Review of VNCToys.com

Lexington, KY 40555, US
customerservice@vnctoys.com

drewt10
7/10/16

I purchased an item and used a code to get free shipping. They emailed me, claiming that the code is for pickup only. I told them to cancel my order, for what's the point of the "free shipping" code. They essentially replied that they could care less.

Response from D B., VNCToys.com Representative
We are not sure how it was obtained, but this code was not advertised on the internet, our page, and wasn't given to the buyer to use. We apologized for confusion and offered a refund of the item purchased.
joelh1
8/18/10

vnctoys.com was a site I found using thefind.com when I was attempting to scour for a particular toy at the right price. Seeing vnctoys.com sell the transformer I sought at a bargain price peaked my interest into exploring the site further.

The scheme of the site has the charm of a dusty attic riddled with a selection of toys. Selections are filtered by brand in the frame on the left. They conveniently open sub-categories when necessary and the search engine helps on finding a hit quickly.

Toy selection ranges from broad to narrow, and vnctoys.com even stocks some toy exclusives (namely Comic Con) and more obscure items for the sparkle-eyed toy collector. Here you'll find your GI Joe, Transformer, and My Little Pony toys and then some. It's not exhaustive in every brand it lists, but it certainly stocks a favorable amount of the more noticeable brands. The prices for the majority of toys appear to be pleasantly fair if not utterly eye-grabbing.

The site and inventory is consistently updated from my shopping experience. You can pay through Paypal namely, which you should keep up to date as your order will ship to your Paypal address. Processing times occurred instantaneously -- you won't have to wait long if you place your order sometime during the business week.

Shipping options are provided through three different avenues:

USPS First-Class Mail Package
USPS Priority Mail
USPS Express Mail

Insuring your shipment is also an option. However, you have to add this to your cart as a basket item. It shakes up your checkout process a little doing so, but paying that buck or two extra is worth it just in case something goes wrong in transit.

My product arrived in a sturdy box proper for the toy. The toy was wrapped in a foam sheet with recyclable paper. I found the packaging adequate, with my product accompanied by a very nice business card expressing gratitude. Mysteriously, I could not find a printed sheet detailing my online order. I don't find that to be a major problem, since my details are online. But, the inclusion of one would have been nice.

All in all, vnctoys.com was a pleasant find and surprise. I found something at a bargain price I couldn't find anywhere else (barring perhaps China, minus shipping). If you're looking for a particular toy of recent make and model, and want to shop from a store in the continental US, I suggest checking out vnctoys.com. They will not disappoint. With a toy selection that promises to expand, checking them out from time to time may be worth your while if they don't have what you want.

I extend many thanks out to Debra, President of vnctoys.com, for giving me a favorable shopping experience.

Questions? Get answers from the VNCToys.com staff and other customers.

VNCToys.com?