jason

amandah72
3/6/16

I came into possession of an estate collection of older Transformers and after some research Matt was very knowledgeable, professional, timely, and fair with his offer for the collection. I used the PayPal route for payment and despite any concerns for online business dealing everything went incredibly smooth. I would highly recommend transformerland.com for collection selling. Not only that but Matt helped me find other potential buyers for collections that I had outside of transformers. Excellent customer service!!

billw104
2/25/16

I had a very positive overall experience in selling my old Transformers to TransformerLand and Matt. He was very prompt in returning emails and communications. Despite the concerns of friends about mailing my items and waiting on check in order to receive, they were extremely prompt upon taking care of payment back to me upon receiving and inspection. I would recommend doing business with TransformerLand and would say there are no concerns doing business with them.

mikee54
2/18/16

Easy to deal with and understanding

emtup
1/16/16

Sold him some G1 Transformers, and everything went through smoothly. Highly recommended.

migsd
1/8/16

My experince with Transformerland was awesome! Matthew was very kind and knowledgeable! I inquired about selling my small collection. I just sent him images and infos about the conditions of the figures and he was able to identify every figures I have! Incredible! He offered me a really fair price and we made a deal! I'm glad I chose Transformerland! Thanks Matthew!

brandonw23
11/19/15

I sold some G1 figures to Matt and he came through with everything we agreed on. Highly trustworthy! Highly recommended for selling and buying!

davidt150
11/17/15

I have bought transformers from nearly every online retailer, and this is one of the best. Come here first before slogging through ebay listings. In fact, I much prefer waiting for it to show up here than buying from ebay. I have never had any cause to mistrust them or doubt their integrity. They are fast, honest, courteous, and professional. Buy here!

jasond75
10/29/15

Excellent resource. Been after some G1's and when I couldn't locate what I wanted on their site Matt was able to find them in their back stock. Also had an item come damaged, fault of the delivery company not Transformerland. Matt was quick to respond to get a damage claim processed and is already sourcing a replacement. Will be returning for more items and referring friends.

ralphr19
10/26/15

Matt and his team have helped me, for many years now, to make some of my childhood dreams come true! Very professional business, attention to detail and excellent customer support.

verah5
10/13/15

I recently sold some items through the Transformerland website. The site owner was very professional and offered a fair price for the items. He was very prompt in responding to emails. He explained his policies and I was paid promptly after he received the shipped items. The website is extremely well organized and extensive.

culandras
9/9/15

Was so helpful with my special needs son on his ordering. Will be sure to use services again

frankl263
9/2/15

I sold my Transformers from the Netherlands to Transformerland and during the process Matt was very clear and easy to talk with. He knows what he is talking about and he is honest. Payment received quickly and the price he offered was fair. I am looking forward to do more business with Transformerland in the future. Peope, you will not regret it!

Regards Frank

johnp266
8/23/15

I really enjoyed meeting with Matt and Ben from TFL today. They are top notch guys and really know their TF's. I sold a good portion of my collection to them and they gave me a fair price and best of all, they allowed me to deliver them in person. This was huge for me as it saved shipping for 6 big boxes!

I highly recommend you support them if possible...thanks again TFL for a wonderful experience!!

kelvinw10
7/20/15

Found some Transformers toys while cleaning that I wanted to make sure had no value before tossing, and Matt was kind enough to look at some pictures and tell me that a few of them are worth some money. After a week of back and forth emails, we decided on a price ($400+!) and he sent a shipping label. We ended up doing PayPal with no problems. Would highly recommend, and if I find more valuable Transformer toys, I would definitely go back to Matt again.

julieb86
7/14/15

Matt helped me and was a pleasure to work with! I sent him pics of my collection, he sent me a shipping label and as soon as my package arrived he paid me (I chose paypal). He was very friendly, available through text and email, and made the whole thing easy. You rock Matt.

jennm7
6/29/15

Matt from Transformer land was excellent to work with and tons of knowledge. I originally contacted Matt to get some information on my husbands childhood collection. Things worked out so well that he bought the entire collection.

jamesf97
6/29/15

I had a great experience with selling some items from my tf collection. Matt offered great prices for my old toys. Way better pricing than what I would have gotten at a yard sale. I would use him again.

gregoryb32
6/18/15

I sold some old transformers to Matt at transformerland and the whole process worked out smoothly. He sent me payment as expected. I would use them again!
Thanks

mikeb183
6/5/15

I never traded any of my stuff until I found TransformersLand and glad I am. Staff walks you through the process, beat the other competitors rates for trading, and gives you 3 options to do trades.
I will be trading again in the near future and the transaction will be with the excellent staff at TransformersLand, Thanks again for your time and patience!

danielb128
5/29/15

I've had very good experiences both buying and selling through this site and look forward to doing so again

Yes, of course :) Send an email to offers@transformerland.com if you haven't already. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

One time, usually on the same or next business day :)

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

Tommy, Sure thing, happy to help you with that. Just emails us at offers@transformerland.com or call us at (352) 870-2888 and ask for Matt and we'll get you some quick guidelines to help get us the info we'll need to make an accurate assessment :)

Helpful answer -1

Sure, I think we are already communicating thru email actually, just wanted to make sure your question was addressed here as well :) But yes, we buy from all over

By Bryan V.
Questions? Get answers from the TransformerLand staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TransformerLand