Review of TransformerLand

Tel: +1 352-870-2888
customersupport@transformerland.com

timc47
5/24/15

I want to say that Matt was very responsive throughout the whole process. I was happy to sell him my childhood collection of 61 Transformers. I am looking forward to selling him the rest of my collections.

Keep up the good work Matt. You have a very nice business.

Tim

davidd131
5/7/15

Matt was professional, fair, and responsive throughout the process of selling my collection. I would certainly do business with him again.

rogero5
5/6/15

Have purchased vintage items from these folks before, excellent selection, everything well described and documented. Also an amazing Wiki on their site for sorting out all those tiny plastic guns and whatnot you may have lying around and don't know what they go with!

Sold these folks my collection of vintage items from when I was a kid. They do negotiate a hard bargain, but ultimately they were very fair with the price. They were also easy and fast to communicate with, payment was quite prompt and they trusted me with 80% up front when I shipped the goods. That's a demonstration of good reliable business!

All in all an excellent experience and would recommend them highly!

dereckt
4/30/15

My experience with Matt was extremely smooth and pleasant. He made an offer for part of my collection, followed through to the end keeping his word and was very responsive through out the entire process. He's trustworthy and honest and I would refer him to anyone looking to sell their collection. Payment was prompt and any negotiations were easily agreed upon. An absolute pleasure to do business with and I look forward to doing more business with him in the future!

Dereck

danielg65
4/22/15

I purchase an item from Transformerland and they help me sending this directly to AFA to get it graded.They follow up the transaction till it got back to me. I was very pleased with the overall grade of the item and Transformerland on this extra service provided.

kayoteb
4/21/15

Had a pile of Transformers to sell, did not want to deal with them individually. Sent pictures to them, they asked a few questions, send me a quote. Shipped the boxes off, a check for the full amount offered arrived not long after. Simple, straightforward, and successful. Will definitely use again if I have more to sell in the future.

dannyj13
4/13/15

I was looking to off load a sizable part of my collection. I sent Matt a list and from that moment forward he stayed in touch with me responding to most of my questions within the same day. His trade offer to me was the best I have received against other dealers. He also has several methods of paying you and is quick with payment. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I would recommend anyone looking to off load any size TF collection to give them a chance.

jarettm
4/5/15

Matt and Ben at Transformerland are great! They run a top flight professional business and gave top dollar for all of my toys. I got great service from them both and I was only selling. I can only imagine how well they treat their customers!

hanss12
4/4/15

As a child of the 80's, their site brought me back, looking at all the hard to find items listed and the good condition as well as the reasonable prices. I made my first purchase with them recently to fill in holes in my collection and the experience was top notch. Thank you Matthew and Tonya. -Hans

kennyj5
3/30/15

IF you're looking to sell your collection Transformersland is a great place to do it. I emailed Matthew about what I was selling and he emailed back a price, after very brief negotiation we settled. Stayed in contact during the whole process.

erich249
1/29/15

I just finished selling my G1 collection to Matt at TransformerLand. This could not have been a better transaction! Matt was very helpfull, payment was more than fair, and very prompt. I highly recommend this site.

mikeu5
1/20/15

Great doing business with these guys.

gregoryw10
1/16/15

I recently came across a treasure trove of childhood toys (G1 Transformers from 1984-1988 timeframe). While trying to determine what I had indeed found and how much it might be worth, I came across TransformerLand and Matthew Camaratta...

The site was uber-detailed which helped me figure out which weapons/accessories went with which robots I cataloged, inventoried, and photographed everyone of the figures (robot and disguised form) and had a rough estimate of the value of my collection.

I sent the information to Matt hoping that he would buy the entire collection. My wishes came true and he did. We reach an agreed upon amount quickly and he provided detailed instructions that sped along the exchange process immensely.

