Review of TKBTrading

Oakland,, CA 94606
Tel: (510) 922 9027

ericaf56
1/4/19

i ordered some stuff to start my lipgloss business and i was able to find everything. their prices aren't too high and neither is their shipping

nicoleo48
11/25/18

I love to do DIY makeup items for both myself and my friends. It's fun to do and it's an activity that I can do with my kids (you should try it!). I do a lot of online shopping and I think the prices are quite reasonable. Except for the empty makeup palettes which can be bought cheaper on a site like amazon.com. I bought some liquid base and luminous pigment powder to attempt a batch of liquid face highlighter. The website has tutorials for this specific item and I bought the same kit they used in the tutorial, so it was quite easy to do. The end product was a bit meh- too much pigment for per unit of base liquid.. but I think it was my fault or I didn't shake the liquid enough before application.

veronicas39
5/21/16

I've ordered a few times from this site (and the updated sister site howtomakecosmetics.com) and have nothing but nice things to say. They mostly sell colors, pigments, oils, waxes and butters primarily for lipstick, eye makeup and nail polish. The prices are pretty good. The smallest size for the powders and micas is a small baggies worth (maybe 2 grams) but that's plenty for a casual DIYer. While colors are the big thing, they do sell some other cosmetic staples like magnesium strearate or sericite mica. They also have some cheap little tools (mini whisk, silicone bowls, special measuring spoons, etc) and containers (compacts, lipstick tubes, shifter containers, etc).

Shipping is great. They ship via USPS and the sliding price is reasonable. I think around $5 is average, but it depends on how much you order. Point is, it doesn't start at some ridiculous price.

I actually had to email customer service about a stock question and solubility question. They were very polite and quick.

This isn't a one stop shop to crafting, but is an amazing place to go for small necessities.

Questions? Get answers from the TKBTrading staff and other customers.

TKBTrading?