Review of Topshop

London, England, United Kingdom
Tel: 1-866-853-8559

taylora76
11/27/19
If you're thinking about ordering something online, SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE. I placed an order 2 weeks before I leave on a trip. I waited 10 days to have them tell me my package was delivered when it was in fact not delivered. I was home the entire day and nothing was ever delivered. Also, if you live in the US you can only email about your order or expect insane phone charges for calling internationally. I basically just have to sit here and wait and hope for some info about my package. I work full time and don't have the time to go around shopping before I leave or have extra money after placing a large order. I also won't be receiving a refund before I leave on my trip either. Thought I could trust what appears to be a large reputable company... guess not! I'm now scrambling and stressed out, thanks Topshop!
rosiep33
9/3/19
I had been hearing some really positive things about Topshop jeans for a long time and finally decided to pony up the money and give the brand a try. Spent a little over $70 on a pair of the Jamie jeans and was told in an email from Topshop that I would be receiving a tracking number shortly. That was two weeks ago. I looked online and saw that their average shipping time for the US is between 5 to 8 business days. I decided to try and get ahold of their customer service on Twitter and after waiting for a few hours for a reply they finally said that my order was considered lost in transit and that they would be giving me a refund. I live in the US and there are no Topshop stores near me so how am I even supposed to try this brand if their stupid website can't even send me what I ordered? Just a bad experience overall. I want to try out their jeans but I don't want this to happen again. I guess I'm just s*** out of luck?
yazminr3
8/9/19
Bromley awful
I went into your Topshop Bromley store on 08/08/2019 I saw a pair of jeans for £20 however when I went to the till you said they were marked at full price you did not offer to honour this price and you were rude and I am a regular customer I am extremely upset as the price something is advertised is the price the customer should get your staff on till Roisin was not helpful and the manager I spoke to did not understand that the store was at fault awful customer service was given
daveh331
8/5/19
Sent FAKE logistics reports for a couple of weeks - then - vanished - like "Caspar the Ghost." Ordered an electric wheel chair - saw on Facebook. Professionally done video - so I thought it was legit! WRONG!!!
grettab
7/3/19
I can't believe how AWFUL your customer service is. You get me to sign up for your email in promising a 10% discount code - which DOES NOT WORK. After about 5 days and 12 emails later, someone FINALLY promises to just refund my account the 10% after I order.
And guess what... 1 week later and another 8 emails later - I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY REFUND!!!
TOPSHOP ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS!!
soniaf22
6/26/19
Don't shop here if you are in USA, they shut down all the stores and they don't have anymore customer service, or it doesn't work. I purchased 2 identical dresses in different sizes, because I was not sure which one will fit. It was horrible cheap looking dress so I returned both of them. I got refund for one. I tried to contact someone at TOPSHOP. I was trying to call them and message them for 2 weeks with zero success.
brij6
6/16/19
I was considering buying from here after hearing about how great their Jamie Jeans are. Upon buy I registered to receive 10% off. Long story short the promo code didn't work. I reached out to customer service to see if they could right the situation, they asked for a screenshot of the promo email and after I provided it they told me to make my purchase first and then I would be refunded 10%. Shame on you TopShop. Your customer service will be your downfall.
xinl5
4/4/19
I would like to give 0 star if it's possible. The worst customer service I've ever dealt with. Theis is what you got from the service:"Please note any follow up emails sent will automatically overwrite the original date resulting in it taking longer for you to receive a response". And I've been waiting for over 4 weeks.
bruceb320
12/2/18
TOTAL SCAM, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEIR TRACKING IS A TOTAL FABRICATION STALL TACTIC. AFTER THEY SHIPPED IT BACK TO DISTRIBUTION CENTER FROM WRONG ADDRESS THEN THEY SAY THEY SEND IT OUT AGAIN TO THE RIGHT ADDRESS AND DAYS LATER SAY IT WAS DELIVERED TO THE FRONT DOOR. I WAS HOME THE ENTIRE DAY, NOTHING WAS DELIVERED. THEY ARE LIARS AND THEIVES.
sarahh439
10/14/18
They had the cheek of sending me two items not the same product code that I ordered ,I sent them both back Royal Mail Tracked,they only refunded me one,I am still outstanding a refund for the other item.

Contacted there thick customer service they are not helpful and just keep telling me they haven't received my other item ,EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ROYAL MAIL PROOF IT WAS RECEIVED BY THEM.

I am really disappointed with this company,they have potentially stolen my money and not refunded me.

Even staff inside every Topshop I have been in to have serious attitude problems for god sake you work in Topshop not harrods.

