Review of TinyPrints

Redwood City, CA 94065, US
corinne.saunders@tinyprints.com

kimg221
1/1/19

I have used Tiny Prints since 2009 for Christmas, HS graduation parties and an Eagle Scout celebration, but no more... It started last Christmas when talking to a Shutterfly representative that didn't understand me nor me her. It was very frustrating unlike in the past when I was able to communicate directly with a Tiny Prints design person when making changes. But I decided to gave it another try this year. To my dismay, things were still bad. They have design limitations of only 2 corrections, this I found out when I needed one more thing done for clarity, but it was too late. I was also upset with the late delivery of our Christmas cards. I ordered on Dec 8th and didn't receive them until December 21st. All this time their ad on the website was offering 3 day turnaround timing. I'm sad to say that I'm done with the new and definitely not improved Tiny Prints since taken over by Shutterfly. Bigger is not always better.

ab348
12/22/18

Unfortunately Shutterfly has ruined Tiny Prints which was my go-to holiday card supplier. Customer service is abmissmal. Cards will be late. I paid to have the cards mailed directly to recipients only to find out they'll arrive over a week after I get the cards being delivered to myself. Customer service could not help me change the delivery options so I could just receive all the cards. Chat is not available (during busiest season), phone service times are limited, I waited over 30 minutes to talk to someone in another country who couldn't help me at all.

cindyc313
12/14/18

Sadly after using tiny prints for years the quality has been eroding each year. This year, the quality of the printing was so low the cards will be going in the trash, not the mail. Hoping to get a refund. No Christmas cards for us this year :-(

victorial126
11/17/18

We've used Tinyprints for years for quality holiday cards. No more. The website is a total
sh*tshow no that Shutterfly has taken over. It was the most frustrating, unintuitive processes. We will not be coming back next year--or ever.

bellp1
1/18/18

They had a big 50% off Christmas cards and free shipping promotion, and shipped the product right away -- but to save money on shipping, they used a UPS Surepost service.

Took 3 weeks to arrive, which was a day before Christmas. I was gone already for the vacation and came back in early January to find the box at my front door.

I cannot send those cards, it's too late, and the quality of the photo was not even worth sending 2 weeks after Christmas. The orange box full of cards is still sitting on my kitchen counter and make me sad every time I see it.

katieb117
11/21/17

Spoke with a manager named Janis who was rude and not helpful at all! I ordered prints and holiday cards in one order and only wanted to cancel the holiday cards which had NOT been printed yet. They said because its all in one order i cannot cancel but I can return the cards (and I pay for shipping) once they come. So insane that they wont cancel when the cards are not even printed yet! Furious and will not use them again!

carlar32
11/4/17

I placed my holiday card order yesterday, with a 25% off code and today received a coupon in the mail for 40% off, plus ten cards free. I called to ask for a price adjustment and they refused. It hadn't even been 24 hours since I placed my order. Moreover, I've been using them for cards, calendars, etc. since my son was born (which the associate I spoke with was able to see on her end). Many retailers offer price adjustments when products go on sale within a period after the initial purchase, so this was not some left field request. They have lost my business; there are too many other options; perhaps another company will be less short sighted and appreciate the importance of maintaining regular customers.

porcheb1
7/31/17

Hello,

I called customer service a few days ago with questions regarding the wedding cards I was attempting to order. A customer service representative by the name of Samara, not only navigated me through the site but informed me how to change colors, fonts, where to find offers, how and where to request the quick shipping (fasting shipping) and information on how to ask the designer for minor changes. She was extremely efficient, professional, knowledgeable, competent and friendly. Like I stated to her, I am extremely stress prone so to have such a pleasant experience and smoother process with ordering my wedding invites, that call truly made my week!

I will be referring any and all contacts to order from this company, as she was just so helpful and resolved all my issues.

aprilf17
6/23/17

I had a rush order that I needed done, like yesterday! We had to move my sister's baby shower date up due to the fact they will be moving at the last minute, OUT of state....and I needed to get out the invites ASAP in order to get the shower done prior to their move! I compared several sites and was able to get Tiny Prints the absolute quickest! I paid for a little extra for the rush but I couldn't be happier! I got the cutest invitations and the absolute best and quickest service possible! Thanks Tiny Prints... you ROCK! My only suggestion, not complaint but suggestion...is you guys need more options to choose from! Other than that... fantastic job! Thank you so much!!!

katieh80
5/19/17

The company has decided their profit margins are not high enough so they are firing over half of their staff and closing most of the brands.
Tiny prints
Wedding paper divas
My publisher
Are all being shut down.
They're imploding and may be belly up within a year.

nastasiag
3/28/17

For 4 times the price of any other card company, I would expect perfection. My labels arrived past the guaranteed delivery date, leading to me unable to even use them. When I asked for a refund, they denied me and said I would have to send them back in order to be considered for a refund. Inconvenience #2 for the customer due to YOUR error? I will never use them again, nor should you.

marilynh31
3/7/17

WOW!!! Cannot believe all of the negative reviews! I was nothing but pleased with their service. I ordered my daughter's twin baby shower invitations a month, prior to her shower date. The personalized invitations were flawless, and very professional looking. I ordered them January 4, 2017. Estimated delivery date was January 11, or 12. They arrived three days earlier, January 8. BOOM!!! Her shower date was February 11. I was so happy! I was able to get them mailed out in plenty of time. Cuddos to you TinyPrints! I'll order again, and have told my friends, and others as well of your excellent service. Everyone loved the invitations, and that they received them in plenty of time to RSVP.

