Review of Topshop

London, England, United Kingdom
Tel: 1-866-853-8559

bruceb320
12/2/18

TOTAL SCAM, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEIR TRACKING IS A TOTAL FABRICATION STALL TACTIC. AFTER THEY SHIPPED IT BACK TO DISTRIBUTION CENTER FROM WRONG ADDRESS THEN THEY SAY THEY SEND IT OUT AGAIN TO THE RIGHT ADDRESS AND DAYS LATER SAY IT WAS DELIVERED TO THE FRONT DOOR. I WAS HOME THE ENTIRE DAY, NOTHING WAS DELIVERED. THEY ARE LIARS AND THEIVES.

sarahh439
10/14/18

They had the cheek of sending me two items not the same product code that I ordered ,I sent them both back Royal Mail Tracked,they only refunded me one,I am still outstanding a refund for the other item.

Contacted there thick customer service they are not helpful and just keep telling me they haven't received my other item ,EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ROYAL MAIL PROOF IT WAS RECEIVED BY THEM.

I am really disappointed with this company,they have potentially stolen my money and not refunded me.

Even staff inside every Topshop I have been in to have serious attitude problems for god sake you work in Topshop not harrods.

Get a personality get some staff training ,idiots the lot don't deserve Jobs in my opin

pennyt25
7/5/18

Bought online using 4 day st delivery service. Items did not arrive and delivery date on line keeps moving back and showing as being packed by warehouse. Money has been taken from account and customer services cannot be reached by phone and emails ignored. Terrible let down as I was going on holiday and hoping they would be with me to go. Will never use again and don't know when or how I will get my money back as I will not be around if they arrive while I am away to take delivery (hope they dont leave package outside my house by bins!!!) Avoid and don't make the same mistake - buy in the shop but never online.

marinam77
6/4/18

I will never again buy it through this site. Shame. They do not have any protection, and no one cares about you losing your money. I bought sandals at topshop.uk and of course I paid them immedeately. Confirmation mail came from some scam Chinese web page. Now, i am still waiting for my order, more than a month. Nothing. Of course no one is answering to the phone and after a few tens of mails they told me it was not the topshop site

williamf141
5/14/18

This site has proven to be great for many reasons. You really have to visit, williamfloydmarketing for yourself to see how great the information there is. Many topics are visited on a regular basis. Again go to; http://www.williamfloydmarketing.com

geoffs21
2/27/18

I love topshop they have the most affordable clothes that are good quality. This company is always up to date on the most recent trends. Highly suggest.

erikal35
2/21/18

clothes quality is mostly rubbish, but it's a matter of taste, and some brands they carry (not topshop brand) are pretty nice. so it's all good until you have a problem to solve, because the customer service is the worst, most useless and infuriating I have ever seen. just getting a reply takes forever, also I'm sure they pretend not to understand your problem so to discourage you. their return policy is stupid as f. , they make you pay in advance for a printable label, but it's not an option, you can't complete the return process if you dont pay for the label with the company THEY chose. then when you go to the post office the label doesn't work, they scan it and the code is not recognized. so you pay again at the post office, come back and ask for a refund of said useless label, and this is when the odissey begins. a NIGHTMARE.... as I said, they keep not understanding the issue again and again, it takes 2 days to get a reply, every time a new person answers and doesn't bother to read what has been said before so of course they don't understand $#*!. they just don't care to understand! even though they work at customer service (???). at last I get the refund. in the meantime my invoice goes back to the topshop warehouse. they send me a PARTIAL refund. yes, minus those 10,10. I'm speechless, I don't have energy for anger anymore. this is just DISHONEST and pathetic, they lack the basic respect for the customers. will never ever buy again and I will do my best to make everyone I know do the same.

yvonnes61
1/15/18

I just filed a dispute against this business. I was given an invalid tracking number, and cannot call because the phone is out of order.

bribrin
1/4/18

I had no problems with My online order. I ordered my coat December 27th and they said that it would not be here until January 5th and it arrived today which was awesome. The only con i would say would be they did not send me a tracking number and also did not send me an email when it was delivered.Besides that no complaints .

johnandtrishd
12/7/17

I ordered a delivery to Australia for my daughter. Worst experience of on line shopping I have ever in my life had. I sent 3 emails to their contact us link...not one reply. They did not resolve the problem...I messaged them on Facebook...no reply once again. Telephone call not answered .... I was calling from Spain..had to end wait of call. I still have had no reply to any of my messages. Since my order was placed in October 2017...today is 7th December 2017!!! Rubish shop and will never use them again!

robertan5
11/14/17

I think Top shop does not have anymore such cool clothes as it used to have. Lots of different brands added, few are great and Top shop line is missing ... pity. Only a few. To be honest These last 6 months in my visit in London, I have found in Primark more interesting things. Top shop needs to aim more towards fashionable people and not Middle East if that is its target now. It was the Topest shop. Please come back !!!

hazelm30
8/3/17

I ordered online a week ago and was sent a order number , and I'm still waiting for the track number and how long does it take to dispatch orders ? I'm in South Africa and I have sent them countless of messages and no response, I'm disappointed in their service

aa1897
5/23/17

The reviews sound like just any other online shop. I was going to purchase a lot but cancelled on account of these reviews. Thank you!