This has been the least painful process I have ever experienced with online transactions. The most painful part was saying good-bye to all my old pals. I am Optimus-tic that someone will give them a good home again though. Many thanks go out to Matt and TransformerLand for being so thorough.

lucasd13
1/12/15

I recently sold my childhood collection of Transformers & GoBots to Matt and the whole process could not have been easier. I used the site to create a catalog of what I had, then shipped them to Matt. I feel the payout was very fair and would gladly work with him again!

ericm65
1/5/15

Transformerland is a great site and I was very happy to find it. I was looking for a place to sell my old transformers since my children did not want them. Matt was great to work with and gave a fair price. If I find any others in the future I would definitely contact him again.

stevenr65
12/29/14

Great transactions... Sold a piece to Matt and the transaction was easy and seamless. Also a very fair price.

ta3578
12/27/14

When I was trying to catalog all of my son's vintage Transformers, GI Joe, and other various toys I had no idea how to begin. In searching various websites, I found that I didn't need to look any further than Matt and TransformerLand. This is the most detailed website for selling or purchasing these toys. I would never have been able to identify all toys without their website. I didn't hesitate to contact Matt when we were looking to sell the toys. Professional and knowledgeable are two words that describe them but they go beyond that - their customer service is the best from the beginning of the process to receipt of payment. They even advised me on best shipping method. I don't normally write reviews but these guys are exemplary and I knew I needed to thank them for all their help.

dough26
12/14/14

Matt has attributed such a wealth of knowledge and archive material to this niche of the market. I have found Transformerland to have some of the fairest prices, buying and selling, without the hassle of auctions or haggling. A real one-stop-shop for transformer collectors and sellers of all generations and series. Thank you Matt. You're my go-to.

Tip for consumers: Give a day or two for Transformland to respond to a request or quote. This is a very busy guy, for good reason!

frankb67
12/10/14

Found this Transformer site online, and was wondering if it was a better option than eBay. The answer was definitely yes. Matt was very professional, prompt and knowledgeable. After a few emails and pictures, he provided a fair and accurate price and when he received the toys, the check followed. I highly recommend doing business this way, without the hassle of auctions. Thanks again.

georgef25
11/24/14

I sold a good chunk of my collection to TransformersLand, and had a great experience. I've never really sold a collection online before, but Matt made the process of selling a breeze. He was very helpful spelling the process out over email, and offered quite fair prices for the lot. I'd totally recommend selling to TransformersLand!

robbiew1
11/14/14

Sold my entire collection to Transformerland and couldn't be happier with the entire process. Matthew is very professional and will give you the fairest prices around. Stay away from eBay! Use Transformerland for all your transformer buying/selling needs and you will not be disappointed.

tobim
11/6/14

It has been a pleasure to work with Matt, great company, awesome site!!

terryc19
10/29/14

Matt was great to work with. I sold him several G1 Transformers from my childhood. His payment was quick and he was easy to work with. Thanks Matt and best of luck!!
Terry

dalee8
10/29/14

I saw all of the 5 star reviews on here before I first started to deal with Matt, and I thought "no way can it be this good". However, he proved me wrong. I had decided to sell off a bunch of my old Transformers, and went to him first before dealing with Ebay, he gave me a very very good price, didnt even have to haggle at all. I couldnt have had an easier time.

joshf13
10/26/14

I had an excellent experience working with the owner, Matt. He was quick to respond, gave me a fair price without any negotiation necessary, and we were able to do business quickly. He gave me easy instructions to follow and I was able to send him the items without hassle either. Soon after he received the toys I received my check in the mail. I found his site to be very well laid out too. I highly recommend working with him.

Yes, of course :) Send an email to offers@transformerland.com if you haven't already. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

One time, usually on the same or next business day :)

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

Tommy, Sure thing, happy to help you with that. Just emails us at offers@transformerland.com or call us at (352) 870-2888 and ask for Matt and we'll get you some quick guidelines to help get us the info we'll need to make an accurate assessment :)

Helpful answer -1

Sure, I think we are already communicating thru email actually, just wanted to make sure your question was addressed here as well :) But yes, we buy from all over

By Bryan V.
Questions? Get answers from the TransformerLand staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TransformerLand