TopPRagencies

TopPRagencies has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TopPRagencies also ranks 83rd among Marketing sites.

How would you rate TopPRagencies?

“Great articles for public relations.”

Justin L.
1/31/19

The articles on their website do a great job of helping you pick out a firm. I didn't really know what I should look for in a PR agency, but I knew that we needed some help with improving our public image. Through both the articles on the website and their list, I was able to narrow down the field to just a couple of different PR agencies. I was able to pick the right one based on some face-to-face meetings and it has been a positive experience ever since.

markg522
March 5th, 2019
Our previous firm wasn't doing that great of a job and we felt they really weren't giving our brand the attention it deserved. After a while we started finding they weren't even doing everything they were contracted to. We decided to try to get our money back, but they wouldn't budget. We came across top PR agencies through some research and contacted them to get some advice. Not only did they work with the firm to get our money back for us, they also got us in contact with a firm that specializes in helping businesses like ours succeed in media.
joess1
March 2nd, 2019
The PR firms that they feature in their rankings are beyond amazing. We try to keep things different for each of our campaigns and have used three different PR firms for different campaigns that are featured on their list. It's always a fresh and exciting experience. Konnect has done a lot for us in our most recent campaign and we really appreciate the hard work they do.
eltonk3
February 22nd, 2019
I've been trying to keep tabs on PR for a while now and this website has helped me keep track of different offerings in the industry. It's helpful to check their rankings and resources to see what is going on, and to also check out the different conference events around me to stay sharp.
andrewg291
February 10th, 2019
We qualified for their rankings in 2018 and have seen a lot of traction from people coming to us from their website. It was a wonderful experience and they really seem to be passionate about separating great PR firms like ours from those that don't really have the passion for it.
kellena
February 5th, 2019
I've found their rankings to be informative. While I am not sure how much research they actually conduct, we were able to find a great PR firm through their rankings. We hired Konnect as a result of their rankings and they have done an excellent job for us every step of the way.
justinl106
January 31st, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the TopPRagencies staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TopPRagencies?

Have a question about TopPRagencies?