janetl62
4/4/17

Our local retailer in Canada only carries to size 10 - with tighter fitting items I like to size up. I went onto the TopShop UK website - found the three items I really like and ordered them ... then checked the reviews. I was horrified by the very low ratings everywhere, though I know there is more reaction to a poor experience than a good one. I knew at checkout the Estimate delivery timeframe was a bit of an overpromise, so I had already set myself to wait. Two days after the Estimated date I started to wonder if the reviews were true .. day three I was pleased to find three beautiful shirts in my mailbox. Why Topshop does not pad their delivery by a few days - or warn of a buffer in the delivery timeframe - I don't understand. If they did they would have fewer bad reviews I'm sure.

nataliiap
3/26/17

I like Topshop style, however, it's not the only one on the market. Considering the service one can find better options to spend money. I haven't received my Order despite the missing of the deadline and send an ENQUIRY every day. Nobody replies. So I don't know where my order is and whether I will ever get it. Still trying. Terrible service

catherined44
3/15/17

No sizes past misses 14 or an XL! Another shopping site who tells the world, "Big Girls Need Not Apply"!

michaels547
1/4/17

Ordering different items - you may get different service. The prices are nice though and the drawbacks are typical for this business types. Good in average!

vladp2
1/4/17

Nu cumpărați din magazinul situat în Megamall. Nu oferă nici un fel de reducere!

colleenu1
12/28/16

It seems like I was one of many to be scammed by Topshop! I was desperate to find a particular item and rushed to purchase it in time for Christmas before reading reviews. HUGE mistake! Although I ordered with plenty of time, Topshop failed to deliver a critical gift within the quoted time, with NO communication, causing us to scramble at the last-minute for a substitute gift. The item for my new daughter in law, (who spent Christmas with us for the first time) will arrive weeks after the quoted time and after the couple returns home (out of state), causing me to incur shipping charges. It was the only thing she asked for, so it was a big deal that I didn't have it for her to open on Christmas Day. Both their website and my receipt say 4-7 days as the quoted delivery time, but that's a joke. Other reviewers quote several weeks beyond that and MANY report not getting their items at all. Of course they block consumers from posting on their Facebook page, so you cant warn others about their deceptive practices. Thats a clear indicator of a dishonest company. After reading reviews on various sites, I doubt the item I purchased is even authentic. It is probably a cheap knock-off and I would be better off returning it immediately. Which will no doubt be a nightmare (if I can even do it at all) and is just great since the item is sold out at any trusted retailer now. Curse you Topshop!

eri4175
11/2/16

I paid $180 for 2 pairs of jeans.

One pair ripped at the seams 3 weeks later... the zipper broke on the other pair the 3rd time i ever wore them!!!

I have contacted their customer service team and they have not responded.

They are rip offs selling dodgy products DO NOT spend your money there! You can get cheaper stuff from supre which will probably even last longer.

Disgusted.

jaya86
10/5/16

Those of you wanting to spend your hard earned money here, don't bother. You can get better products and actual TOP notch customer service quality elsewhere.

I called the customer service line because my order didn't get sent to my address and was shipped back. I wanted to know if it can be resent or if a refund was going to be taken place. The agent that took my call was completely barbaric. He interrupted me when I gave him the first two numbers of my order number saying it wasn't right when I was simply reading it off from my email. He then asked me for my email and when I was spelling the email out to him, the damn brute sighed extremely loud and claimed it wasn't valid. After he placed my order number that he said was incorrect in the system he said, "Give me a moment" and there was literally 5 minutes of dead air. I got uncomfortable with the awkward silence and tried to conversate and was immediately rushed on hold. I was on hold for over 15 minutes waiting for an agent to take my call and now this piece of $#*! is going to place me on another hold because he can't perform basic customer service duties? Seriously?
At the end, the agent wasn't of any help with answering my questions or being attentive to my concerns. There was nothing resolved and I wasted 30 minutes of my time spending 95 percent of it listening to hold music. I honestly do not know what is going to happen with my situation or if I'm going to receive a refund, and though I do not want to call them back, I will have to eventually and I'm going to have to be aggressive since their agents have no basic communication or social skills. If I had known how this was how their "Top Shop" customer service quality was, I never would of shopped there. I wish I had seen these reviews before placing my order.

I will never shop at Dumbshop again.

shanicec2
7/5/16

I recently ordered a jacket from TopShop . ( International order )
I waited over a month for my order and still didn't receive it . ( I was told I could not track my order either ) .
I then asked for a refund . A proof of payment wasn't asked for from me ( to see how much I was charged in my currency )
I only received half of my refund .
the customer service is useless .

I would advise people to not buy from this Company .

sarahh185
6/20/16

Worst place to shop

anneclairev
6/6/16

I'm pissed I never received my order. I still have'nt got my money back!! Like 15 e-mails further and 2 months later!!! I WILL NEVER EVER BUY SOMETHING FROM THIS SITE AGAIN!!!

haleyv3
5/25/16

I'm pissed, in March I ordered a $55 dress that came with burn holes in it, from front to back. I called and they said they'd send me a return label/refund recept, nothing, it's now May and I've tried countless times to get my money back and get rid of this dress and they have yet to get back to me. 2 whole months. I wish I could give no stars because this store is causing fraud and should be shut down.

Did your order ever arrive? I'm in the same boat. Customer service is outstandingly horrible. Cannot see a number to call from Canada either.

By Helen J.

Questions? Get answers from the Topshop staff and other customers.

Topshop?