Get a personality get some staff training ,idiots the lot don't deserve Jobs in my opin
pennyt25
7/5/18
Bought online using 4 day st delivery service. Items did not arrive and delivery date on line keeps moving back and showing as being packed by warehouse. Money has been taken from account and customer services cannot be reached by phone and emails ignored. Terrible let down as I was going on holiday and hoping they would be with me to go. Will never use again and don't know when or how I will get my money back as I will not be around if they arrive while I am away to take delivery (hope they dont leave package outside my house by bins!!!) Avoid and don't make the same mistake - buy in the shop but never online.
marinam77
6/4/18
I will never again buy it through this site. Shame. They do not have any protection, and no one cares about you losing your money. I bought sandals at topshop.uk and of course I paid them immedeately. Confirmation mail came from some scam Chinese web page. Now, i am still waiting for my order, more than a month. Nothing. Of course no one is answering to the phone and after a few tens of mails they told me it was not the topshop site
williamf141
5/14/18
This site has proven to be great for many reasons. You really have to visit, williamfloydmarketing for yourself to see how great the information there is. Many topics are visited on a regular basis. Again go to; http://www.williamfloydmarketing.com
geoffs21
2/27/18
I love topshop they have the most affordable clothes that are good quality. This company is always up to date on the most recent trends. Highly suggest.
erikal35
2/21/18
clothes quality is mostly rubbish, but it's a matter of taste, and some brands they carry (not topshop brand) are pretty nice. so it's all good until you have a problem to solve, because the customer service is the worst, most useless and infuriating I have ever seen. just getting a reply takes forever, also I'm sure they pretend not to understand your problem so to discourage you. their return policy is stupid as f. , they make you pay in advance for a printable label, but it's not an option, you can't complete the return process if you dont pay for the label with the company THEY chose. then when you go to the post office the label doesn't work, they scan it and the code is not recognized. so you pay again at the post office, come back and ask for a refund of said useless label, and this is when the odissey begins. a NIGHTMARE.... as I said, they keep not understanding the issue again and again, it takes 2 days to get a reply, every time a new person answers and doesn't bother to read what has been said before so of course they don't understand $#*!. they just don't care to understand! even though they work at customer service (???). at last I get the refund. in the meantime my invoice goes back to the topshop warehouse. they send me a PARTIAL refund. yes, minus those 10,10. I'm speechless, I don't have energy for anger anymore. this is just DISHONEST and pathetic, they lack the basic respect for the customers. will never ever buy again and I will do my best to make everyone I know do the same.
yvonnes61
1/15/18
I just filed a dispute against this business. I was given an invalid tracking number, and cannot call because the phone is out of order.
bribrin
1/4/18
I had no problems with My online order. I ordered my coat December 27th and they said that it would not be here until January 5th and it arrived today which was awesome. The only con i would say would be they did not send me a tracking number and also did not send me an email when it was delivered.Besides that no complaints .
johnandtrishd
12/7/17
I ordered a delivery to Australia for my daughter. Worst experience of on line shopping I have ever in my life had. I sent 3 emails to their contact us link...not one reply. They did not resolve the problem...I messaged them on Facebook...no reply once again. Telephone call not answered .... I was calling from Spain..had to end wait of call. I still have had no reply to any of my messages. Since my order was placed in October 2017...today is 7th December 2017!!! Rubish shop and will never use them again!
robertan5
11/14/17
I think Top shop does not have anymore such cool clothes as it used to have. Lots of different brands added, few are great and Top shop line is missing ... pity. Only a few. To be honest These last 6 months in my visit in London, I have found in Primark more interesting things. Top shop needs to aim more towards fashionable people and not Middle East if that is its target now. It was the Topest shop. Please come back !!!
hazelm30
8/3/17
I ordered online a week ago and was sent a order number , and I'm still waiting for the track number and how long does it take to dispatch orders ? I'm in South Africa and I have sent them countless of messages and no response, I'm disappointed in their service
aa1897
5/23/17
The reviews sound like just any other online shop. I was going to purchase a lot but cancelled on account of these reviews. Thank you!
janetl62
4/4/17
Our local retailer in Canada only carries to size 10 - with tighter fitting items I like to size up. I went onto the TopShop UK website - found the three items I really like and ordered them ... then checked the reviews. I was horrified by the very low ratings everywhere, though I know there is more reaction to a poor experience than a good one. I knew at checkout the Estimate delivery timeframe was a bit of an overpromise, so I had already set myself to wait. Two days after the Estimated date I started to wonder if the reviews were true .. day three I was pleased to find three beautiful shirts in my mailbox. Why Topshop does not pad their delivery by a few days - or warn of a buffer in the delivery timeframe - I don't understand. If they did they would have fewer bad reviews I'm sure.
nataliiap
3/26/17
I like Topshop style, however, it's not the only one on the market. Considering the service one can find better options to spend money. I haven't received my Order despite the missing of the deadline and send an ENQUIRY every day. Nobody replies. So I don't know where my order is and whether I will ever get it. Still trying. Terrible service
catherined44
3/15/17
No sizes past misses 14 or an XL! Another shopping site who tells the world, "Big Girls Need Not Apply"!
michaels547
1/4/17
Ordering different items - you may get different service. The prices are nice though and the drawbacks are typical for this business types. Good in average!

I ordered the same thing on June 12,2019. I have never heard from them. I tried email, calling NOTHING! They charged my account $70 . Ripped off

By Venita J.

Well I send my items back using the shipping label which was provided in the box. I never got refund. I will say don't bother. They are out of business in USA and they obviously don't care anymore.

By Sonia F.

Did your order ever arrive? I'm in the same boat. Customer service is outstandingly horrible. Cannot see a number to call from Canada either.

By Helen J.

Questions? Get answers from the Topshop staff and other customers.

Topshop?