rachelb103
2/14/17

I ordered my daughter's baby shower invitations on February 2nd. Estimated delivery was February 15th. Got them on the 13th.
Also, I had SEVERAL edits. They usually charge after three or so edits, but they did not charge me and very quickly made the adjustments and emailed me each proof. And I had to call back and order more, which they gladly added.
Not only that, but they emailed me a 20% off my order plus free shipping directly after I placed and paid for my order. I simply called them and told them and they refunded me the difference to my debit card within two days.
The invitations were perfect, they came early and I had very helpful customer service.
My advice to cranky, lazy people is don't wait until the last minute to order your prints. I ordered our invitations two months ahead of time and still got them early.
I had a fantastic experience with Tiny Prints and would recommend them to anyone.

henrym77
12/27/16

Ordered by Christmas cards at start of December and delivery of cards and custom addressed envelopes promised by 12/12. Get cards and no envelopes on 12/17 while all the time they are advertising next day delivery of ALL your order. If you use Tiny Prints, you are very foolish....one word, don't.

nydiar3
12/23/16

I spent time and effort making our family Christmas cards on their website, with plenty of time for holiday delivery,only to be left with a pile of cards and no envelopes the day before Christmas. I spent over $200 and was refunded $49 due to the "inconvenience" they caused us, and only after I called and demanded some type of restitution, they should have offered this on their own.
With so many options out there I will never use their services again.

lenat7
12/22/16

I ordered my glitter cards thinking they would arrive in 4 business days, just like advertised on their website. They came in almost 2 weeks later with me paying extra for expedited shipping! Wish I knew ... would never order from them again! What a disappointment!

laurad122
12/22/16

Wish I had seen this website before placing my rush order with extra fees and surcharges. The product DID NOT arrive as promised for expedited shipping fees. Although tineyprints did finally wave the shipping charge, when there designated carrier (UPS) finally delivered, they were left out in the pouring rain unprotected. Tinyprints solution was for me to file a claim with UPS. Save yourself the aggravation, wish I had.

rachelh88
12/22/16

I ordered my Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints on December 9th and payed extra for expedited shipping. At checkout, the order was projected to arrive on 12/16. The order did not arrive until 12/20 and the custom envelopes I ordered were not included due to a "production issue." These custom envelopes had the mailing address of all my recipients and my return address. Because they were not included, I had to hand address all 80 of my Holiday cards. Plain white envelopes were provided to me at "no additional cost." This is ridiculous. Of course they should provide me with envelopes since it was their mistake that caused me not to have the customs envelopes. The letter explains that the customs envelopes will be shipped within 3-4 business days at which point they will be of no use to me. I wish they had notified me of this issue before I received the shipment so that I could have made other arrangements for my address labels. I'm on hold with customer service to try to get a refund for the envelopes but am not confident that I'll actually be able to get one. I am very disappointed with my experience and will not be using Tiny Prints again.

meillynp
12/21/16

I ordered a few extra Christmas cards after I realized I underestimated the number of cards I needed for this year. I was told they would arrive by Dec.20th. At the time I honestly thought that was excessive since I had reordered early enough but I accepted. When the evening of Dec.21st came and I had no cards, I called to inquire as to the whereabouts of my reorder. I was told my scheduled delivery date was really 12/21-12/22 and not 12/20 as I had originally been told. In addition I was informed that their system showed my cards as only bring in packaging at that time!!! I asked when they would be arriving and I was told,Saturday, December 24th. When I said I wanted a full refund, I was told she had to inquire "IF" i could get a refund. After I demanded a full refund, I was granted it. The representative expressed no regard for the fact that now I couldn't send Christmas cards to everyone I needed to... and when were they going to notify me that my order would not be fulfilled as promised??? I wish I could have given them a zero because that is what I think of the way they conduct business.

michellem226
12/21/16

I ordered holiday cards from tinyprints in December 2016. They provided an electronic proof and I approved it. When the cards arrived, they were printed on plain red paper instead of the decorative paper I ordered. The card was supposed to be folded with my message printed on the inside. My message was printed upside down. The card was unusable. I emailed tinyprints right away and asked for a refund. They issued me a $5 credit. Horrible customer service. Would never use again.

jerryg53
12/21/16

Order was a week late. Received the envelopes printed ON THE WRONG SIDE. I received more envelopes two days later BLANK! My Christmas cards are now to be New Years cards.
I've used tiny prints for years. No longer.

jena55
12/21/16

Never again! I used Tiny Prints for a decade and because of this 2016 mess I will never again. I will fight for my money back!

melissas163
12/21/16

Ordered on 12/5. Still don't have a complete order (12/21). It is as if they don't understand that these are cards for the holiday season and that sending them out in late January will be just fine. And don't even get me started on their wait times, customer service and snarky email responses. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!!

meganr44
12/20/16

I paid tiny prints 150.00 for Christmas cards and the option to have them address and mail them for me. Well, no one got them. And after contacting customer service I was told they shipped 2 weeks earlier and that's it. Well, in two weeks no one has received them and it's December 21st. So all they did is take up HOURS of my time and 150.00 for NOTHING. Stay clear of them.

heidil20
12/20/16

Ordered cards on dec 8th...expedited delivery showed product delivered by dec 15th. Phoned company on December 18th, they said production problem and promised delivery by Tuesday, December 20th. No delivery on December 20th and online said they are still printing, when asked to cancel order, they said I had to take receipt (who knows when) and then return them for a refund. Do not use this site. You will be disappointed.

Questions? Get answers from the TinyPrints staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TinyPrints