Tmart.co.uk

Tmart.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tmart.co.uk ranks 314th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate Tmart.co.uk?

“Definitely Stay Away”

Mandy M.
4/5/15

I am still waiting for items I ordered in Sept 14, and it's now April 15. I've contacted Tmart via it sole form of contact, an online webchat, and been assured the items will be sent within 5 weeks, but 5 weeks pass and the items don't arrive. Some of the items in my order became out of stock, and I have been refunded, but the primary item I ordered has still not been received and my order information etc has disappeared off the website.

mandym14
April 5th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Tmart.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tmart.co.uk?

Have a question about Tmart.co.uk?