Tink.nl

Tink.nl has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 802 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tink.nl also ranks 61st among Home Appliances sites.

How would you rate Tink.nl?

“Goed levering van Tado thermostaat knoppen systeem”

Eduard G.
1/7/20

Goed levering van Tado thermostaat knoppen systeem. Mooie korting gescored met black friday. Tado werkt perfect samen met apple homekit.

“FAKE WEBSITE”

Matee A.
5/7/20

We had the worst experience with tink.nl. Customer service is a scam. Emails are not being replied. There is no way to contact them by phone. The phone number mentioned on their website is fake. This company is a scam! They took like 700 euros from me, and I didnt get anything of my orders. This company is fake. DO NOT ORDER FROM TINK! DO NOT TRUST THEM!

mateea
May 7th, 2020
We had the worst experience with tink.nl.
eduardg12
Eduard G.
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
llq
LL Q.
December 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Ik verwachtte een extra authenticatie op de credit card betaling. Dit is inmiddels verplicht onder europese wetgeving
734 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tink.nl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tink.nl?

Have a question about Tink.nl?