Review of TouchUpDirect

TouchUpDirect reviews

Tel: +1 855-600-8160

joek231
1/11/19

I ordered paint for a 2007 HD Softail Deluxe and specified that it was a two tone (new color) for that year. After several contacts with touch-up direct I was assured that code 057 was the color.
I spent several hours prepping, priming, painting and clear coating. The paint job was excellent But the color match WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE.
Tried contacting customer service, no email response!
See for yourself, the color difference.

davidc1389
11/4/18

The paint I ordered kinda sorta was similar to the car--but nowhere near an exact match, despite the label having the manufacturer's code. I found an exact match from another provider, and of course had to spend several more hours on respraying the car. Topping off a bad experience, TUD recently e-mailed notice that my credit card was potentially stolen in a security breach. Bad taste in my mouth for sure...

jonathani18
9/20/18

I paid over $200 for a quart of clear coat and a quart of paint and received two half pint can. I reported it and still haven't heard from customer service

jasminw3
Jasmin W.
4/30/18

kinda nervous if the color will match. I do plan to return it if the color isn't an exact match to my car. We shall see!

allang54
Allan G.
4/30/18

The clear coat did not seem to function well. It looked very "frosty" when applied, so I quit using it. The two color coats worked well.

danap84
Dana P.
4/30/18

I appreciate that I could input what type of vehicle I own and the site showed all paint color options.

williamh576
William H.
4/30/18

Quick, easy, affordable. If the paint color truly matches up then I’ll definitely buy again; although I hope I don’t have to

christopherz17
Christopher Z.
4/30/18

Amazingly easy to navigate this site. I actually just received a shipping confirmation 5 minutes after the order was placed.

darwinr7
Darwin R.
4/29/18

It was a lot easier than Dupli - Color paints signed up but i gave up trying to get in there site. There lost.

jeremyn18
Jeremy N.
4/29/18

Thank you! Your website is very convenient, easy to navigate, and your pricing is very competitive. Thank you for the great shopping experience!

johnc1390
john c.
4/29/18

Mis-shipped order but quickly sent correct products. Got products late yesterday so have not tested or used yet. Hope to do that today and start my project tomorrow. Sam in customer service is great. Shipping from west coast to Florida was 4 days as stated. John

wallacen5
WALLACE N.
4/28/18

the first can I received had very little paint in it. but they sent me another can that was satisfactory
so, overall I'm satisfied with my order.

michelleg325
MICHELLE G.
4/27/18

I'm so glad I found this site. They have the white frost tri-coat paint for my 2016 GMC Yukon. Thanks!

sj91
S J.
4/27/18

HAPPY WITH QUICK SERVICE AND HAVING REASONABLE SHIPPING COSTS. Haven't used it yet to rate it. Too expensive for quantity

jmmb
JMM B.
4/27/18

The pen point was too hard to be effective. The clear coat removed what paint did adhere fron the pen. On the other hand, The color of the paint looked fine though without the clearcoat. Now I must make the decision of whether to use the clear coat over the replacement paint with a brush that was sent. Service was excellent and the customer rep was very helpful and knowledgable.

stephene47
Stephen E.
4/27/18

I have used your products before I always get a good match on the color and the various sizes offered give me great flexibility to only order what I need.

gregoryc93
Gregory C.
4/27/18

Harley is the hardest color to match, this was such an easy way to get the correct color. Can't wait to get it and fix the scratches on my harley.

seans120
Sean S.
4/27/18

I needed to paint doors on a retired police car. The body shop wanted $1,200 and I did it with the aerosol for 1/4 of that price. I'm sure it's not body shop quality but I think it came out looking very good.

gagec3
Gage C.
4/27/18

Great price. Easy layout. Honest and simple answers. Loved my experience here. Now I am excited to see the finished job from these products!

anthonym281
Anthony M.
4/27/18

Thank you for your great product...i will keep shopping with u guys.. As long as you keep up the great work...thank you once again
Anthony Morales Jr

maxm144
Max M.
4/27/18

Amazon pay was super easy. Website knew I was in Canada, and priced shipping to Canada automatically. Amazon pay worked for my Canadian Amazon account too. As long as I don't get hit with unexpected taxes or shipping or duty charges, I will be very happy.

brucet70
Bruce T.
4/27/18

Saw an add for a coupon with up to $25.00 off that was to be applied at checkout. Ad said no coupon needed. No discount was applied at checkout and my card has been billed. BAIT AND SWITCH

jeffreya52
Jeffrey A.
4/27/18

Yesterday when I was researching prior to placing my order, I thought that shipping on orders over $45 was "free". Today, as I am about to check out, there is a shipping charge being applied. Did I mis-read something , or do I have you confused with a competitor's offer?

tommyl51
Tommy L.
4/27/18

Great website and easy to find exactly what you need to touch up chips and scratches. Will definitely use again.

erinw85
Erin W.
4/27/18

Haven’t experienced the actual product yet. Waiting to see how that turns out. Buying it was easy. I like how I can knkwn matching my paint to the exact model of my car.

Questions? Get answers from the TouchUpDirect staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TouchUpDirect