Review of TouchUpDirect

TouchUpDirect reviews

Tel: +1 855-600-8160

dwayner23
6/4/19

Horrible service and turn around time. Don't call customer service....recording !!! Requesting my money back from my credit card.

joek231
1/11/19

I ordered paint for a 2007 HD Softail Deluxe and specified that it was a two tone (new color) for that year. After several contacts with touch-up direct I was assured that code 057 was the color.
I spent several hours prepping, priming, painting and clear coating. The paint job was excellent But the color match WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE.
Tried contacting customer service, no email response!
See for yourself, the color difference.

davidc1389
11/4/18

The paint I ordered kinda sorta was similar to the car--but nowhere near an exact match, despite the label having the manufacturer's code. I found an exact match from another provider, and of course had to spend several more hours on respraying the car. Topping off a bad experience, TUD recently e-mailed notice that my credit card was potentially stolen in a security breach. Bad taste in my mouth for sure...

jonathani18
9/20/18

I paid over $200 for a quart of clear coat and a quart of paint and received two half pint can. I reported it and still haven't heard from customer service

Questions? Get answers from the TouchUpDirect staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TouchUpDirect