Review of TopPRagencies

Tel: 800-874-2458

1 star

robertj459
4/20/19

I've been impressed by the depth of research that they conduct when looking at these different PR firms. They had contacted me as reference from the firm that handles our media relations and we spent a good thirty minutes over the phone discussing what they do for us and the value we see from it. Very insightful person on the other side of the phone. It made me want to check out their website, and I was surprised by just how much information there was on it. Would highly recommend them, they seem to really care.

markg522
3/5/19

Our previous firm wasn't doing that great of a job and we felt they really weren't giving our brand the attention it deserved. After a while we started finding they weren't even doing everything they were contracted to. We decided to try to get our money back, but they wouldn't budget. We came across top PR agencies through some research and contacted them to get some advice. Not only did they work with the firm to get our money back for us, they also got us in contact with a firm that specializes in helping businesses like ours succeed in media.

joess1
3/2/19

The PR firms that they feature in their rankings are beyond amazing. We try to keep things different for each of our campaigns and have used three different PR firms for different campaigns that are featured on their list. It's always a fresh and exciting experience. Konnect has done a lot for us in our most recent campaign and we really appreciate the hard work they do.

eltonk3
2/22/19

I've been trying to keep tabs on PR for a while now and this website has helped me keep track of different offerings in the industry. It's helpful to check their rankings and resources to see what is going on, and to also check out the different conference events around me to stay sharp.

andrewg291
2/10/19

We qualified for their rankings in 2018 and have seen a lot of traction from people coming to us from their website. It was a wonderful experience and they really seem to be passionate about separating great PR firms like ours from those that don't really have the passion for it.

kellena
2/5/19

I've found their rankings to be informative. While I am not sure how much research they actually conduct, we were able to find a great PR firm through their rankings. We hired Konnect as a result of their rankings and they have done an excellent job for us every step of the way.

justinl106
1/31/19

The articles on their website do a great job of helping you pick out a firm. I didn't really know what I should look for in a PR agency, but I knew that we needed some help with improving our public image. Through both the articles on the website and their list, I was able to narrow down the field to just a couple of different PR agencies. I was able to pick the right one based on some face-to-face meetings and it has been a positive experience ever since.

Questions? Get answers from the TopPRagencies staff and other customers.

TopPRagencies?