Review of TransformerLand

Tel: +1 352-870-2888
customersupport@transformerland.com

will2704
8/8/14

TransformerLand is outstanding. Doing bizz was easy and stress free. If I had any more Transformers to deal I would not hesitate a second in contacting TransformerLand again.

Not only a great business .. but a great place in helping find a new home for my childhood Tranz collection.

justins60
7/12/14

Nothing but the best of praises . Awesome site, awesome company. Their listings come as described if not better. I prefer them over EVERYONE else online will continue to keep ordering from them. Top notch, professional and safe fast shipping.

charless69
7/12/14

I highly recommend Transformerland if you are considering selling a collection. I was offered a very good price and had good communications with the company. They are very flexible with regards to payment options. Their website was extremely helpful in sorting out all the various parts I had. Unquestionably, if I had anything further to sell, I'd return here first.

seang19
7/3/14

When I decided to sell my old transformer toys and action figures from my childhood, I had no idea where to go. Transformerland.com was mentioned on a forum with high marks. After dealing with them I can see why they came so highly recommended. I couldn't be happier with the transaction that took place. They were quick to respond, answered all of my questions and concerns, and were very fast on payment. I wish I had more to sell them. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to sell or buy transformers or any other merchandise they deal in.

winstonp16
7/1/14

This is a second part of my collection I have sold, so obviously I was pleased with the first transaction. The selling process was timely, streamlined, and fair. Definitely a positive experience considering the situation. I also still have quite a few transformers I may be selling in the future. I can't see selling to anybody else but Matt. Thanks a million for your professionalism!

drewb16
5/13/14

I sold a large collection of transformers to this site. I was happy with the price I received from them and professional matter in which the deal was made. The only drawback I found was that it was slightly difficult to get ahold of the buyer through email so I called him instead and dealt on a more personal basis. Over this website is awesome and I will gladly sell to it again.

phils24
3/31/14

Very good experience. would use again and will recommend.

grante4
2/3/14

Really fantastic selling experience! Matt was great to work with from the first interaction. He offered a fair price for all of my items. Selling was easy and straightforward. I highly recommend Matt and transformerland.com to anyone looking to sell their collection.

jonw28
1/19/14

Matt C. and company at Transformerland are fantastic. I'd been slimming down my Transformers collection off and on over several years and had reached the point where I couldn't keep up with selling every piece individually. Luckily, I had remembered about the excellent few purchases I had made back in the day at TFland, and sent along an email. Matt responded very quickly and through a few more messages we had worked out a deal for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended if you need to sell or if you just want to buy Transformers from some really nice folks.

alexn17
12/16/13

I bought 5 figures from Transformerland (Matt) and I couldn't be happier. They were in perfect condition and sold at really great prices.

I will definitely be buying more from this place. Whenever I'm bored, I find myself casually browsing their awesome collection.

VERY RECOMMENDED!

skibumf
11/11/13

If you have TFs to sell, contact Matt first.
He may be a little slow in responding to emails (by slow I mean 1 day) but he answers every one of them and that's what counts...other places will just leave you hanging. He's also very accommodating to a customer's requests and the prices he offers are very good.
I would recommend this site wholeheartedly.

ashleys47
10/21/13

Have done quite a few transactions with Matt and all have been smooth. Very honest and very trustworthy. Easy to work with. Quick and definetly worth going though.

marcins1
10/7/13

The price offered was very good. I also purchased some transformers from the site and they where very nice :) I hope to deal with you again. I live in Poland and there was some problems with lost package shipped to USA and Matthew was very helpful and found it.

fishn
10/2/13

Nice process to sell my large chunk of collection with a good price

laurenp9
9/17/13

It was very easy and had great information on Transformers. Great communication and fast payment for the Transformers I sold. I would definately would do business with again.

scotth45
8/28/13

Matthew was easy to work with and prompt to deliver on his end. Well worth from buying or selling to.

tracij
8/23/13

Great communication from the start...called me right back...I sent him some photos and he gave me an estimate from them!! Great!!

