Review of TopWedding

Tel: (+1) 626-478-3616
cs@topwedding.com

sarahs361
8/2/17

I bought wedding veils from topwedding. On local stores like DB I found about 90% the same veil, but the price is above $100. For topwedding, it only cost me about $25, the same quality. I do not care whether topwedding is a China based company. What I care is the product's quality and reasonable price. So keep on, topwedding.

valk27
7/29/17

Do not purchase from this place. Dress comes from China first of all. I tried contacting them by phone 38 times and 7 times by email and no one ever answered. I was concerned about the size I ordered since the other girls that ordered from here got dresses that didn't fit them. I had no choice to order from here since the bride's sister picked this...she evidently did not read the reviews!!!! So today I receive my dress which I had put down my correct measurements for. From the waist up it is so tight I can barely breathe or move my arms. I'm stuck with this $90 dress because no time to exchange or return it. I am beyond pissed. I will try to get through the ceremony with it on, then off it goes into the garbage where it belongs!!!!!!!!

janetk51
3/4/17

If you need a dress for an important event, think twice about ordering from a vendor who manufactures and ships from China. The "savings" in price can turn into a logistical nightmare if the item arrives and is not what you expected. You'll possibly end up needing alterations (if that's an option, depending on the problem), and there go any savings. If the item is unwearable, attempting to return it can be tricky and expensive, as well as a headache. I ordered from Top Wedding, but had problems that could not be fixed, so had to return dress and start over. Though customer service was responsive and courteous, I should have gone to a local store, where I could try items on, and know before I purchased that I had a dress I could wear.

karenw170
11/28/16

I purchased a dress for my son's wedding @ top wedding.. and the quality was extremely poor, side seams were not straight, it looked more like a nightgown than a dress. I sent in measurements, some were smaller than submitted and some were larger. I exchanged several emails with them.. finally got approval to return the dress, but they NEVER refunded my $$.. then they finally stopped responding to my emails.. and you can't get them on the phone.

frant18
9/27/16

As a bridal wear distributor, I was trying out this company. Had bought several saches, of which only 1 was up to standard/quality, and hence had kept it and returned the rest. First of all, they had 'forgotten' to refund me a month later even though the customer service person had confirmed he'd done so. Even then, after the second time, there was quite a bit of hassle if getting the actual refund sorted again. It took more than 1.5 months for the amount to be returned. And when it did, it's less than the amount I had paid. So overall, including returns packaging I had paid a total of almost 30pounds for a sach that didn't even 'wow' as much as what I would have paid just in the shops for a cheaper price and with less hassle!
Never again. And not recommending to any of my buyers,

deborahb77
8/26/16

My dress was fantastic and it was only $127!!! Unbelievable!! Why pay even hundreds of dollars?? I was absolutely blown away by the quality and craftmanship of this dress! I am going to tell the world! Oh...they run fairly true to size...I would maybe order one size up...or your size IF you order a lace up. Better yet, just order it suited to your measurements for the extra $20.

susanned6
6/5/16

Wir waren auf der Suche nach einem Abiballkleid, dass sonst niemand auf dem Ball trägt. Also fiel die Wahl auf einen Onlineshop. Bei TopWedding haben wir eine tolle Auswahl gefunden, auch der Kundendienst ist sehr nett und zuvorkommend.
Das Kleid war nach 10 Tagen da und passt optimal. Es sieht aus, wie auf den Fotos der Webseite.
Wer ein tolle Kleid für die Hochzeit oder zu besonderen Anlässen sucht, sollte hier unbedingt mal vorbeischauen.Auch die Preise sind wirklich gut.

kathrynl11
4/22/16

Both my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses came from TopWedding. The prices are great and the service was fantastic. I received my own dress first and when I saw how beautiful and well-made it was, I decide to order my bridesmaids' dresses from TopWedding as well. Because I ordered more than one dress, the company custom fitted both dresses free of charge! They also worked with me to find a shipping option that wouldn't result in a surprise duty charge upon receipt. I love all three of the dresses and can't wait to show off my absolutely stunning wedding dress on my big day!

doraa10
4/19/16

I brought an evening dress for my daughters wedding and got a Shock when I opened the parcel was so excited to see it , I can't believe they send me the Dress with texter 2 STAINS on both sides of the dress at the front the fit was very BAD the bra inside was not secure and the straps were 2 in too too long the dress was beautiful but everything else was very bad they refused to give me a Refund only got some money for dry cleaning not happy at all .. Will not buy anything from online again the dress cost me $200 had to put it in the bin

danielleg28
3/8/16

I ordered a sash for my Maid of Honor to wear. The product came within 2 weeks and it was gorgeous! Just as pictured. I Originally ordered an off white one but I got an email the next day from customer service that they were out and asked if I was interested in another color or product. I replied and within 24 hours my new product was shipped!! Would highly recommend.

