Review of TransformerLand

Tel: +1 352-870-2888
customersupport@transformerland.com

jimg304
3/6/19

Found the site while searching for ways to catalog a collection of figures I had. The wiki was extremely helpful and allowed me to easily catalog all items. After researching the company, I decided to offer my collection for sale. Received a fair offer - the transaction was smooth and prompt. Communication was great, typical response to a question was, at most, 1 day. Already working on another collection to offer for sale and would continue to do so in the future.

alang195
1/27/19

Matt was very responsive and provided a very good price to purchase my entire collection of G1 Transformers. I did not want the hassle of pricing, waiting, selling and shipping each piece individually on ebay, so TransformerLand provided an excellent alternative. After sending him pictures and a very detailed list of my collection, he provided me a quote within 24 hours. (I think the more thorough the pictures and list, the faster the response time.) The availability of real historic sales prices that exist on transformerland.com provided me a excellent source of understanding the current marketplace. It also helped me set realistic expectations of the value of the collection. Matt made the process easy, and payment was timely.

michaels2009
1/22/19

Matt at Transfomerland was great. He was active and gave a fair offer. They did a great job. He corresponded numerous times and was quick to answer questions.

jond179
1/2/19

The whole process of selling a collection was quick, fair, and easy. I sent pictures of the collection and received a quote within 48 hours. Payment was also made to me in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to do business with Transformerland again.

marcusn26
12/5/18

They made it easy to sell and I got a fair price for my transformers. I'll recommend them to my friends.

rickv46
11/23/18

Was the first transformers forum I ever joined, met lots of great people here, bought sold and traded many times, bought from the store also, Matt is great, lots to choose from, great prices

bradc134
10/24/18

Very good communication, fair pricing and quick responses. It's a good place to do business. Would consider working with Matthew again.

waded14
10/18/18

As of writing, I recently started buying from Transformerland, and what a business it is. I've bought figures that I thought I'd never have a chance of getting, and at reasonable prices too, given their scarcity. The condition of each item I've purchased is in imaculate condition. And to top it off, the owner is a great fellow; never had any hassle with him, and he's always there to help. I'm pretty happy shopping for my nerdy toys here, and I think you will be, too.

jamesv150
10/13/18

A few months back I sold a massive collection to the TransformerLand gang. After communicating back and forth, we came to an agreement, I sent off the goods, and a couple weeks later received a check.

Easy and smooth process, and I would much rather sell the toys I don't want any more to the folks here than deal with eBay. Highly recommended and I'll definitely be coming back.

debbiem306
10/13/18

They were nice guys. I think they were fair on the price they gave me for my collection. I received fast payment in full after package was delivered to them.

judithb194
10/10/18

I've sold several collections to Matt beginning with MASK. It was a leap of faith to trust someone with these loved items but Matt & crew have not disappointed me. They are fair and up front and if they can't get back to me right away they usually will tell me.

kw133
9/13/18

These guys have ACCURATE grading of their action figures. 8.5 is great, 8.0 is very good, etc. They also mention the paint wear and joint stiffness. Very accurate grading, buy with confidence! P.S. great website, very easy to navigate. Keep up the great work!

ryanm326
7/8/18

This is a fantastic site for TF fans. I have had great experiences as both buyer and seller. The owner is awesome, friendly and very responsive. The prices and selection are wonderful too. Highly recommended!

anthonyl194
6/26/18

After learning that BigBadToyStore was no longer buying collections, I found Transformerland.com, and as many reviews have said, I was not disappointed. Matts website is a great resource within itself, offering a reference as to how much figures are generally worth. This helped me to decide which toys to part with, and once I sent in my list, he quickly responded with a quote. Once I accepted his offer that was $30 higher than another website I approached, he sent a number of detailed instructions on how to package the figures for the cheapest shipping cost, etc. He takes a chance offering to pay 80% upfront and I greatly appreciated this option. When he received my shipment, he promptly sent over the balance. Should I have to sell more of my collection in the future, I have no doubts that I will turn to him first. The process was efficient, friendly, and I would recommend it over selling figures individually over message boards.

Tip for consumers: Take note that shipping is not cheap if you’re sending in lots of figures. He’s upfront about this — but expect your profit to be less than face value.

tommyp35
5/5/18

Very easy to work with, fair pricing and straightforward dealing. I highly recommend anyone seeking to sell a collection to work with Transformerland.

ianm149
4/18/18

The crew behind Transformerland are top notch! Have me good prices for my large transformers collection. I highly recommend!

bryantc14
4/5/18

I sold a large amount of Transformers to TransformerLand. I had bid out to a few sites, but they were the fastest and gave me the best prices. They were great to work with and I would work with them again!

johnj472
4/4/18

Fair pricing and good service. I have done several transactions with TransformerLand
without any issues. I will continue to do business with this company.

nickw95
3/29/18

Over the last two years I've been shrinking my Transformers collection to the toys I could never see myself parting with. This of course meant selling off a great number of Transformers. TransformerLand proved to be the ideal place to sell to because I could sell a huge number of Transformers from various lines and series in one go. Communication was great and the prices offered to me fair. I've sold to TransformerLand four or five times now and have yet to have a problem. They were even understanding when accessories I thought I included were in fact not there. I have a final batch of Transformers I plan on selling and as before TransformerLand will be my go to.

stepheng121
3/23/18

My experience went very well...good communication, price discussed and agreed upon. Transformers sent and check mailed...no issues at all.

scottb262
3/13/18

I can't speak for others, but I've now bought and sold with TransformerLand.com and have had nothing but great experiences each time. They've even alerted me to some upcoming preorders.

They're doing a really good job over there! Highly recommend the site.

Tip for consumers: Read the descriptions for each toy you're interested in. It tells you exactly wht's being sold. Read the site as well - It says they have small children and may take a bit to get back to you, but I've never been disappointed.

robs196
Rob S.
3/9/18

Twice I've sent emails asking for a quote on figures. No response, and it has been a month. If I'm not worth your time, you're not worth mine.

markw349
1/30/18

From beginning to end, my experience with Transformerland was fabulous! I sold my childhood Transformer collection to them, and it was an easy, clear, and transparent process. I really can't recommend them highly enough!

scottp127
12/23/17

I found some old toys in my garage I didn't need to hold onto any longer and wanted to sell. I happened across TransformerLand and contacted them. Matt promptly responded to my inquiry, told me how much he thought they were worth, gave me packing instructions, and clearly explained how I'd get paid (I chose PayPal, though he offered other options as well). Within a few days, my toys were off to find a better home and I was paid. It couldn't have been faster or easier. Five-star service all the way!

maxir
11/29/17

My first purchase was handled professionally. This dealer has very friendly owner who manages the business himself.. He also gave me discount and a couple complimentary bonusses. Thank you Transformerland

Yes, of course :) Send an email to offers@transformerland.com if you haven't already. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

One time, usually on the same or next business day :)

By Matthew C., TransformerLand Representative

Tommy, Sure thing, happy to help you with that. Just emails us at offers@transformerland.com or call us at (352) 870-2888 and ask for Matt and we'll get you some quick guidelines to help get us the info we'll need to make an accurate assessment :)

Helpful answer -1

Sure, I think we are already communicating thru email actually, just wanted to make sure your question was addressed here as well :) But yes, we buy from all over

By Bryan V.
Questions? Get answers from the TransformerLand staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TransformerLand