Review of Tilly's

customerservice@tillys.com

6 reviews with 4 stars

ashleyd118
10/14/17

I ordered from Tilly's not knowing anything about them. I impulsed bought from them because they had the shoes I've been wanting for a while and 20% off coupon. I then thought I should look up reviews since I never heard of them. I normally do this before I make a purchase. But I started to get worried because they have majority more bad reviews than good reviews. I can say my overall experience was great. I ordered on 10/07/2017, they shipped 10/09/2017 and received my shoes today(10/14/2017). Shoes came new condition like expected also got a sample pack of orbit gum. I am not sure if I will order from them again because of all the bad reviews. I think I may have got lucky but then again most of the bad reviews had to deal with customer service. So I would just use caution when ordering from them.

jackiew35
9/17/16

This was my first time using tillys. I placed my order before reading the reviews. I was nervous. But turned out great for me. My husbands items came in a timely manner and they were all there. Everything fits great. He was happy. I was happy. I would use them again

nicholeo
1/14/16

Helpful staff and sick clothes!!! Always comfortable fit and up to date trends.

lisas173
7/22/15

I don't live by a mall. So, I can go online to Tillys and type in what I am looking and it show up 3 to 4 different views with a full description of how and what its made of. Also if needed to return it's very simple. You can do online or take it to the store. The customer service is also pretty nice.

meganv6
7/8/15

I've been shopping at Tilly's for about 5 years now and I've never had a problem in store nor online. But I've heard many bad reviews about Tillys and I just recently ordered some clothes online and I ordered them a week ago. Should I be worried

jessicab13
8/14/11

I like Tillys because they have some awesome jewelry...and lots of it! They also have a huge variety of different styles of clothes for women, men, boys, and girls. Great prices as well. I have ordered off here a couple times with no problems. I like to check out the sale items. They also have a live help section and a blog.

There's a $7.00 return fee if mailed back

By Kurt B.

The finally gave me back some of the money they owed, but kept $30 for shipping. BUT I didn't use their shipping, I shipped it myself for $8. They are thieves. I've spent another $28 in long distance charges fighting with them and have emailed them over and over and over. They just don't answer. This company should not be in business.

By I B.

Horrible return policy. All sales final. I will not shop there

By Zeida j.

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING. If you don't get the right size and have to return it, it's very likely you will not get your money back and you won't get any help from customer service. I'm sorry if this answer isn't about size, but I feel I have to warn you. The clothes look beautiful on the site but they aren't worth it.

By I B.

Questions? Get answers from the Tilly's staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tilly's