pama17
2/9/16

My daughter ordered a dress and is trying to return it and this company will not respond. She then canceled another order but they haven't responded. They have collected money for both dresses and won't return her money. They haven't even sent her information on how to return the first dress... VERY FRUSTRATING! Will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. She has tried calling, chatting and e-mailing them. NOT ONE RESPONSE!! THIS IS YOUR WARNING... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

federicar
11/17/15

I m Federica, from Milan!
I really love TopWedding!
Amazing dress!
I m going to wear a fantastic princess dress for a wedding! The size are correct and the color realistic!

ivans33
10/23/15

I ordered a ball gown on September 28, right before the national holiday week in China. The day after order was placed, Customer service asked me for additional measurements and also for the deadline, which was October 30. The shipping was scheduled for the mid-October, but then on October 15 I received an apology message telling me that my order was left out and it will be completed by October 19. Well, long story short, I received a beautiful gown via DHL just in three days (from China to Northern Europe) and it came nine days before deadline.

martins88
9/17/15

This is another establishment that I find in store shopping always works out better than on-line orders. I finally realized this after two problem orders.

elvisn4
9/17/15

This Company is born to help others. No matter what; they deliver anything in a timely manner and is preferred by all. I would like to see this company in future centuries to come

mathewsl
9/17/15

The wedding dreess is amazing!!!!

lutef1
9/15/15

Reliable and 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed your site is not only reliable but also provides best customer service ever. I appreciate their true efforts and commitments each time I place an order.

hannelorew
9/14/15

The Topwedding.com veil looks beautiful and is the right size and length for the wedding dress. Thank you for sending it so fast. I am very satisfied with my buy.

ncr
9/10/15

I loved the dress. I was told about the Topwedding.com webstore by a friend. I was looking for a dress for my teenage daughter's Christmas dance at her school, and we were not having any luck at all with the local malls and stores.I highly recommend!

patiencem1
9/10/15

Ordered my bridesmaids dresses and they came on time very good quality, everyone was asking where i bought them from. Would recommend to anyone. order came on time, i wasn't sure at first so i odered 3 dresses wen they came i was impressed so ordered the other 3. Im glad i came across this site.. #HAPPYBRIDE#.

sarahf59
9/6/15

Überzeugt vom Service. Tolles Kleid, toller Kontakt bei fragen

beverlyr16
8/3/15

I was reluctant to buy as well. I bought my wedding petticoat and when it came it fit as expected. It looked just like the picture. It was A-line with a vinyl slip, tulle, then a vinyl top slip. I have ordered some slip like petticoats for my bridesmaids. It took some time to get, bit once out of the bag it took shape easily.

robinj20
7/30/15

Horrible customer service, horrible product-I will never use this company again. Ordered a dress in dark golden rod to wear to my daughter's wedding. Paid extra to be custom made in my size. Chest area 4 inches too small so I can't zip it-hips three inches too small so could not sit down even if the top fit. Bright shiny yellow under the golden rod sheer fabric gives the whole dress a green hue-and not a pretty green at that! Numerous emails with company, pictures showing that the dress was incorrectly made and incorrect color. Lots of back and forth with them insisting it fits when it clearly doesn't- finally received less than 1/2 of what I paid as a refund although their website says full refund if it was their error. Lots of headaches using this company! Goodwill gets this dress and I had to buy one off the rack at a local bridal shop in order to have a dress for the wedding.

furlongj
7/27/15

Great place to buy wedding items and more.The employees treat you nice, the merchandise is great.

hennahj
7/26/15

I was very cautious at first at using this site BUT the service is fantastic, no hassle at all, the dress fitted perfect with no alterations. I am so happy with style its a gorgeous dress so elegant. I just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE this site dresses are always resonable and the fit is great ... Not to mention super cute! Quality is good but not too keen on material.. I'll definitely order from you again the next time I need a special occasion dress.

When I tried to return the dress that I ordered they first offered to give me a partial refund, then gave me an address to return it to, but said it would be expensive to return and that I should state on the package that it was a gift worth less than $25. Very dishonest.

By Cathy L.

I know it is very aggravating to deal with this company. I did receive responses to my emails, but was never satisfied with the outcome. I kept being told that the dress was made after I sent in my measurements, but I know it was not. It had a tag with a size on it, was stained, extremely wrinkled, and not made to my measurements at all.

By Cathy L.

Questions? Get answers from the TopWedding staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TopWedding