Review of VNCToys.com

Lexington, KY 40555, US
customerservice@vnctoys.com

jetts3
6/23/19

When I first found VNCToys I had never heard of them, and researching them I could find no information. I collect primarily transformers so I'm always cautious with new sellers since I have been burned with knock-off products before (some even 'sold by amazon'). I couldn't find anything bad about them, and they were based in the US and accepted paypal - so I decided to take a chance. I ordered a Masterpiece Sunstreaker figure which I had been looking for at a good price, BigBadToyStore had one for $130 but I didn't want to go through them since they take almost a month every time to ship out, and VNCToys had Mp Sunstreaker for a shocking $110!

I made my order saturday, and received it Tuesday in the mail. Unfortunately the first time round they had packed the wrong figure in the box. VNCToys got back to me within an hour of contact and packed up the correct figure and sent it out to me the next day, they also gave me a paid shipping label for the figure they initially sent. I got my sunstreaker without any problems after.

VNCToys could have easily requested that they receive the initial product sent as a return before they sent my Sunstreaker, I think most places would have. VNCToys was very trusting of me to send them back the figure, and also send me the correct one before I even confirmed the incorrect one was getting sent back. While the entire situation could have went better their kind demeanor and trusting attitude with a brand new customer will keep me coming back should they have more figures I am after in the future. I am glad to have found them.

drewt10
7/10/16

I purchased an item and used a code to get free shipping. They emailed me, claiming that the code is for pickup only. I told them to cancel my order, for what's the point of the "free shipping" code. They essentially replied that they could care less.

Response from D B., VNCToys.com Representative
We are not sure how it was obtained, but this code was not advertised on the internet, our page, and wasn't given to the buyer to use. We apologized for confusion and offered a refund of the item purchased.
joelh1
8/18/10

vnctoys.com was a site I found using thefind.com when I was attempting to scour for a particular toy at the right price. Seeing vnctoys.com sell the transformer I sought at a bargain price peaked my interest into exploring the site further.

The scheme of the site has the charm of a dusty attic riddled with a selection of toys. Selections are filtered by brand in the frame on the left. They conveniently open sub-categories when necessary and the search engine helps on finding a hit quickly.

Toy selection ranges from broad to narrow, and vnctoys.com even stocks some toy exclusives (namely Comic Con) and more obscure items for the sparkle-eyed toy collector. Here you'll find your GI Joe, Transformer, and My Little Pony toys and then some. It's not exhaustive in every brand it lists, but it certainly stocks a favorable amount of the more noticeable brands. The prices for the majority of toys appear to be pleasantly fair if not utterly eye-grabbing.

The site and inventory is consistently updated from my shopping experience. You can pay through Paypal namely, which you should keep up to date as your order will ship to your Paypal address. Processing times occurred instantaneously -- you won't have to wait long if you place your order sometime during the business week.

Shipping options are provided through three different avenues:

USPS First-Class Mail Package
USPS Priority Mail
USPS Express Mail

Insuring your shipment is also an option. However, you have to add this to your cart as a basket item. It shakes up your checkout process a little doing so, but paying that buck or two extra is worth it just in case something goes wrong in transit.

My product arrived in a sturdy box proper for the toy. The toy was wrapped in a foam sheet with recyclable paper. I found the packaging adequate, with my product accompanied by a very nice business card expressing gratitude. Mysteriously, I could not find a printed sheet detailing my online order. I don't find that to be a major problem, since my details are online. But, the inclusion of one would have been nice.

All in all, vnctoys.com was a pleasant find and surprise. I found something at a bargain price I couldn't find anywhere else (barring perhaps China, minus shipping). If you're looking for a particular toy of recent make and model, and want to shop from a store in the continental US, I suggest checking out vnctoys.com. They will not disappoint. With a toy selection that promises to expand, checking them out from time to time may be worth your while if they don't have what you want.

I extend many thanks out to Debra, President of vnctoys.com, for giving me a favorable shopping experience.

100% legit company. They are just very small. Ultimately don't worry about anything, if problems come up Debra will take care of you.

By Jett S.
Questions? Get answers from the VNCToys.com staff and other customers.

VNCToys.com?