scotta15
8/21/13

I found a group of pristine vintage Transformers in my parents home and offered them to Matt - he gave me a decent price and I knew they were going to people who would appreciate them. Dealing over the internet can be a disappointing experience (especially when you are in different countries) but Matt was a gent. I would reccomend this site to anyone (which is a super interesting resource anyway).

peters98
8/13/13

I came across the site whilst looking to move some Transformers from my youth onto a new loving home, and I didn't have the time or inclination to split the collection up on eBay. Matt provided a very fair price, was responsive to e-mail and open to suggestions on shipping (I'm based in the UK). There is always a worry about selling over the internet and ensuring you receive what you are owed, however in the case of this site I can say that was not a problem whatsoever. Payment was simple, and the transaction easy. Good, honest service agreed in a virtual handshake.

jasonb88
7/28/13

I was in the process of moving and had some Transformers I no longer wanted to hang on to. I found his site and got in touch with Matt. I sent him a description of what I had along with pics and he replied with an offer. Very fair, very responsive and very honest. Highly recommended. And his sight is a great resource for Transformers.

db45
7/5/13

I had a very smooth transaction with Matt....I was in the process of moving and I didn't have time to take pics....I figured that anything I received was better than my alternate choice of throwing old toys away or lugging them around again, so I just boxed them up and sent them straight to him....a week later after he received them, he gave me a fair price and immediately paid me....i couldn't have wished for an easier transaction....thanks Matt!

chrisj40
6/11/13

I had a great experience selling to Matt. When I contacted him about selling my Transformers collection, he very quickly looked over the photos and descriptions I sent and responded with a quote (which seemed like a good price based on pricing information I'd seen on his site and on ebay) and followed up with detailed information about options for proceeding. After I sent the collection his way he confirmed the quote and rechecked whether he had the right paypal address to avoid any payment mix-ups. He was very friendly and responsive throughout the whole process, which was great because it was my first time selling collectables. Highly recommended!

The Transformerland site itself is a phenomenal source of information, whether or not you're planning to buy or sell there.

jasonf24
6/11/13

I found this site while looking to sell my transformers, Matt was awesome in answering e-mails back and forth. This is by far the best site to sell your collection if your from Canada. His offer was excellent and fair.Being from Alberta I thought there would be a lot of hassle because of the border issue with items crossing. He has many ways to send the items which helped a lot. I will definitely recommend his site to all Canadians that wish to sell their collections.

Thank-you for your excellent service Matt

Jason

oshgoshbej
5/20/13

I went to Matt because I didn't want the hassle of selling each of my individual transformers on ebay. He gave me a fair price, easy process and generally very helpful. I was apprehensive about sending stuff abroad with no guarantee I'd get the money, but Matt paid the bulk of the funds up-front and swiftly confirmed receipt of the goods and paid the remainder. My garage is less full and my wallet is less empty!

jacobh37
5/13/13

Matt runs a very nice site and offers very fair prices for your TF collection. I sold a load of G1 Headmasters to him and was pleasantly surprised at the amount offered for them having some idea what they go for and of course knowing that he's a dealer. He offers several methods to get paid and I opted to send my figures to him first and then receive payment by personal check as it seemed fastest. Usually this is a no-no when dealing over the internet, but his copious amount of positive reviews set my mind at ease. Of course everything went off without a hitch and payment was made promptly, so don't worry your little head about doing the same.

One minor quibble is that I would have preferred faster email responses, but not everyone lives with their email in hand like I do, so that's not a reason to knock off a star.

A+ recommendation overall.

Yes, of course :) Send an email to offers@transformerland.com if you haven't already. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

One time, usually on the same or next business day :)

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

Tommy, Sure thing, happy to help you with that. Just emails us at offers@transformerland.com or call us at (352) 870-2888 and ask for Matt and we'll get you some quick guidelines to help get us the info we'll need to make an accurate assessment :)

Helpful answer -1

Sure, I think we are already communicating thru email actually, just wanted to make sure your question was addressed here as well :) But yes, we buy from all over

By Bryan V.
Questions? Get answers from the TransformerLand staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TransformerLand