Tiny Wargames UK reviews

davet211
6/12/19

Really good range of mats and brilliant service
I bought four 6x 4 cloths really pleased would highly recommend

davida845
4/28/19

They take your money and then string you along with "I'll chase up the courier", when it hasn't even been printed, let alone been handed to a courier a week ago. Lots of delays and not credible excuses, without any apology for breaking their promises. Sometimes you have to message them 2 or 3 times over a week to get a response. Now that it's a week and a half late (it was supposed to only take a week and a half) , they tell me it will arrive a week and a half from now. I don't believe anything they say any more, so I cancelled the order. They agreed to a full refund.

Response from Richard B., Tiny Wargames UK Representative
We designed a custom mat for this customer but he expected a rubber custom mat to be delivered in a couple of days, we clearly state on our terms the delivery times of custom work but he did not accept a wait. So we refunded . You can’t please everyone!

David A ordered a custom mat which takes a while to produce , he was not happy with the wait and demanded a refund which we happily supplied. Clearly stated in terms that custom work takes a while. But he failed to read them .

By Richard B., Tiny Wargames UK Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tiny Wargames UK staff and other customers.

Tiny Wargames UK?